Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 02-09-2005, 06:32 PM
On the Tory right !

Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: dowie in croyden ad

Quote:
Originally posted by wowie
.So it looks like a deal for bentley wasnt as close as people first thought.
I was informed by an esteemed member of the 'Hierachy' the night before the 'Transfer Deadline', that as far as he was concerned, 'Bentley' was going to be his ONLY signing. 'Events' were certainly influential on 'D Day' !
Old 02-09-2005, 06:48 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Guys, Trolley predicted the Tories would win the last two elections. His speculations are similar in their accuracy.
Old 02-09-2005, 08:15 PM
On the Tory right !

Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Ruskin Old Boy
Guys, Trolley predicted the Tories would win the last two elections. His speculations are similar in their accuracy.
Far from being 'Speculation', my good self was engaging in FACTS when I categorically 'relayed' the information received from a prominent member of the 'Hierarchy'.

Old 03-09-2005, 10:24 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Shoreditch CPFC
That is bollocks. He was going to sign Bentley & loan Langley until things changed the night before.
Bentley effectively confirmed this last in an interview i saw last night. Basically he said "i woke up on transfer deadline day and i was going somewhere, but by the evening i went somewhere else".
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 03-09-2005, 10:31 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
The codswhallop that was on this thread in earlier pages saying things like...'DON'T WORRY, HE WILL DEFINATELY SIGN' or 'IVE HEARD FROM A SOURCE THAT HE HAS SIGNED ALREADY' and other crap has put me off trusting the BBS for transfer news now.

Its 'take things with a pinch of salt' time.
Old 03-09-2005, 12:37 PM
Sergeant Magi

Phil O'Sophical is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverPhil O'Sophical is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverPhil O'Sophical is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverPhil O'Sophical is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverPhil O'Sophical is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverPhil O'Sophical is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverPhil O'Sophical is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverPhil O'Sophical is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverPhil O'Sophical is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverPhil O'Sophical is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverPhil O'Sophical is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet cover
This'll go down well with Arsene Wenger!!

Bentley scathing about Gunners

by Graeme Bailey, Sky - created on 3 Sep 2005

ArsenalDavid Bentley has attacked Arsenal for hampering his career.

The England Under-21 star has just joined Blackburn on loan for the rest of the season, but the 21-year-old is desperate for a permanent move away from Highbury.

Bentley is shocked that he has not been given a first team chance at Arsenal, but he is equally unhappy that Arsenal's price tag - believed to be more than 4 million - has frightened off any potential bidders.

Now the winger, who spent a similar spell with Norwich last term, is looking to make an impact at Blackburn - but he hopes it will lead to his permanent departure from the North London giants.

"I like honesty and loyalty and if that is now shown in me, then I don't want to play for that club," said Bentley.

"By that, I mean it has just been made difficult for me.

"People haven't been honest with me on both the business and football side of the club.

"The only way I see myself progressing as a footballer is by moving away from Arsenal permanently.

"But I've got three years left on my contract at Highbury and they are making it difficult for me to leave because of that.

"Business is business. But my business is football and if honesty and loyalty were in the game, then everything would be fine and I would be gone now.

"Arsenal don't know what their players given away for easy money but I've only played one Premiership game for them. If you can judge a player on that, fine.

"Money and business play a big part in the game, though, and that is what is hindering my chances of getting away.

"I really wanted to crack it at Arsenal. After doing well in pre-season, I never got the chance in the first team.

"I know I'm not guaranteed anything at Blackburn.

"But at least I'll be a chance here to show what I can do. That never happened at Arsenal."
Old 03-09-2005, 12:50 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Phil O'Sophical

"I like honesty and loyalty"
Eh?? Why doesn't he use it then?
Old 03-09-2005, 12:54 PM

Jay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Originally posted by Phil O'Sophical

Bentley scathing about Gunners

by Graeme Bailey, Sky - created on 3 Sep 2005

ArsenalDavid Bentley has attacked Arsenal for hampering his career.

The England Under-21 star has just joined Blackburn on loan for the rest of the season, but the 21-year-old is desperate for a permanent move away from Highbury.

Bentley is shocked that he has not been given a first team chance at Arsenal, but he is equally unhappy that Arsenal's price tag - believed to be more than 4 million - has frightened off any potential bidders.

Now the winger, who spent a similar spell with Norwich last term, is looking to make an impact at Blackburn - but he hopes it will lead to his permanent departure from the North London giants.

"I like honesty and loyalty and if that is now shown in me, then I don't want to play for that club," said Bentley.

"By that, I mean it has just been made difficult for me.

"People haven't been honest with me on both the business and football side of the club.

"The only way I see myself progressing as a footballer is by moving away from Arsenal permanently.

"But I've got three years left on my contract at Highbury and they are making it difficult for me to leave because of that.

"Business is business. But my business is football and if honesty and loyalty were in the game, then everything would be fine and I would be gone now.

"Arsenal don't know what their players given away for easy money but I've only played one Premiership game for them. If you can judge a player on that, fine.

"Money and business play a big part in the game, though, and that is what is hindering my chances of getting away.

"I really wanted to crack it at Arsenal. After doing well in pre-season, I never got the chance in the first team.

"I know I'm not guaranteed anything at Blackburn.

"But at least I'll be a chance here to show what I can do. That never happened at Arsenal."
Of course, that'll be why we had agreed a fee with Arsenal for him and he spurned a permanent move to Palace. He's talking shit.
Old 03-09-2005, 12:58 PM

boxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Im not sure how he can talk about honesty when he lead us up the garden path and pissed off to Blackburn.
Old 04-09-2005, 12:10 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here

He's the player equivalent of Steve 'loyalty' Bruce.
Old 04-09-2005, 04:02 PM
amore sui terrazzi

Sandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
He didn't seem too upset with life on Friday, he was sat around a pool at The Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai. I couldn't be ar5ed to ask him why Blackburn on loan as opposed to Palace transfer and having been away all week I have missed most of the story, but what I am sure is that we want players who will die for us in a Palace shirt and I never felt Bentley would have given that to us.

Fit girlfriend though!

Any views expressed are my own, not of my employer.

It is football banter!

Last edited by Sandowneagle; 04-09-2005 at 04:17 PM.
Old 05-10-2005, 02:01 PM

Jay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
How is the little show pony getting on at Blackburn, I wonder?
Old 05-10-2005, 02:12 PM
Mr.Pilkington

Dartford Lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDartford Lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDartford Lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDartford Lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDartford Lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDartford Lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDartford Lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDartford Lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDartford Lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDartford Lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDartford Lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay_Palace
How is the little show pony getting on at Blackburn, I wonder?
Wow, 98 pages worth of posts for a player we didn't even sign! That's impressive!

He seems to be doing ok down there and the fans have taken to him. They have played him as a second striker for a couple of the games.