Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 21-12-2004, 03:19 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
In a way I love Clinton scoring as I want to see him do well, but in another way I want him to be crap so we might get him back and he'd be great again!
Old 21-12-2004, 03:27 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by KevTheOptimist
Can't see too much wrong with his spelling etc
mange tout, Rodney
Old 22-12-2004, 10:41 PM

Young Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by sydnsteve
(i.e. he's black)
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, chip, shoulder, remove Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
What a great signing for Palace, one of their best ever (if not the best). World-class player. Just shows once again how timing is everything and how financial fate can hinge on a key moment or two...one shit home play-off performance, Zaha wakes up after five months sleep-walking, Speroni finger-tip save onto the bar. That night changed the respective fortunes of the two clubs for a good few years, but we all suspected that even at the time.
Old 23-12-2004, 12:53 PM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Young Trolley
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, chip, shoulder, remove Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
How bizarre. How can I as a white bloke have a chip on my shoulder about Clinton being abused because he was black? And if you don't think that was the case you don't sit tin the Lower Holmesdale, or you have your head up your arse, either of which is I suppose possible.
Old 23-12-2004, 01:12 PM
Lost in space

oldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by sydnsteve
........ or you have your head up your arse, either of which is I suppose possible.
Oooo matron
Old 23-12-2004, 01:35 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah cos there are no racist palace fans are there. I've been a season ticket holder for about 14 years and of course there are problems with racism. Look at the ••••wit Ron Noades for ••••s sake.

Or does anyone who raises racism have a chip on their shoulder?

Are you from the Ron Atkinson didn't mean it brigade by any chance?
Old 23-12-2004, 01:44 PM

alza_2000 is playing for a contract
black players definitely get more "stick" from fans for "not trying" and so on. i personally know one fan -- just one -- who is racist and is generally more negative about black players and questioning of their commitment. but more generally, you can definitely feel it in the stands from some people.
Old 30-12-2004, 11:22 AM

moi has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.moi has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.moi has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.moi has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.moi has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.moi has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.moi has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.moi has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.moi has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.moi has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.moi has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.
Quote:
Originally posted by Great Lombardi
I echo these thoughts wholeheartedly
Same here, 2 of my favourite ex players will always be Clinton and Matt Jansen, and i wish them both every success
Old 06-12-2006, 12:48 PM
Whaaaaaaaat!

wholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by beestey
well, tmjwat, if this was run in the SLP then I don't believe a frigging word of it, chats at the training ground or not. That pro-Scumwall arsewipe rag couldn't add up 2 + 2 and print the right answer. I've never seen such a shabby excuse for a newspaper in my life, including some of the rags I've worked on. I could get personal about the SLP's staffing standards but I won't - it's not their fau entirely despite their grotesque inadequacies.
So the scenario was something like this then. SLP sportsdesk desperate for a bit of non-Scumwall news, as usual as Thursday deadline beckons. Sports Editor to Sports Journo.
"Come on son, it's your turn to make something up about Palace this week. Go down and take the piss out of that striker they got with the funny name, Clinton Eastwood or something."
Journo: "Okay boss, but where is Crystal Palace?"
Sprts Ed: "Get the office AtoZ you prat and get out of my sight, and don't come back unless you've got some bleedin copy, all right."
Having got directions from the security guard on the front desk from Streatham to Beckenham, our roving sports reporter kickstarts his 13-years-old Fiesta and is off. Three hours later after several circuits of the M25 and the eager beaver bloodhound reporter is standing on the touchlines of the aforesaid training ground, in a howling gale, watching as the Palace squad knocks a football about some three hundred yards away.
"Oi, Clinton," the hack bellows above the pouring rain and driving wind. "Clinton, Clinton, can I have your autograph, please, please, please, my young son is dying of cancer in the Mayday and this is his dying wish."
Clinton gives his trademark shrug of the shoulders and rambles over to this bloke he can only suppose is a total madman, waving a notebook and Biro at him wildly.
As Clinton gets within earshot the soaked hack screams: "Hey Clinton, I bet you'll get loads of transfer offers if you do well in the World Cup, specially as Palace are out of the play-offs now."
Eyeing the assumed lunatic carefully Clinton stops in his steps, nods, gives that famous broad grin, turns round and legs it for the safety of his teammates.
And there, my dear knackered hack tmjwat, you have your "quick word at the training ground" and how it ended up in a newspaper that's not fit to print, let alone be read by anyone of sane mind, even Scumwallers.
Now let's have an end to this sort of tosh on the Crystal Palace Football Club BBS. I don't come on in here be insulted by the likes of Scumwall c@ck-sucking tossers like the SLP.

What a rant!! Well done........Did you pause for breath?
Old 06-12-2006, 12:54 PM
Memories

samtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Nice Bump
Old 06-12-2006, 01:06 PM
Whaaaaaaaat!

wholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by samtheeagle
Nice Bump
Old 06-12-2006, 05:06 PM

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It wasn't a good thing.
Old 06-12-2006, 05:07 PM
Resurrection!

Baloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I miss tmjwat.
Old 09-12-2006, 12:24 PM
Occasional Member

PJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Some of the posts by Cleon regarding AJ about halfway through this thread are very funny
Old 09-12-2006, 01:04 PM

Strictly Palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStrictly Palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStrictly Palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStrictly Palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStrictly Palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStrictly Palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStrictly Palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStrictly Palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStrictly Palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStrictly Palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStrictly Palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Agreed!! The wonder of hindsight........
Old 09-12-2006, 01:24 PM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by PJJY
Some of the posts by Cleon regarding AJ about halfway through this thread are very funny
To be fair, I did have some of those quotes as my signature over the last couple of years. Johnson didn't have much initial impact, but proved me (and I wan't alone) wrong after a sustained run in the team.

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"