Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 02-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Gazpacho
Thanks for the feedback - I was expecting to be shot down for it.

I also feel if we get behind the team we're more likely to have players and the whole club staff giving it their all. Are they more likely to care if we are slagging them off every time something doesn't work the way we all want it to? I doubt it.

THE JOB IS FAR FROM DONE. Neil Warnock could be in many other places. Let's make him feel its worth while being at Palace and that doing this job will be well received and recognised by us, as fans. Also, because funds for new players are tight, why don't we allow him to use the whole squad - if he feels he needs to? That may be even more controversial so I'm going to put on my tin hat now.

I think Neil Warnock is exactly the right man for the job right now - I may be misguided. (After all, I have supported Palace for a long, long time ).
Couldn't agree more. I tried, but I couldn't

Hope everyone realises this approach is our best chance of promotion or even mild success this season.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:53 PM

dufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Gazpacho
Also, because funds for new players are tight, why don't we allow him to use the whole squad - if he feels he needs to? That may be even more controversial so I'm going to put on my tin hat now.
Do you include Kuqi ? Am I alone in he misguided belief that we could still get something out of him ?
Old 02-09-2008, 09:54 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by dufski13
Do you include Kuqi ? Am I alone in he misguided belief that we could still get something out of him ?
Your posts are normally spot on.

I suspect you have a screw loose when it comes to Kuqi however
Old 02-09-2008, 11:25 PM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
i would appreciate you keeping this to yourself as i enjoy recieving this info !
Reading between the lines, perhaps HM posted this because he was trying to put a smoke-screen over the fact the he was just taking the piss?
Old 03-09-2008, 12:31 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
At least the Race Day at Lingfield appears to have been a success yesterday.
Old 03-09-2008, 12:47 AM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Hedgehog
At least the Race Day at Lingfield appears to have been a success yesterday.
A load of donkeys betting on a load of donkeys. There's got to be some irony there.
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com
Old 03-09-2008, 07:38 AM

TheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
i d be interested to hear from NW exactly what happened on deadline day and why no one came in.
Old 03-09-2008, 07:45 AM
Palace since 1970

Gazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

A loan somewhere is probably for the best. That could also help the player regain fitness, confidence and a real desire to be away from Selhurst as well as provide Palace with some funds.

He is someone who doesn't seem to react well to criticism. Let's face it - there has been alot.

At a different club he would probably play OK, if match fit, and in a team where everything is going well. On his day and played in the right position I certainly think he has been difficult to play against and contain when I have seen him.
Old 03-09-2008, 10:20 AM
amore sui terrazzi

Sandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
You are not alone, but unless it gets really bad then he won't be given an opportunity. He doesn't necessarily deserve an opportunity but I do believe he is the type of player we need and can score goals at this level.

Any views expressed are my own, not of my employer.

It is football banter!
Old 03-09-2008, 06:39 PM

dufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandowneagle
You are not alone, but unless it gets really bad then he won't be given an opportunity. He doesn't necessarily deserve an opportunity but I do believe he is the type of player we need and can score goals at this level.
I wish we had an abundance of strikers at the club & all the money in the world so we could leave Kuqi to rot in the reserves,BUT none of that is true. If the time comes,i.e.Lee & Scowie not fit, then Kuqi should be considered. He would take stick, & probably wouldn't want to play,but all the time he is collecting hi,s doubtless not inconsiderable, wages from the club I don't really see it's his decision, & he'll just have to put up with the stick. Ultimately it depends if he wants to carry on playing after Palace at any reasonable level. If he does the best thing he could do,if given a chance,is play out of his skin so somebody will take him on.
Old 03-09-2008, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ebyeeckeagle
Your posts are normally spot on.

I suspect you have a screw loose when it comes to Kuqi however
you could just be very right here