Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 18-05-2005, 06:37 AM
Croatian Eagle

kolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behind
AJ is staying

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I hope this comes true, but i still doubt, cause AJ didn't say anything about it, those were just Jordan words that he won't let him go, no matter of price...
Old 18-05-2005, 08:37 AM
I saw Blue,

mr_teen82 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsmr_teen82 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsmr_teen82 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsmr_teen82 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsmr_teen82 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsmr_teen82 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsmr_teen82 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsmr_teen82 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsmr_teen82 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsmr_teen82 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsmr_teen82 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
Did anyone see the Sun today?

Brum interested in Johnson....

This may well be speculation, but how annoying would that be!
Old 18-05-2005, 08:40 AM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
I really hope if he does go, that it aint to Brum. I still think he may stay...
Old 18-05-2005, 08:47 AM
Kitler

Baldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Very many thanks for this new thread on AJ leaving or staying.

I have been looking all through the BBS for hours and I couldn't find anything at all on the subject.

This is most useful.

Thanks again.

I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again.
Old 18-05-2005, 09:05 AM
Perfectly formed Member

YASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by mr_teen82

He still has 'feelings' for Brum doesn't he?

He and Clint swapping clubs again?...with 10 mil coming our way?

Might be irresistible to SJ.. taking shedloads of cash from Bruce.
Old 18-05-2005, 09:09 AM
Plastered!

AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey
Quote:
Originally posted by Baldy

I have been looking all through the BBS for hours and I couldn't find anything at all on the subject.

This is most useful.

Thanks again.

Old 18-05-2005, 09:13 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Baldy

This is most useful.

Thanks again.

I was thinking the same thing myself. Post Sunday seems to have infused the duplicated posters of the world

Last edited by Neil; 18-05-2005 at 09:19 AM.
Old 18-05-2005, 09:15 AM
Plastered!

AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey
Lets get real here i love the bloke as much as any Palace fan i really do(my name says it all) but even if AJ says 100% he wants to stay with us its out of his hands because if Jordan gets an offer he feels he cant refuse dont be fooled AJ will be sold its economics. Anything £8m or above and the resolve will be severely tested it has to be unfortunately.
Old 18-05-2005, 09:15 AM
Sonic Boom!

Malakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally posted by mr_teen82

Brum and Bruce can both SOD OFF
Old 18-05-2005, 09:18 AM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He'll be off, so let's get used to it.
Old 18-05-2005, 09:22 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
I really can not see AJ leaving.

Some of Jordan's comments "they will have to prise him from my dead hands" is hardly the words of a chairman planning to sell him in the next cople of months. If we were surely he would shut up and not talk about him or even just say we don't need to sell him etc. But he is taking it to the next level.

AJ is staying

The only thing I believe will change that is either Dowie or AJ themselves suggesting they want him to move. Not going to happen!!!
Old 18-05-2005, 09:29 AM
Stealing your cat

Essexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Shipp Ahoy!
I really can not see AJ leaving.

Some of Jordan's comments "they will have to prise him from my dead hands" is hardly the words of a chairman planning to sell him in the next cople of months.
Actually, they're usually a sign that a player is about to leave and the chairman is trying to bump the price up.
Old 18-05-2005, 10:32 AM
Red And Blue Army Member

joshua is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Essexeagle
Actually, they're usually a sign that a player is about to leave and the chairman is trying to bump the price up.

so what do you say if your really not going to sell the player?
Old 18-05-2005, 10:40 AM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
AJ not going anywhere - completely unsubstantiated!

“A ghost of a chance?”

Derek Acorah, the psychic medium and star of UK Living TV’s “Most Haunted” has made an astonishing revelation that he has the inside track on the future of Crystal Palace’s Andy Johnson. It would appear that Derek’s spirit guide “Sam” has made contact with Johnson’s Polish great, great, great grandfather and has been informed of a possible summer move.

It would seem that Acorah (formerly a Liverpool player) has been informed by the late Reputin Tobionisvey that Johnson will not be joining Derek’s beloved Reds after all. This information came to light during a recording for an episode of “Most Haunted” at Selhurst Park.

The spirit had apparently foreseen problems with the move, such as Johnson’s car ending up on bricks and his child developing a strange accent. Upon “hearing” this Acorah was obliged to inform Johnson who has subsequently refused any dealings with Rafa Benitez’s representatives.

It would seem that Reputin Tobionisvey has attempted to persuade his sought after relative to ply his trade in Poland and in particular the club he supports, Czarni Lwow. One of the first professional teams in Poland and founded in 1903, Palace fans needn’t concern themselves too much with this spiritual influence as the club was disbanded in 1939 when its players and staff were arrested by the Soviet secret police!

The episode (to be shown in the next series) also revealed that Palace’s ground does indeed have a dark shadow hanging over it. The influence of an elderly, white haired miser is thought to be preventing the club moving on “spiritually” and is draining its energy.

When asked about Johnson’s decision to reject a move to Liverpool Derek said, “Sam tells me that AJ is at peace at this holy place and that he will always play for the red n blue, as that is where his heart truly lies”.

Reuters 18/05/05 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 18-05-2005, 11:05 AM
Basil Fawlty

Jay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I saw brum were intrested in AJ but simon joardan said he won't go even for £9 million

Dallas cowboys fan.
You shouldn't drink on a empty head.
Friday Night Lights, the best book/TV show/Film combo ever!

follow me on Twitter HarlingJ add me!
Old 18-05-2005, 11:11 AM

3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion
Id rather try to hang on to the whole team...not just AJ!
Old 18-05-2005, 11:12 AM
Basil Fawlty

Jay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by 3rd_Lion
Id rather try to hang on to the whole team...not just AJ!
me 2 but not a chance as sorondo has already gone

Dallas cowboys fan.
You shouldn't drink on a empty head.
Friday Night Lights, the best book/TV show/Film combo ever!

follow me on Twitter HarlingJ add me!
Old 18-05-2005, 11:20 AM

cabbie is utterly Butterfieldcabbie is utterly Butterfieldcabbie is utterly Butterfieldcabbie is utterly Butterfieldcabbie is utterly Butterfieldcabbie is utterly Butterfieldcabbie is utterly Butterfieldcabbie is utterly Butterfieldcabbie is utterly Butterfieldcabbie is utterly Butterfieldcabbie is utterly Butterfield
I just saw on SSN.AJ said he is not leaving.He is dedicated to Palace and wants to help them get back up.Also says he is not a big time charlie.
Old 18-05-2005, 11:23 AM
Retired

Chickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
SSN have just reported AJ as saying he doesn't want to leave Palace, that he is dedicated to them and wants to be the one to get them promoted again.

Puts SJ in an interesting position. At least, it does for those who consider him to be less than straightforward.
Old 18-05-2005, 11:35 AM
It's obscene

cpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm dedicated to Palace. It's a place where I want to be. I want to be the player to get the club back up. I'm not a big time charlie.