Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 18-05-2005, 12:19 PM

suits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I did just see on SSN in Aj's own words, "he is committed to the club, and doesnt want to go, and that he is not a big time charlie"
Old 18-05-2005, 12:23 PM
Sex and Drugs

ROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally posted by suits_you
I did just see on SSN in Aj's own words, "he is committed to the club, and doesnt want to go, and that he is not a big time charlie"
Who was AJ talking about then?
Old 18-05-2005, 12:33 PM
It's obscene

cpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm dedicated to Palace. It's a place where I want to be. I want to be the player to get the club back up. I'm not a big time charlie.
Old 18-05-2005, 12:34 PM
No Islands in This Desert

welshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by mr_teen82
Did anyone see the Sun today?

Brum interested in Johnson....
That'll be the Sun thinking AJ is too good for the Championship so thay'll be starting some speculation for a bit of a an 'exclusive!' Serve 'em right when it goes gonads up!!!
Old 18-05-2005, 12:41 PM

Jay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Originally posted by deanchilds
I WILL ALLWAYS BELIEVE THAT HE WILL GO TO A PREM CLUB UNTIL THE TRANSFER WINDOW SHUTS!!! THEN WHEN IT OPENS AGAIN ILL BELIEVE HE WILL GO AGAIN!!
Is it really necessary to SHOUT ALL THE BLOODY TIME???
Old 18-05-2005, 01:00 PM

Tom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If a top offer comes in, he should be allowed to leave.
AJ deserves the best, he is an England player now.
If the fee is substantial, our side can be strengthened and there are other forwards at the club who should do well next season.
Old 18-05-2005, 01:30 PM

Wayne-o dances before me like a million eyesWayne-o dances before me like a million eyesWayne-o dances before me like a million eyesWayne-o dances before me like a million eyesWayne-o dances before me like a million eyesWayne-o dances before me like a million eyesWayne-o dances before me like a million eyesWayne-o dances before me like a million eyesWayne-o dances before me like a million eyesWayne-o dances before me like a million eyesWayne-o dances before me like a million eyes
I believe AJ, but as some others have said...if the offers start to get really tasty, SJ would listen. At the end of the day we'd only let him go for absolutely shed loads of cash which is still a positive for the club.
Old 18-05-2005, 01:33 PM
Sonic Boom!

Malakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally posted by Chickereagle
SSN have just reported AJ as saying he doesn't want to leave Palace, that he is dedicated to them and wants to be the one to get them promoted again.

Puts SJ in an interesting position. At least, it does for those who consider him to be less than straightforward.
BRILLIANT!
Old 18-05-2005, 01:41 PM
On the move

britabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by cpfcben
I'm dedicated to Palace. It's a place where I want to be. I want to be the player to get the club back up. I'm not a big time charlie.
You know, whenever I read that statement I cannot help but think how WR feels. I am sure that AJ isn't directing the remark at WR, but perhaps WR may feel somewhat uncomfortable.
Old 18-05-2005, 01:43 PM

Scarface hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceScarface hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceScarface hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceScarface hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceScarface hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceScarface hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceScarface hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceScarface hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceScarface hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceScarface hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceScarface hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
You can't expect AJ to stay, hes too good for the championship! it hurts to say it but it is true!
Old 18-05-2005, 02:04 PM

Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by brb rule
Didn't he say that weeks ago.

yes he did. Sorry to piss on people's chips but these quotes were after the win over Liverpool - weeks ago. Just been rehashed
Old 18-05-2005, 02:06 PM
On the move

britabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
how does it make the statement any less relevant. After all he states "taking the club back up."
Old 18-05-2005, 02:12 PM

Wayne-o dances before me like a million eyesWayne-o dances before me like a million eyesWayne-o dances before me like a million eyesWayne-o dances before me like a million eyesWayne-o dances before me like a million eyesWayne-o dances before me like a million eyesWayne-o dances before me like a million eyesWayne-o dances before me like a million eyesWayne-o dances before me like a million eyesWayne-o dances before me like a million eyesWayne-o dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally posted by britabroad
how does it make the statement any less relevant. After all he states "taking the club back up."
I agree
Old 18-05-2005, 02:15 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
If AJ did stay for the whole of next season it would be an astonishing display of loyalty. I can't think of a time when someone who got into the PFA team of the season played in the second division the next year.

My feeling is he will go to Newcastle (Kluivert's officially leaving) but everyone including him is talking up him staying in order to raise the transfer fee.

Werner Herzog
Old 18-05-2005, 02:31 PM

daz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sky Sports News just said AJ said he wants to stay, wants to be the man to get us back up and that he's not a big time charlie.

I ••••••• LOVE AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PALACE HERO!
Old 18-05-2005, 03:34 PM

britishpsycho is playing for a contract
AJ wants to stay

just saw on SSN that AJ is happy to stay with us and wants to help to take us up. He also said "im not a big time charlie"

Good news!
Old 18-05-2005, 03:36 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
The man is a mega god!!!!
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 18-05-2005, 03:37 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad
Old quotes re-hashed.

AJ is off. Deal with it.

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Old 18-05-2005, 03:39 PM
Guns of Navarone

GUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally posted by c_block_lad
Old quotes re-hashed.

AJ is off. Deal with it.
I wish you'd stop being the BBS answer to Forrest Gump and eff off.
Old 18-05-2005, 03:42 PM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by c_block_lad
Old quotes re-hashed.

AJ is off. Deal with it.
Why run an old story like this? After all SJ said on SSN, AJ going would be a bigger story than him staying. And according to what I heard (haven't actually seen it yet) he refered to the relegation on Sunday - can't be that old quotes!