Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 16-08-2005, 03:48 PM

Jay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Originally posted by krackers
becuase he said a couple of months back he would never come back to palalce as it would be a step backwards GG
I'm sure that given the chance of going to either Southampton, Cardiff [two teams who have been linked with him] or ourselves, he would choose us every time.

I'd personally love to see him back here. A really good goalscorer at this level and somebody who has affection for the club. Also seeing as we are reportedly in the market for a striker [Richard Cresswell?] then I see no reason why we shouldn't make a go for Clint.
Old 16-08-2005, 03:50 PM

dangerous Nigel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedangerous Nigel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedangerous Nigel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedangerous Nigel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedangerous Nigel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedangerous Nigel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedangerous Nigel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedangerous Nigel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedangerous Nigel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedangerous Nigel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedangerous Nigel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Didn't CM state a few months ago that it would be a backward step if he returned to us?
Old 16-08-2005, 03:51 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I would choose us over Cardiff or Southampton
Old 16-08-2005, 03:54 PM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 16-08-2005, 03:55 PM

krackers is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowskrackers is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowskrackers is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowskrackers is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowskrackers is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowskrackers is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowskrackers is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowskrackers is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowskrackers is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowskrackers is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowskrackers is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
i would love it love it love it if he came back.
Old 16-08-2005, 03:56 PM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
"I don't wear cubic zirconias"

Classic !!!
Old 16-08-2005, 03:56 PM
Journeyman

higham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adored
Quote:
Originally posted by davematt
I hear he has hurt his shoulder
Must be from the weight of that great big chip he's got on it!
Old 16-08-2005, 03:59 PM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Clinton quotes:

"That's not by me asking to go. I've always said I'm happy to stay at Birmingham, but it's not worked out for me at club level as I would have liked.

"If I do move then it will be permanent because I've asked to go on loan but the manager won't let me"

Bit of a contradiction there Clint

The other factor in this is, Bruce, Brady, Sullivan and Gold would also look really stupid if they sold Clint back to us for less than they paid! I cant see it happening, would like it to but I cant see it.

I think he will go to a CCC side, but not one with a striker 10 times better than him, he will want to be a big fish in a small pond and he would not like the limelight being on AJ rather than him.
Old 16-08-2005, 04:01 PM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
On second thought, Sunderland or West Ham, one for his buddy manager and the other for being back in London
Old 16-08-2005, 04:03 PM

Pikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Newts G
I think he will go to a CCC side, but not one with a striker 10 times better than him, he will want to be a big fish in a small pond and he would not like the limelight being on AJ rather than him.
Oh I don't know, it would do him good, he needs to learn his trade properly from the master .
"That’s the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."
Old 16-08-2005, 04:10 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by higham_eagle
Must be from the weight of that great big chip he's got on it!
Someone was told me that he was the most balanced footballer ever since he had a chip on both shoulders.

Coat on.
Old 16-08-2005, 04:28 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Newts G
Clinton quotes:

"That's not by me asking to go. I've always said I'm happy to stay at Birmingham, but it's not worked out for me at club level as I would have liked.

"If I do move then it will be permanent because I've asked to go on loan but the manager won't let me"

Bit of a contradiction there Clint
Wants to stay, manager wants him to go.

Clint says he would like to go on loan to prove himslef and come back to Birmingham - how is that contradicting himself?

THe ONLY person who will look stupid, and i mean REALLY STUPID is Bruce. He looks very silly as it is rating AJ at £750k as a makeweight. If we sign CM for £1.5m then it means we have Clint, AJ and £2m and Brum have erm nothing!
Old 16-08-2005, 04:35 PM
Non T-Total

Lion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by GreatGonzo

THe ONLY person who will look stupid, and i mean REALLY STUPID is Bruce. He looks very silly as it is rating AJ at £750k as a makeweight. If we sign CM for £1.5m then it means we have Clint, AJ and £2m and Brum have erm nothing!
As nice as that would be, I don't think Clint will come home Also don't think that Iain is interested in him.
Old 16-08-2005, 04:35 PM

Alex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by 3rd_Lion
Would love him back but didnt he say he didnt want to!
Yeah, apparently he didn't want to go back to a club that he left to further his career.

But Southampton or Cardiff should do his career wonders
Old 16-08-2005, 06:05 PM
Arse end of Nottingham.

henryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is here
Who is Clinton Morrison? And who the hell cares?
Old 16-08-2005, 06:14 PM
Is This It?

Stevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrow
Quote:
Originally posted by henryhallandhisbasque
Who is Clinton Morrison? And who the hell cares?
A good footballer and me!!
Old 16-08-2005, 07:14 PM

pedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I would have thought either Sunderland or West Ham will be his prefered destination with a spell at the Hammers looking favourite although he wouldn't be guaranteed first team footy there either.
Old 16-08-2005, 07:33 PM
Gigi

Leap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yeah, sounds good this one. Maybe AJ could teach him how to accept a refereeing decision without constantly whingeing aswell. Another transfer which will never happen though.
Old 16-08-2005, 07:55 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Don't want him back...would prefer to play Dougie than waste cash on Clinton
Old 16-08-2005, 07:58 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Clinton said today on SSN that his main aim is to play first team football in this he World Cup year even if that means taking a wage cut. He also said that he is expected to leave the club by the end of the month.