Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 14-05-2008, 05:44 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Todays:

"BIG SPUDS RUMOUR... they will/should also anounce the signing of bostock of crystal Palace although there may be a snitch?"

Does he mean hitch?

"Ben Thatcher Crystal Palace, £1 million"

"Leaving Aston Villa
Osbourne (Crystal Palace)"

"Liverpool will sign he following:

John Bostock (3 million + bonuses) will stay on loan at Palace until Jan 2010 "

"Crystal Palace will sign Manchester City centre back Matt Mills currently on loan at Doncaster Rovers. "

Yesterdays:

"Crystal Palace will sign if they fail to go up.

Wes Hoolhahan Blackpool 250 k

Kasper Gorkss Blackpool 250 k

Richard Hughes Portsmouth £1 million

Freddy Eastwood Wolves £1 million

Ryan Taylor Wigan 750 k to £1 million

Steven Arnold Norwich free

Darren Huckerby Norwich free

Danny Webber Sheff United free

Out:

Mark Kennedy

Tony Craig

Jeff Hughes

Scott Flinders

Shefki Kuqi

Mark hudson"
Old 14-05-2008, 06:36 PM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by chatham_eagle

Out:

Mark Kennedy

Tony Craig

Jeff Hughes

Scott Flinders

Shefki Kuqi

Mark hudson"
Not beyond the realms of possibilty.
Old 14-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Todays:

"BIG SPUDS RUMOUR... they will/should also anounce the signing of bostock of crystal Palace although there may be a snitch?"

Does he mean hitch?

"Ben Thatcher Crystal Palace, £1 million"

"Leaving Aston Villa
Osbourne (Crystal Palace)"

"Liverpool will sign he following:

John Bostock (3 million + bonuses) will stay on loan at Palace until Jan 2010 "

"Crystal Palace will sign Manchester City centre back Matt Mills currently on loan at Doncaster Rovers. "

Yesterdays:

Out:

Mark Kennedy

Tony Craig

Jeff Hughes

Scott Flinders

Shefki Kuqi

Mark hudson"
wouldn't mind any of that at all.
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 15-05-2008, 11:10 AM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
"Following the signings of Cerny and Ramage, a source close within Qpr has told me that could allow new manager Dowie to make his first Summer signings with the swoop of Crystal Palace ace Clinton Morrison. If Dowie misses out on Morrison, however, he is likely to look to Ian Hume to increase Qpr's average goal scoring return this season. "

Old 15-05-2008, 11:13 AM

Rasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Morrison having played for the cock once won't be in a hurry to repeat the experience so i wouldn't worry on that score.
Old 15-05-2008, 11:26 AM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Those rumours must be wrong because I've been told Moses is in advanced negotiations with Spurs - he must be able to multi-task a treat. Of course one of them might be right but lets us hope not.

All the suggested signings of Bostock with him loaned back to us would actually be OK by me - what do others think?

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 15-05-2008, 11:34 AM

TC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
"Following the signings of Cerny and Ramage, a source close within Qpr has told me that could allow new manager Dowie to make his first Summer signings with the swoop of Crystal Palace ace Clinton Morrison. If Dowie misses out on Morrison, however, he is likely to look to Ian Hume to increase Qpr's average goal scoring return this season. "

Can you see Jordan doing any sort of deal with Dowie for any qpr player or Dowie wanting a Palace player
Old 15-05-2008, 11:39 AM
Mind your sandwiches

Quote:
Originally posted by TC EAGLE
Can you see Jordan doing any sort of deal with Dowie for any qpr player or Dowie wanting a Palace player
He's out of contract in the Summer, nought to do with Jordan.
Old 15-05-2008, 11:39 AM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
IF Clinton wants to go nothings SJ can do about it, CM is out of contract.
Old 15-05-2008, 11:40 AM
Mind your sandwiches

Quote:
Originally posted by sw16girl
Those rumours must be wrong because I've been told Moses is in advanced negotiations with Spurs - he must be able to multi-task a treat. Of course one of them might be right but lets us hope not.

All the suggested signings of Bostock with him loaned back to us would actually be OK by me - what do others think?
Well it depends if we were going to use him next year or not.
I couldn't see him getting in the team before Watson or Soares, so maybe this suggests one of them is leaving...
I think if he does return on a years loan, he'll get an awful lotta stick.
Old 15-05-2008, 11:42 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think that it would be the first step to us becoming Spurs's feeder club. No thanks.
Old 15-05-2008, 01:10 PM

etu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

An appallingly bad idea.

First, he'd get booed to hell.
Second, it would be potential encouragement to our other youngsters to jump ship.
Third, we've got enough youngsters to blood without blooding someone else's.
Old 15-05-2008, 01:18 PM

pedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Dowie is sure to make a bid for his love child AJ. if the owners of QPR have millions to waste then they could nt have found a better manager to waste it

Last edited by pedro; 15-05-2008 at 01:20 PM.
Old 15-05-2008, 01:19 PM

pedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 15-05-2008, 01:25 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Absolutely not, unless we were drastically short in the midfield area. Otherwise it would be a terrible idea.
Old 15-05-2008, 02:25 PM
cpfc n proud!!

eagles_1986 is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get oneagles_1986 is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get on
Danny webber is the one out of the list above i would go for. will score plenty of goals in this division if the service from the midfield is good enough.
Old 16-05-2008, 01:50 AM
Mind your sandwiches

"Palace are going to hand pre–season trials to Darren Heine and Darren Huckerby, in a bid to get promotion. Both will be available on free transfers."

However yesterday

"Darren Huckerby stated last week that he would 100 percent not be signing for any club that would involve him playing against his beloved Norwich City.
So Sheff United, Wolves, Crystal Palace forget it he will not sign."

Money talks you silly inbreds.

Also anyone know who this Heine chap is???
Old 16-05-2008, 02:09 AM
It's lit bruh!

Asagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
"Darren Huckerby stated last week that he would 100 percent not be signing for any club that would involve him playing against his beloved Norwich City.
Who does he have in mind then - Barca?
Old 16-05-2008, 07:42 AM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Terrible idea - he stays or he goes. To sell and borrow back smacks of desperation and gives totally the wrong sort of message.
Old 16-05-2008, 07:44 AM

Quote:
[B"Darren Huckerby stated last week that he would 100 percent not be signing for any club that would involve him playing against his beloved Norwich City.
So Sheff United, Wolves, Crystal Palace forget it he will not sign."[/B]
That's a relief!! - but does this mean he expects to be picked up by a Premiership side or that he wants to go to League 1 or 2 (and what if they draw Norwich in a Cup!!)?