Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 18-05-2008, 07:53 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud
Re: transfer rumors

Quote:
Originally posted by MrWrightyBright
Westwood (Carlisle)

Is a great keeper, Would be a good signing.
Old 18-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by red&blue_moomin
Excellent. We have hundreds of pages slagging Spurs off for half inching Bostock and then in the same breadth we quite happily look to pillage Carlise of thier youth prospects. Two faced they name is football fan indeed....
He's 24 and their first choice keeper having played 131 games, hardly a youth prospect

And he wasnt developed by Carlisl either, but was a man City youth product

Last edited by 917L; 18-05-2008 at 08:01 PM.
Old 18-05-2008, 08:25 PM

FromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
i wrote on that site a few days ago that we were after mills, i made it up. would be a good target never the less.
Old 18-05-2008, 08:40 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by FromSelhurst
i wrote on that site a few days ago that we were after mills, i made it up. would be a good target never the less.
Old 18-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Beatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Westwood's far too good to keep the bench warm here I'm afraid !

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySwY7...eature=related
Old 18-05-2008, 09:24 PM

dufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by red&blue_moomin
Excellent. We have hundreds of pages slagging Spurs off for half inching Bostock and then in the same breadth we quite happily look to pillage Carlise of thier youth prospects. Two faced they name is football fan indeed....
Nonsense . The difference is called a transfer fee, don't know if you've heard of them !
Old 18-05-2008, 09:44 PM

darrenward is finding a place in our heartdarrenward is finding a place in our heartdarrenward is finding a place in our heartdarrenward is finding a place in our heartdarrenward is finding a place in our heart
Just been called up by Ireland too.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-05-2008, 09:50 PM

Jay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Originally posted by Beatleboy
Westwood's far too good to keep the bench warm here I'm afraid !
Indeed. No chance of that one happening.
Old 18-05-2008, 09:51 PM
drinking somewhere

butch03 - warm woollen mittensbutch03 - warm woollen mittensbutch03 - warm woollen mittensbutch03 - warm woollen mittensbutch03 - warm woollen mittensbutch03 - warm woollen mittensbutch03 - warm woollen mittensbutch03 - warm woollen mittensbutch03 - warm woollen mittensbutch03 - warm woollen mittensbutch03 - warm woollen mittens
why do you bother with all this shite if its not true
Old 19-05-2008, 10:16 AM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Butch - I don't know, I just do.

"Crystal Palace are close to signing Kieron Westwood and Freddy Eastwood

Kieron Westwood to reject an offer to stay at Carlie in favour of joining Crystal Palace. Palace to sign Mattew Mills

Meanwhile Crystal Palace will pursue their interest in Dong Fangzhou and Leo Fortune–West."
Old 19-05-2008, 10:19 AM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Westwood would be a great back up to Speroni - but would be want to be? Surely a club could match what Palace would offer him and give him a much better chance of first team football. Would even be kept of the bench by Carl Fletcher!!
Old 19-05-2008, 10:23 AM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by chatham_eagle
Butch - I don't know, I just do.

"Crystal Palace are close to signing Kieron Westwood and Freddy Eastwood

Kieron Westwood to reject an offer to stay at Carlie in favour of joining Crystal Palace. Palace to sign Mattew Mills

Meanwhile Crystal Palace will pursue their interest in Dong Fangzhou and Leo Fortune–West."
Leo Fortune-West

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 20-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Mind your sandwiches

"Argyle players OUT:
Seip (Palace/Charlton/Queens Park Rangers) £1 million"

"CHARLTON ATHLETIC SUMMER 2008 TRANSFERS
OUT:
Ben Thatcher Crystal Palace, 200 k"

The above also says Clowntown will get Sinclair on a season long loan, I think not.

"Wolves' Summer:
OUTS:
Jay Bothroyd (Crystal Palace) (£450,000)"

I really hope he doesn't come here, he's a cont.
Old 20-05-2008, 04:04 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Big Blue Eagle
Leo Fortune-West
Old 20-05-2008, 06:46 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by chatham_eagle
""Wolves' Summer:
OUTS:
Jay Bothroyd (Crystal Palace) (£450,000)"

I really hope he doesn't come here, he's a cont.
But, wasn't NW referred to something along the same lines before he joined?
Old 20-05-2008, 06:55 PM
Mind your sandwiches

Not by myself no, but Bothroyd spoke very disparagingly about us, after he had trained with the team.
Old 20-05-2008, 07:44 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Leo Fortune-West
Indeed. Saw him play for Cambridge on Sunday and even made me think I could make it!
Old 21-05-2008, 07:29 AM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Leo Fortune-West
I met Leo when he did a presentation night for our club, incredibly nice studious chap, very articulate and soft spoken, not what you'd have thought at all.
Old 21-05-2008, 11:11 AM
Mind your sandwiches

"Crystal Palace will sign Leo Fortune West and Clive Platt shortly."
Old 21-05-2008, 10:00 PM

silver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
clive platt ex rochdale !