Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 31-08-2008, 11:29 PM

Oh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Does anyone think Sinclair is still on the cards? I know it would be a loan signing if we got him so we could sign him after the window but I would really love to see Sinclair back running at opposition defences with Moses like last season.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:06 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Don't think that will happen just yet. Certainly not today, all efforts will be at things that have to be done and dusted before midnight. Scott doesn't even if we were in for him with a chance.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:57 AM
Lawrence No1 Fan

CHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proud
Quote:
Originally posted by PJJY
Predictions for tomorrow people?
Mark Randall- Season Loan

Cardiff City to win Coca Cola Football League Championship 28/1
Old 01-09-2008, 06:08 AM
Retired

Chickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Adlerhorst
or Apple+R
Ah, a man of taste, I see.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:33 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has Da Nuge signed yet?
Old 01-09-2008, 06:42 AM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
I think we'll pull something good out the bag like Lita swap for Watson or one of the John's and if not today then a good loan shortly afterwards (simpson / sinclair).
Old 01-09-2008, 06:44 AM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Out

Ifill - Millwank (Undisc.) [£5.84]
Soares - Stoke £1.75mil
Fletch - Bournemouth (Undisc)
Watson - £1.6 Mil
Scowcroft - Real Madrid £4mil + Robinho
Fonte - £800,000 Pompey

In

Sinclair to join us on a season long loan, in about 10 days
2 ex Blades players... not sure which
Or more likely... nothing at all
Old 01-09-2008, 06:49 AM
It's lit bruh!

Asagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Latvian

Old 01-09-2008, 06:53 AM

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Latvian
[B]Out

I hope not as I've never rated Robinho
Old 01-09-2008, 07:06 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Shoreditch CPFC
I think we'll pull something good out the bag like Lita swap for Watson
Because of the post by Sandown on the Watson thread, I'm confident this may happen.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:07 AM

danpalacefan5 would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overrateddanpalacefan5 would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overrateddanpalacefan5 would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overrateddanpalacefan5 would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overrateddanpalacefan5 would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overrateddanpalacefan5 would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overrateddanpalacefan5 would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overrateddanpalacefan5 would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overrateddanpalacefan5 would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overrateddanpalacefan5 would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overrateddanpalacefan5 would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overrated
news on yeates

Mark Yeates expects to still be a Colchester United player after the transfer window closes tonight.

The Irishman was close to joining Crystal Palace in the summer but the move collapsed at the final hour.

There is still speculation that Yeates could move on before the window shuts but he insisted he is in the dark over the move being resurrected.

He said: “As far as I know, I’ll be at Colchester and I’ll keep giving 100-per-cent.

“I’ve had to try and get that (the possible Palace move) out of my head and work as hard as I can.

“Hopefully, people can see I’m trying to give it my all.

“Maybe a few people have spoken about my commitment and that’s not nice because I just try and play and give my all.

“Everyone does it in different ways and I like creating and scoring goals.”
Old 01-09-2008, 07:07 AM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
I hope the chip shop are on full alert today
Old 01-09-2008, 07:19 AM
Retired

Chickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
or Apple+R
Ah, a man of taste.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:48 AM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
No real surprise, but there has been a deal announced already this morning.

Tottenham have started the day with real intent by completing the £13.8m signing of Russia striker Roman Pavlyuchenko from Spartak Moscow, as announced to the stock exchange.

So another to strike off our list of targets.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:52 AM
Pressing Apple 'R'

Dazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
or Apple+R
Bang on mate. Best post this year.

It's the HOPE

that KILLS you.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:56 AM
Pressing Apple 'R'

Dazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Oh south london
Does anyone think Sinclair is still on the cards? I know it would be a loan signing if we got him so we could sign him after the window but I would really love to see Sinclair back running at opposition defences with Moses like last season.
I'd like to see a Lump and Moses up front, with Hills and Scannell on either wing taking on useless full backs. Don't really need Sinclair, plus that ship has sailed.

It's the HOPE

that KILLS you.
Old 01-09-2008, 08:02 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Alan Gow has rejected Blackpool. 250 thousand pound move.
Old 01-09-2008, 08:13 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Striker Xisco close to signing for Newcastle from Deportivo La Coruna
Old 01-09-2008, 08:24 AM

FromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Dazron
I'd like to see a Lump and Moses up front, with Hills and Scannell on either wing taking on useless full backs. Don't really need Sinclair, plus that ship has sailed.
scannell's game isn't about 'taking on full backs'. nor is hills'.

Last edited by FromSelhurst; 01-09-2008 at 08:35 AM.
Old 01-09-2008, 08:25 AM
Occasional Member

PJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
First sighting of David Nugent - Page 9