Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 01-09-2008, 09:41 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I just saw a chap that looks like Ronaldo walking down Livepool St. He had a Palace shirt on. When i asked him if he was going to sign he said "there is no way on earth i could compete with Jamie Scowcroft" he then hung his head and walked off.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:42 AM

FromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by montstar
I do thnk we will get someone - just hope we dont lose anyone we arent concious of at the moment -

They had on Sky Sports News that Riordan was one of the most likely to move though they said to hibs or hearts
cant imagine he would join hearts or hearts would want him.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:47 AM

montstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I know I thought it was weird pairing myself

the thing is although im hoping its us - especially due to Warnock saying hes been trying to talk to strachan all week in the independent. My mates in Glasgow have told me some decidedly dodgy stories about Riordan

Steve Jobs
Old 01-09-2008, 09:51 AM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wanna hear from CG, he can tell us whats going on!

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 01-09-2008, 09:51 AM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Kevin Doyle being linked with Villa on setanta- why couldnt they do it before saturday?
Old 01-09-2008, 09:58 AM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
Presumably, we will try and make permanent signings today and, if we fail, then we go for loanees from Premiership clubs later in the week. Looking at what you have to pay for average journeymen like Alan Lee, I think I would rather gamble on loanees if I was Warnock.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:08 AM

ruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
CRYSTAL Palace midfielder Ben Watson has turned down a move to Championship rivals Nottingham Forest.

The Eagles accepted a bid for the wantaway star over the weekend, but Watson has rejected the chance to join Colin Calderwood’s newly-promoted outfit.

“Ben’s turned Forest down,” Palace boss Neil Warnock told the South London Press.

“It’s not necessarily the case that he’ll be leaving before the transfer deadline.

“Ben and his agent have made it clear that he wants to go to QPR so I don’t know where that leaves us.”
Old 01-09-2008, 10:10 AM
Occasional Member

PJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Didn't he turn them down once already?

Why did they make another bid?
Old 01-09-2008, 10:11 AM

ruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
The payments were re structured i beleive
Old 01-09-2008, 10:12 AM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by ruffus
CRYSTAL Palace midfielder Ben Watson has turned down a move to Championship rivals Nottingham Forest.

The Eagles accepted a bid for the wantaway star over the weekend, but Watson has rejected the chance to join Colin Calderwood’s newly-promoted outfit.

“Ben’s turned Forest down,” Palace boss Neil Warnock told the South London Press.

“It’s not necessarily the case that he’ll be leaving before the transfer deadline.

“Ben and his agent have made it clear that he wants to go to QPR so I don’t know where that leaves us.”
Stay Ben!!!

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 01-09-2008, 10:14 AM

Norwoodguy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwoodguy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwoodguy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwoodguy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwoodguy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwoodguy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwoodguy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwoodguy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwoodguy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwoodguy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwoodguy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
no..f**k off Ben - I hope QPR offer enough money so we can get shot ASAP.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:15 AM

some more from metro
"Paul Stalteri will be sent to Crystal Palace or QPR for the rest of the season.

were linked to Stalteri under Dowie I think.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:16 AM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by ruffus
Turkeys and Christmas spring to mind.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:16 AM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Watson is doing what he is entitled to, but depriving the club of resources by doing it, and QPR call all the shots.
The biggest irony could be that Watson refuses to go, QPR go up, and he is no longer wanted by them. Which is not an unlikely scenario.

I don't think QPR are that bothered, and are very unlikely to raise their price. With Carle here, I can't actually see a place for Watson in midfield, so he could well spend a season on the bench. Unless TS goes, though they are very disimilar players.
The problem is that even if QPR do come in, it will be to late to use the money. But I really don't think they will.

Last edited by sydnsteve; 01-09-2008 at 10:20 AM.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:17 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Stalteri could be interesting. Not a priority position but could be a decent addition
Old 01-09-2008, 10:17 AM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
From what I can read into the situation, we need to sell to raise funds if we want to buy, so Ben not going isn't very helpful to us...
Old 01-09-2008, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dingle
From what I can read into the situation, we need to sell to raise funds if we want to buy, so Ben not going isn't very helpful to us...

No its not essential but would help the club according to NW
Old 01-09-2008, 10:20 AM

PENGE P PENGE P PENGE P PENGE P PENGE P PENGE P PENGE P PENGE P PENGE P PENGE P PENGE P
Quote:
Originally posted by Norwoodguy
no..f**k off Ben - I hope QPR offer enough money so we can get shot ASAP.
hear hear - if you dont want to stay - DO ONE !!
Old 01-09-2008, 10:23 AM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
We have Carle now, so I hope he goes. Money we get for him could be used to loan in players after the deadline.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:25 AM
Occasional Member

PJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He's been a good player and given us 6 good years but with Carle here I cant see a space for him in the team. And I'm sure we could do with the money.

His heart is obviously not with the club at the moment so no point keeping him.