Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 16-03-2002, 04:03 AM
Samurai Pie Master

Walrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
CLINTON WE LUV YOU

Already a budding Palace legend.......imagine the Hero status when he fires us to the Prem in 02-03

Cue all the Clinton bashers.....
Old 16-03-2002, 04:28 AM

coppell is playing for a contract
gone

going going going
Old 16-03-2002, 04:34 AM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
where's that then?
Old 16-03-2002, 04:43 AM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
I've just noticed that our good friend coppell has just registered to tell us the news

Wind-up, just possibly
Old 16-03-2002, 04:55 AM

B!tchface is playing for a contract
Coppell must be telling the truth! (im being sarcastic)
Old 16-03-2002, 07:52 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Not the first time Clint has been misquoted when it comes out in a news paper
Let's wait and see what happens at the end of the season

Clint is doing the right thing by saying he was misquoted so Palace as a team can get on with the rest of the season rather than worry about Clinton O' Morrison.

Remember Clint has been known to say one or two things that he has regretted after ask Liverpool
Old 16-03-2002, 09:49 AM
Anonymous Coward

Les, I know you're mental, but have you gone totally doolally?
Old 16-03-2002, 10:16 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Only to be expected really. Very sad.

Ok. That's enough. Time I grew up -- big sook.
Old 16-03-2002, 10:22 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by beestey
Les, I know you're mental, but have you gone totally doolally?
What don't you get Beestey ?
Old 16-03-2002, 12:19 PM

Sniper at Work sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSniper at Work sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSniper at Work sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSniper at Work sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSniper at Work sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSniper at Work sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSniper at Work sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSniper at Work sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSniper at Work sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSniper at Work sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSniper at Work sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Staying at the Palace

SIKO-well said m8-100%right
Coppell-Your nothing but a W@NKER

[IMG]file:///C:/My%20Documents/Smilies_files/images1_files/waffen041.gif[/IMG]
Old 16-03-2002, 12:59 PM
he's no David Bailey...

selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by SIKO
HE IS GOING NOWHERE.
I hope you're right SIKO. I can believe that Morrison has been misquoted.
Old 16-03-2002, 01:13 PM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Re: Clinton Morrison is Staying at palace

Quote:
Originally posted by SIKO
Despite what the SLP says, they have got it wrong and totally mis-quoted Clinton. Bear in mind this is a quality striker who has had ample opportunities to leave Palace, but has stayed, even in administration.
Yes he wants to play in the Premiership, but with PALACE.He still beleives we can make the play-offs, and will be doing his best to make sure Palace do.

On Sunday.he will be giving an interview on the Goals programme with Sky sports between 11.00 and 2.00 where he will state to all the Palace fans he wants to go into the premiership with Palace. HE IS GOING NOWHERE.

All this talk about him leaving Palace is nonsense. He is a London boy, and enjoys playing with Palace. Despite the rumours he is going nowhere, especially a club outside of London.
Good stuff SIKO,I believe you just as much as I believed Lady supporter. You obviously know clinton in some way and have let us in on information before that has turned out to be the truth....much appreciated
Old 16-03-2002, 02:16 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by beestey
I was not aware that BBS-er tmjwat was also your mate 'Tim' and also the much-maligned South London Press hack I've been sending up in the last few posts.
Tim of the SLP

hehehehehehehehehe
Old 16-03-2002, 02:30 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by Blind_Eagle

Tim of the SLP

hehehehehehehehehe
I've never been more insulted in all my life

I'm going to get the Beestey Boy in the playground...
Old 16-03-2002, 05:30 PM

Crunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I feel he just loves being the centre of attention at Palace. He knows the fans love him. Unless one of the top six buy him (which they wont) why fight a premiership battle with a team who doesn't know you from adam? I hope this is what he feels anyway
Old 16-03-2002, 05:43 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
As I have said before I wouldnt blame him for leaving in the summer, I really hope he does'nt though and thanks for the info Silko. Clint isnt a budding Palace legend he already is one!!!
Clinton WE LUV YA BABY
Old 16-03-2002, 06:13 PM
Lest we forget

Gark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sorry, but the front two next season will Doug 'n Ade, with Clint watching on from another league.
Old 16-03-2002, 06:48 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Top post SIKO
Old 16-03-2002, 07:50 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
I hate saying this but, I think he will go. I still think that getting badbuy was part of the plan in this. Clint is young, good, and looking for higher grade football. If/when he goes I hope he finds a club that will use him in roll he is suited to best.
Old 16-03-2002, 08:35 PM

NSO is playing for a contract
I agree with Gark Im afraid !