Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 17-08-2010, 02:58 PM

redandbluebarmy has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentredandbluebarmy has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentredandbluebarmy has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentredandbluebarmy has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentredandbluebarmy has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentredandbluebarmy has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentredandbluebarmy has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentredandbluebarmy has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentredandbluebarmy has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentredandbluebarmy has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentredandbluebarmy has reached a state of spiritual enlightenment
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
I think I just shit my pants
Wrong thread
Old 17-08-2010, 02:58 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by GUCCI Eagle
He'll be rubbing his eyes a lot when he runs out of the tunnel.

I'll be rubbing my eyes when he runs out of the tunnel too !!

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP
Old 17-08-2010, 02:59 PM
Otis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oh my gawd !

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo
Not played for the past 2 seasons and last year failed to agree a contract with Leicester.
Similar to Didi Hamman and he is doing a good job at Franchise FC
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathe
Experienced defensive Midfielder. Will raise the profile of the club. Maybe bring fans through the turnstiles. If the salary isn't too much it could be a fantastic deal.
tend to agree
Old 17-08-2010, 03:00 PM
Another Universe

unsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just finished laughing. However nothing would surprise me with Palace.

Didn't he give us his twitter support during the Lloyds day?
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhynoeagle
I'll be rubbing my eyes when he runs out of the tunnel too !!

I think i might buy a similar pair of glasses.
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
cannot see this one actually happening either. Suppose his agents getting his name out there and someone with a few more quid will come in for him and guzzump us!
Goldmember

KungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Would certainly boost crowds, and would be a major statement to other prospective players.
Cherries' Grotto Drinker

nottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not sure. He's 37 and hasn't played club football for two years. He must have kept himself in shape.

If we're paying him 6-7k a week for the year it'll raise the profile of the club, and if he's still got it, then we'll have a top, top player on our hands.

http://www.justgiving.com/allan-williams3
Old 17-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
I'm, kind of expecting an article when we wake up tommorow saying Burley Denies Davids Link or something.

But we may aswell dream when we can.

Old 17-08-2010, 03:02 PM
Banned by Moderators

doodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Two issues with this.

1) 37 years old.

2) Hasn't played since 2008
Old 17-08-2010, 03:03 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodledandy
Two issues with this.

1) 37 years old.

F U

Old 17-08-2010, 03:03 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

We even have a smilie for him already...
Old 17-08-2010, 03:04 PM
Just living my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhynoeagle
I'm, kind of expecting an article when we wake up tommorow saying Burley Denies Davids Link or something.

But we may aswell dream when we can.
I agree. It's nice to be able to dream. It's great that there are positive stories about Palace considering how close to going out of Business we were.
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
I'm not sure but i've heard somewhere that he's 37 and hasn't played for 2 years, can someone confirm that for me?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Just living my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil the Eagle

We even have a smilie for him already...

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathe
Similar to Didi Hamman and he is doing a good job at Franchise FC
Was still at Man City training, last played in Jan 2009 for them.

Davids has been withought a club since May 2008.
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodledandy
Two issues with this.

1) 37 years old.

You missed one...

3) We won't get permission to sign him from the Football League

()
Old 17-08-2010, 03:05 PM
Guns of Navarone

GUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
We just need Dennis Bergkamp up front now. We could be like a holiday camp for old Dutch pros.
"The West Stand has a reputation as a party area and we've got to break that. We've put together a series of measures to ensure that those people who want to watch cricket are not disrupted by those who are simply there to have a good time"The Times, back page, Wed 5 Aug 2009