Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 31-08-2010, 04:42 PM

Big Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anthony Gardner to Sheffield Wednesday

According to skysports we are trying to tie up a deal for him on loan until jan

PS3 Gamertag Bunz69
Old 31-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
All the Centre Backs suddenly appearing. Interesting.

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP
Old 31-08-2010, 04:44 PM

Oh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Link?
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Big Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not keen on this thou with his injury record

PS3 Gamertag Bunz69

hoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Would be a great signing.

"If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks. Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer. The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues all over the place, but not me. I'm completely clueless."
Old 31-08-2010, 04:46 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Was great on CM03/04
Old 31-08-2010, 04:46 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

6 foot 5. Beast.

I always prefer the idea of being able to sign players after a loan so I hope this is the case.

Old 31-08-2010, 04:47 PM

BLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Don't really rate him much, but maybe an improvement on Claude Davis.

http://www.signaldrivingschool.co.uk/
http://www.twitter.com/dave_p_bailey

Xbox One gamertag = k1zza4
Old 31-08-2010, 04:49 PM
Banned by Moderators

PALACE_FOR_LIFE is saying so much more than just words could ever sayPALACE_FOR_LIFE is saying so much more than just words could ever sayPALACE_FOR_LIFE is saying so much more than just words could ever sayPALACE_FOR_LIFE is saying so much more than just words could ever sayPALACE_FOR_LIFE is saying so much more than just words could ever sayPALACE_FOR_LIFE is saying so much more than just words could ever sayPALACE_FOR_LIFE is saying so much more than just words could ever sayPALACE_FOR_LIFE is saying so much more than just words could ever sayPALACE_FOR_LIFE is saying so much more than just words could ever sayPALACE_FOR_LIFE is saying so much more than just words could ever sayPALACE_FOR_LIFE is saying so much more than just words could ever say
Thank god no claude davis. B*tch, i wanted to make this thread!!!
Old 31-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Der Teufel

Ketteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He may take some time to bed in. What about wages?, will he be looking for shed loads?
Old 31-08-2010, 04:54 PM
Lee Hills have eyes

ThisIsDoM ThisIsDoM ThisIsDoM ThisIsDoM ThisIsDoM ThisIsDoM ThisIsDoM ThisIsDoM ThisIsDoM ThisIsDoM ThisIsDoM
When and how has he managed to play for England?
Old 31-08-2010, 04:58 PM

hoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Good player. When he was at Spurs he was in with England but only played once due to injury.

"If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks. Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer. The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues all over the place, but not me. I'm completely clueless."
Old 31-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Casual User

High Roller keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineHigh Roller keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineHigh Roller keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineHigh Roller keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineHigh Roller keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineHigh Roller keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineHigh Roller keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineHigh Roller keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineHigh Roller keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineHigh Roller keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineHigh Roller keeps it in mind, eight times out of nine
MYy daughter has just said he has signed, source Facebook.

Never Say Die.
Old 31-08-2010, 05:28 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Signed. Official text

"TRANSFER: Crystal Palace have today signed Anthony Gardner from Hull City on loan until January. For more visit www.cpfc.co.uk."
Old 31-08-2010, 05:28 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
IF, big if.. he stays fit.. a very good signing for the championship. keep what we got, add a pinch of gardner action.. pretty solid defense in this league.
Old 31-08-2010, 05:30 PM

Mike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This is very good

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Nice

Start from the back and work your way forward, a striker will come in next hopefully
Occasional Member

PJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Nice one - upgrade on Davis and as of late he's not actually been as injury prone as people are making out, Burley wouldn't sign him if he didn't think he could play.
Old 31-08-2010, 05:32 PM

Oh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Decent