Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 31-08-2010, 09:05 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Basically Hull were not planning on re-signing him, so we get him on a 6 month try and buy.

Strange deal considering he was like their co-captain ... Welcome Tony, hope you stay fit.
Old 31-08-2010, 09:10 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
I know it's only a loan, but I hope we get 100% effort from him.

I'd hate for the going to get tough, and for him to throw in the trowel.
Old 31-08-2010, 09:11 PM
Trespasser

m355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
excellent signing, very good player. IIRC injuries have been his problem over the years? Well now he's over that and it at the point where he's going to show his class with whoever's prepared to give him a proper run of games - step forward Palace and you didn't even pay anything.

I'm well impressed Speroni, Clyne, Ambrose and Danns are still at the club, being honest I didn't expect that. Some smart signings, a proven manager, happy days. Let's have a race see which of us finishes above the other this season.

BECCH10

(C) 2007. note to self - needs changing
Old 31-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
Hull Forum. I still laugh at people who say we have no money these days.

This smells fishy to me. How can Palace just out of administration afford his wages ? Are we contributing ? Why are we swapping him for an overweight and inferior player from the Championship who cannot get into his own side, sorry Adam you have made some questionable decisions but this one stinks.

I thought Gardner was our best defender TBH.

Strange move IMO; it must mean there is another defender arriving on loan come 8th September. He was first choice at the start of the season; after a few poor performances he's off to Palace.

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP
Old 31-08-2010, 09:13 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynlou
Basically Hull were not planning on re-signing him, so we get him on a 6 month try and buy.

Strange deal considering he was like their co-captain ... Welcome Tony, hope you stay fit.

I desperatly hope there is a view to sign in january, I dont see the point in loans otherwise.

Old 31-08-2010, 09:17 PM

keithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
this is a good signing IMO. Hopefully a loan striker signing will not be far off, appears via Twitter we missed out on a signing that may materilise in the not to distant future
Old 31-08-2010, 10:05 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Excellent calibre of signing, assuming he stays clear of injuries, as he's a significant upgrade on the incumbants.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 31-08-2010, 10:05 PM

jams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rain
Where does this leave Barrett and Davids?
Old 31-08-2010, 10:06 PM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
Apparently he was on 15k a week. contract until June 2011, with Premiership relegation clause in his contract.

Not sure if his wage was reduced from 15k, or reduced to 15k after relegation.
Old 31-08-2010, 10:08 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jams1234
Davids or Davis?!
Old 31-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockles
Apparently he was on 15k a week. contract until June 2011, with Premiership relegation clause in his contract.

Not sure if his wage was reduced from 15k, or reduced to 15k after relegation.

Lets be honest here. Would CPFC2010 start paying stupid wages again ?

Old 31-08-2010, 10:10 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Leaves Davis and Barrett on the bench I imagine
Old 31-08-2010, 10:12 PM

The Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
It's Paddy and Gardner first choice with Davis and Barratt as reserves. Davis was so awkward to turn for Forte's first goal he was almost in slow motion

So if fit I guess our first choice defence is

Speroni

Clyne McCarthy, Gardner, Wright

with Alex Marrow as a DM. Should do well enough to chak up some clean sheets hopefully.
Old 31-08-2010, 10:21 PM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Speroni

Clyne - McCarthy - Gardner - Bennett

Davids

Last edited by Dingle; 31-08-2010 at 10:23 PM.
Old 31-08-2010, 10:23 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingle
Speroni

Clyne - McCarthy - Gardner - Barnett

Davids

for me

Who ?

Bennett we get you. That would be my line-up 100% too.

Old 31-08-2010, 10:24 PM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhynoeagle
Who ?

Bennett we get you. That would be my line-up 100% too.
Sh*t!!! You got me before I edited! Fair play.
Old 31-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingle
Sh*t!!! You got me before I edited! Fair play.
Sorry

Old 31-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Beatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by spuddy
Yeah & look what good it did Michael Ball. If he's not starring in the west end dressed as a woman he's presenting his own afternoon chat show
To view the link you have to Register or Login

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySwY7...eature=related
Old 31-08-2010, 10:40 PM
Ledley's beard.

SpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Welcome Anthony and good luck. Hope you can make your stay here a successful one.

Always thought he was a reasonable centre half at this level.

WIIIILF, WIIIILF WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!
Old 31-08-2010, 10:53 PM
AKA Ginger Eagle

Woolwich Eagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWoolwich Eagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWoolwich Eagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWoolwich Eagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWoolwich Eagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWoolwich Eagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWoolwich Eagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWoolwich Eagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWoolwich Eagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWoolwich Eagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWoolwich Eagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
After this decent signing, we have a strong back four with clyne, McCarthy, Gardner, and Bennett which is impressive.

Twitter: stuartAchalmers