Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 31-08-2010, 11:25 PM

garyfisher lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngaryfisher lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngaryfisher lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngaryfisher lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngaryfisher lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngaryfisher lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngaryfisher lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngaryfisher lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngaryfisher lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngaryfisher lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngaryfisher lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gerry Queen
It's Paddy and Gardner first choice with Davis and Barratt as reserves. Davis was so awkward to turn for Forte's first goal he was almost in slow motion

So if fit I guess our first choice defence is

Speroni

Clyne McCarthy, Gardner, Wright

with Alex Marrow as a DM. Should do well enough to chak up some clean sheets hopefully.
where does Davids fit in then????
Old 31-08-2010, 11:56 PM

plectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyfisher
where does Davids fit in then????
1. Speroni
2. Clyne
4. McCarthy
5. Gardner
3. Bennet

6 Davids
8. Garvan
7. Danns
11. Cadogan

9. Counago
10. Zaha

This is my first choice 11. Formation:

Speroni goal

A four man defence with Clyne and bennet playing very attacking in a Cole format, defence bolstered by Davids when full backs press on making a strong 3 man central core. Clyne and Bennet then support midfield which is a 2 man core of Garvan and Danns supported by Zaha and Cadogan who can move wider and Counago playing as the forward man.
Old 31-08-2010, 11:59 PM

plectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by plectrum
1. Speroni
2. Clyne
4. McCarthy
5. Gardner
3. Bennet

6 Davids
8. Garvan
7. Danns
11. Cadogan

9. Counago
10. Zaha

Speroni goal

A four man defence with Clyne and bennet playing very attacking in a Cole format, defence bolstered by Davids when full backs press on making a strong 3 man central core. Clyne and Bennet then support midfield which is a 2 man core of Garvan and Danns supported by Zaha and Cadogan who can move wider and Counago playing as the forward man.
ha ha, I knew there was someone I was forgetting ..... Ambrose (our best player!!!!)

So Danns out Ambrose in. Just not so sure I can see a place for Danns but maybe we play 1-4-5-1 with Counago up front and a midfield of Danns, Ambrose, Garvan, Davids and Cadogan

Zaha plays as sub to Counago or vice versa.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:01 AM
Faaadat!

webbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhynoeagle
Hull Forum. I still laugh at people who say we have no money these days.

This smells fishy to me. How can Palace just out of administration afford his wages ? Are we contributing ? Why are we swapping him for an overweight and inferior player from the Championship who cannot get into his own side, sorry Adam you have made some questionable decisions but this one stinks.

I thought Gardner was our best defender TBH. Strange move IMO; it must mean there is another defender arriving on loan come 8th September. He was first choice at the start of the season; after a few poor performances he's off to Palace.
Rhyno - Who wrote the bit in bold?

I see Hull signed Gerrard from Cardiff, so it may be a cost-cutting exercise. Or Pearson may just rate Gerrard more than Gardner. I think most loan deals of first team players seem fishy, but it's not our problem. I'm sure Gardner will give his all and try to earn a contract, if his current one runs out next summer. Good luck to him. I've never rated him, but thats irrelevant. The Hull fan who posted the above obviously rates him, so for now, that's good to hear.

I would like to have seen a striker come in, only a 'proven' one though. Maybe we'll strike in the next loan window. Easier said than done, I know.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:05 AM
Faaadat!

webbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillswebbo1990 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Quote:
ha ha, I knew there was someone I was forgetting ..... Ambrose (our best player!!!!)

So Danns out Ambrose in. Just not so sure I can see a place for Danns but maybe we play 1-4-5-1 with Counago up front and a midfield of Danns, Ambrose, Garvan, Davids and Cadogan

Zaha plays as sub to Counago or vice versa.
Personally, i think that both Danns and Ambrose have to start, if fit. As does Davids. That either leaves just one up top or Garvan dropped.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:21 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
I would like to get you all a little more excited.

These are the thoughts of some Hull fans on the footballforums:

Quote:
I don't want that to happen. I rate him higher that Zayatee
Quote:
F*ckers...
Quote:
He is our best defender IMO. He started the first two games of the season but it appears he got the blame for the 4-0 defeat at Millwall, and he then made a sub for the last two games.
Quote:
He will do great for you guys. Hope he plays some games and then returns in January...
Quote:
hope Gardner can regain his form because he can be a quality defender
Quote:
Majorly pissed off aboyt letting Gardner go out on loan. He's better than Zayatte and Cooper put together. Shud never have been dropped after a couple of dodgy games.
Bah!!!!!! I;m a very digruntled fan now. I can handle the defeats but I cant gandle us keeping ******* like Zayatte and letting solid players like Gardner go.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:30 AM
Banned by Moderators

doodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
1. Speroni
2. Clyne
4. McCarthy
5. Gardner
3. Bennet

6 Davids
8. Garvan
7. Danns
11. Cadogan

9. Counago
10. Zaha

Speroni goal

Interesting! What has happened to Ambrose?
Old 01-09-2010, 12:31 AM
Banned by Moderators

doodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Duplicated - Sorry.

Last edited by doodledandy; 01-09-2010 at 12:35 AM.
Old 01-09-2010, 04:38 AM

Elgood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElgood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElgood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElgood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElgood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElgood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElgood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElgood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElgood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElgood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElgood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Potentially, there could come a time, when we are forced to play Davis AND Gardner in the same central defensive partnership.....

...the result could be an.......Abomination....

Attached Images
File Type: jpg #4-Dr. Frankenstein.jpg (20.1 KB, 7 views)
Old 01-09-2010, 06:40 AM

west eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This deal sound like a real coup.

from what i've read, Hull fans ain't to happy with loosing him (capatain and all that)

think a big congrats to GB and his staff for hopefully bringing in some real quality.

and since the Davids deal I've stopped thinking "it's to good to be true".
Old 01-09-2010, 07:04 AM

old geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Prone to Titus Bramble types errors according to my Spurs mate. Reckons he will do a good job in the Championship though.
Old 01-09-2010, 07:46 AM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old geezer
Prone to Titus Bramble types errors according to my Spurs mate. Reckons he will do a good job in the Championship though.
My Spud liking pal said similar. Fast, tall, strong, good tackler and decent passer, but poor concentration.

Definitely an improvement on what we have though. With Wright fit, we'll have a good set of defenders for the first time in a while.

Werner Herzog
Old 01-09-2010, 08:08 AM

PALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This could be a really good signing.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:12 AM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Our defence and Midfield is starting to look strong
Old 01-09-2010, 08:16 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Did we sign anyone else?
Old 01-09-2010, 08:17 AM
Canterbury Eagle

NateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Great signing imo. Rated him before his move to Hull...havent heard much of him since then. Pleased with idea of Paddy having some help :-)
Old 01-09-2010, 08:19 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Alrite Tony
Old 01-09-2010, 08:23 AM

Freddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila
Did we sign anyone else?

No one else signed El Aguila.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:33 AM

Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathe
Our defence and Midfield is starting to look strong
really?
Old 01-09-2010, 08:37 AM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
Someone of Gardner's presence might actually be able to keep Claude in check if they play together (should anything happen to Paddy).

I also think this is a great signing.