Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 08-09-2010, 01:04 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins
What an odd thing to text.
As odd as Palace sign Bob Crow as employee relations consultant

Sorry...couldnt help it
Old 08-09-2010, 01:05 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehalifaxman
Would he actually have to go back to the parent club during the week if they were agreeing to this dodgey deal? Handy when he gets injured and misses a month as well. Less wages wasted
You cannot recall or send a player back in the first 28 or 31 days of the loan i forget which, so if they 'send him back' for a few days and re-loan i would assume it would be a new loan and if he gets injured they would be stuck with the cost.

With Vaughan if he gets injured we can send back after that period i believe.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:07 PM
Charlton(R)

Bobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedders
We are missing an alan lee but this is a good signing...
think we may need to push dannsy up the field now....
or on the bench to allow the rest of the midfielders, who are staying, to gel
Old 08-09-2010, 01:09 PM

efcgirl1878 knows the way to San Joséefcgirl1878 knows the way to San Joséefcgirl1878 knows the way to San Joséefcgirl1878 knows the way to San Joséefcgirl1878 knows the way to San Joséefcgirl1878 knows the way to San Joséefcgirl1878 knows the way to San Joséefcgirl1878 knows the way to San Joséefcgirl1878 knows the way to San Joséefcgirl1878 knows the way to San Joséefcgirl1878 knows the way to San José
Hi, Everton fan here.

Seen the news that Vaughany is due to come on loan to you, just thought I'd give some thoughts on him for you.

He's a really good player but he is made of glass. Part of the reason why he gets injured so much is he doesn't really hold back and because he's so enthusiastic he runs around, throwing himself into every challenge, etc. He is not lightning quick but he is pretty fast, he is strong and very good aerially considering he is not the biggest. His touch isn't great but he knows how to finish when he is given the chance. Overall I love the kid and he deserves a run without injuries, seems as though he is on borrowed time though as Moyes and him don't really get on and as far as I'm aware, his contract is up at the end of the season.

IF (huge if) he can stay fit, he'd be a massive asset at that level as I feel at minimum (again, if fit) he is good enough to be starting for a lower half prem team. Maybe a few years ago now but he played upfront on his own at Stamford Bridge back when he was only 18 and he gave John Terry one of the hardest games I think I've seen anyone give him. JT was so at odds that he ended up resorting to begging the ref for free kicks

All the best, not just saying this but I really like Palace and a mate of mine supports you so always keep an eye out , and good luck.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:10 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by efcgirl1878
Hi, Everton fan here.

Seen the news that Vaughany is due to come on loan to you, just thought I'd give some thoughts on him for you.

He's a really good player but he is made of glass. Part of the reason why he gets injured so much is he doesn't really hold back and because he's so enthusiastic he runs around, throwing himself into every challenge, etc. He is not lightning quick but he is pretty fast, he is strong and very good aerially considering he is not the biggest. His touch isn't great but he knows how to finish when he is given the chance. Overall I love the kid and he deserves a run without injuries, seems as though he is on borrowed time though as Moyes and him don't really get on and as far as I'm aware, his contract is up at the end of the season.

IF (huge if) he can stay fit, he'd be a massive asset at that level as I feel at minimum (again, if fit) he is good enough to be starting for a lower half prem team. Maybe a few years ago now but he played upfront on his own at Stamford Bridge back when he was only 18 and he gave John Terry one of the hardest games I think I've seen anyone give him. JT was so at odds that he ended up resorting to begging the ref for free kicks

All the best, not just saying this but I really like Palace and a mate of mine supports you so always keep an eye out , and good luck.
Cheers, and welcome
Old 08-09-2010, 01:15 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
If he is out of contract then this makes a lot of sense, he comes to us for 3 months, if he does well we arrange a deal with Everton to go through on 1st January. Remember that at his age Everton would still be entitled to a fee as long as they remember to offer him a contract in writing. So a small fee in January would not be a bad move, even better if they have agreed it already.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:16 PM
It's obscene

cpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clapham Grand
Hugely injury-prone mind

Am sure he scored on his debut against us for Everton and that 4-0 drubbing?
I was at that game. At the time the everton fans thought they had uncovered the next rooney. Injuries certainly have disrupted his progress.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:18 PM
Maybe It’s Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by efcgirl1878
Hi, Everton fan here.

Cheers efcgirl. Good to have some honest feedback. Hopefully he can score the goals we desperately need.

More importantly though how big are your tits?
Old 08-09-2010, 01:19 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't imagine the club would be sending out texts unless they were 100% sure this is done. Probably waiting for the official announcement because of the reasons GG has highlighted.

Very pleased.

Welcome and good luck James.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:20 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcben
I was at that game. At the time the everton fans thought they had uncovered the next rooney. Injuries certainly have disrupted his progress.
You'd know if you'd uncovered the next Rooney - all the children in the vicinity would be crying, for one thing.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:21 PM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo
You cannot recall or send a player back in the first 28 or 31 days of the loan i forget which, so if they 'send him back' for a few days and re-loan i would assume it would be a new loan and if he gets injured they would be stuck with the cost.

With Vaughan if he gets injured we can send back after that period i believe.
What I meant was. he could be "sent back" (off the payroll) but still training with us as that is more beneficial to him?
Old 08-09-2010, 01:23 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
I am confused, so he hasnt signed yet, but the thread title says he has
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 08-09-2010, 01:26 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy
Cheers efcgirl. Good to have some honest feedback.

Is that really necessary Scrumpy. She won't talk to us when we loan Rodwell in January now.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:26 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:27 PM
Guns of Navarone

GUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Good signing.

Still need another centre-half.
"The West Stand has a reputation as a party area and we've got to break that. We've put together a series of measures to ensure that those people who want to watch cricket are not disrupted by those who are simply there to have a good time"The Times, back page, Wed 5 Aug 2009
Old 08-09-2010, 01:27 PM
SE26

The Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hopefully play against Reading, looking forward to the trip more now!
Old 08-09-2010, 01:28 PM
Registered User?

Joooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Very happy with this, assuming it goes through.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:30 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by GUCCI Eagle
Good signing.

Still need another centre-half.
With Gardner in we should have enough cover now at CB I'd think.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:32 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Great stuff.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:34 PM

efcgirl1878 knows the way to San Joséefcgirl1878 knows the way to San Joséefcgirl1878 knows the way to San Joséefcgirl1878 knows the way to San Joséefcgirl1878 knows the way to San Joséefcgirl1878 knows the way to San Joséefcgirl1878 knows the way to San Joséefcgirl1878 knows the way to San Joséefcgirl1878 knows the way to San Joséefcgirl1878 knows the way to San Joséefcgirl1878 knows the way to San José
Quote:
Cheers efcgirl. Good to have some honest feedback. Hopefully he can score the goals we desperately need.

Judge for yourself...

To view the link you have to Register or Login

On Vaughan, as far as I can see, he signed a 5 year deal in 2006 and I don't believe he's signed another one. He was close to moving to Blackpool this summer but he couldn't agree personal terms. Other prem teams have shown interest last summer and this too.