Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 25-01-2011, 02:38 PM
i love a wind up

SE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
twitter - old thread moved from transfer forum.

CEO4TAG

Inching closer to some deals☺
Old 25-01-2011, 02:45 PM
Holmesdale Block C/Row 16

NathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
just saw this
Old 25-01-2011, 02:53 PM

keithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Will be fantastic
Old 25-01-2011, 02:59 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Not deal, or two deals - but SOME dealS. Interesting....
Old 25-01-2011, 03:00 PM

mine a pint is the Resurrectionmine a pint is the Resurrectionmine a pint is the Resurrectionmine a pint is the Resurrectionmine a pint is the Resurrectionmine a pint is the Resurrectionmine a pint is the Resurrectionmine a pint is the Resurrectionmine a pint is the Resurrectionmine a pint is the Resurrectionmine a pint is the Resurrection
for palace or tag ??
Old 25-01-2011, 03:00 PM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Some deals would be very good.
Old 25-01-2011, 03:01 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
We're inching towards some deals that are six miles away
Old 25-01-2011, 03:02 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydnsteve
Precisely Klinx, hardly something to get too excited about. A deal would be, but some deals, not.
that's the opposite of what I think
Old 25-01-2011, 03:02 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
or he could be talking about the next big contract for TAG
Old 25-01-2011, 03:09 PM

jonjo wants to be adoredjonjo wants to be adoredjonjo wants to be adoredjonjo wants to be adoredjonjo wants to be adoredjonjo wants to be adoredjonjo wants to be adoredjonjo wants to be adoredjonjo wants to be adoredjonjo wants to be adoredjonjo wants to be adored
or it could be some bloke who setup a twitter account before SP managed too with that username .....that would be good fun
Old 25-01-2011, 03:10 PM
Budding Archaeologist

marky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins
Not deal, or two deals - but SOME dealS. Interesting....
Some deals could mean two deals.
Old 25-01-2011, 03:11 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Chas and Dave - Welcome
Old 25-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
or he could be talking about the next big contract for TAG
Perhaps Dazron's mate got the job
Old 25-01-2011, 03:14 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Could be about to start a game of poker with some mates?
Old 25-01-2011, 03:15 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjo
or it could be some bloke who setup a twitter account before SP managed too with that username .....that would be good fun
It's been confirmed as his account

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 25-01-2011, 03:16 PM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash
Could be about to start a game of poker with some mates?
Maybe Lady GaGa is going to be the half time entertainment.
Old 25-01-2011, 03:17 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatham_eagle
Perhaps Dazron's mate got the job
Old 25-01-2011, 03:18 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's all good news , but could this not have gone on the steve parish's twitter thread?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: II BARNEY G II

Last edited by james powell; 25-01-2011 at 03:22 PM.
Old 25-01-2011, 03:23 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
For those of us without the knowledge of twitter is the excitement that this message of impending signings is supposed to be from the fair hands of Lord Steve Parish?
Old 25-01-2011, 03:23 PM
Holmesdale Block C/Row 16

NathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
CEO4TAG

More importantly than transfers I'm planning a hair cut for thursday, which I think will please some of you .
"

interesting....