Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 09-07-2011, 11:32 PM

Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 10
Like we don't have loads of your refugees swarming all over NSC every day.
The Away Fans End tolerates a reasonably high level of abuse from everyone. The Palace forums don't tolerate it from supporters of other teams. If you wish to make points concerning CPFC - however controversial - then you are welcome to in these forums as long as it's done in a civil manner. If you wish to do so in an uncivil manner - as you have done so recently - then you will be restricted in what areas of this site you can access.

Please keep that in mind when posting in the future.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:44 AM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaside Eagle
one bad season caused by administration and managerial disruption while trying to rebuild doesn't constitute an annual battle against the odds to survive.
Exactly.We were play off candidates until we went into administration and had already lost two of our better players in Moses and Fonte.Don't forget Warnock also jumped ship.We had a bad second half to 2009-10 and a bad first half to 2010-11.So adding it up less than 12 months of poor performances after having the squad and management ripped apart.
They don't get it.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:17 PM

Soarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I reckon this season may be a good year for us.

1) we have a good young manager who wants to be at palace
2) Our team is starting to gel together
3) we have Glenn Murray

although I say this every year!
Old 11-07-2011, 10:52 PM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cracks me up at the numbers being thrown around on here regarding Glenn's wages. You couldn't be more far off
Old 11-07-2011, 11:39 PM
Banned by Moderators

Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10
Not quite as hilarious as the CMS figures being banded about by your mob.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:14 AM
Wears a magic hat

AmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 10
Not quite as hilarious as the CMS figures being banded about by your mob.
Honestly think he's close to 15K per week with some add-ons. Pales in comparison to the 180K/week we're giving to Murray though.
he is a wanker and doesn't dersve to wear the shirt
Old 12-07-2011, 08:37 AM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanEAGLE.
Honestly think he's close to 15K per week with some add-ons. Pales in comparison to the 180K/week we're giving to Murray though.
Excluding bonuses, Glenn was on 70k per year at Brighton - 1,400 per week

Palace are paying him 220k per year - 4,200 per week

Nowehere near the 10k being banded around
Old 12-07-2011, 08:45 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarin' Eagles
I reckon this season may be a good year for us.

1) we have a good young manager who wants to be at palace
2) Our team is starting to gel together
3) we have Glenn Murray

although I say this every year!
Even when we had Warnock in charge and we'd never heard of Glenn Murray? How weird.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.