Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 13-04-2011, 09:43 AM

rhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i think this is him trying to get more money on the promotion and he will stay
Old 13-04-2011, 09:43 AM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky
bizarre. It's still not showing for me.

Anyway, thanks for copying and pasting. Interesting one. He's relatively old, and has had a real breakthrough season for Brighton in L1. Can he make the step up?
He's 27, and he'd be on a free, excellent gamble worth taking IMO
Old 13-04-2011, 09:46 AM
Professional Cynic

ChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
NSC is going mental.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-04-2011, 09:50 AM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristalPalace
NSC is going mental.

Was just about to post that, that Wait Jabsco fella seems pretty knowledgable and said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wait Jabsco
There is DEFINITELY more to this than Sky Sports making up rumours. I know that for a fact.
Quote:
As I said, heard this on Monday. Brighton have told him they won't go above a set amount, which I know what it is but for obvious reasons am not going to post. Palace are offering him essentially his current wage ON TOP of that top amount. And a nice lump of a signing on fee.

He is settled in the area with his new mrs - incidentally the ex of one of London Wasps - so does not want to move away. Hence his options on a new club are somewhat limited.
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 13-04-2011, 09:52 AM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
Would LOVE this to happen

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP
Old 13-04-2011, 09:53 AM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This would be fantastic. Do they have any other half decent players?

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
57 guests viewing this thread. Hello *****

Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
Brighton fans still think we're skint..

Bless them.

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP
Old 13-04-2011, 09:54 AM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannapaul

Yep
Old 13-04-2011, 09:55 AM

Barreloffun has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsBarreloffun has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsBarreloffun has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsBarreloffun has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsBarreloffun has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsBarreloffun has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsBarreloffun has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsBarreloffun has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsBarreloffun has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsBarreloffun has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsBarreloffun has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals
Quote:
PMSL!

This would really wind them up!
It has.

Old 13-04-2011, 09:55 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
He'll be getting death threats, same as Zamora did.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 13-04-2011, 09:56 AM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannapaul
I agree. Clever agent work, using an arch rival to force the chairman's hand.
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 13-04-2011, 09:57 AM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

Then again:

Quote:
I heard it from someone who has been right on almost every transfer story over the last two years. Which is what worries me.

Quote:
Old 13-04-2011, 09:58 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Hehe they are likening it to Sol Campbell moving to Arsenal!
Old 13-04-2011, 10:00 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Old 13-04-2011, 10:01 AM
Professional Cynic

ChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva
He says it's a done deal but can't be announced until his contract with the Weed has expired.
Old 13-04-2011, 10:03 AM

Jimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
He says it's a done deal but can't be announced until his contract with the Weed has expired.
This is what i dont understand. Why would he agree to sign before knowing what league we will be in next season?
Old 13-04-2011, 10:03 AM

Danny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is here
Loving it.
Old 13-04-2011, 10:04 AM
Crying Plastic

I love the fact that he's already been schooled in our history. He's doing a 5-0 here and he hasn't even joined

Old 13-04-2011, 10:04 AM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Three things will happen here, all of which please me;
  • He signs for us, and they lose one of their best players.
  • He goes somewhere else, and they lose one of their best players.
  • They break the budget to keep him, compromising their ability to attract players over the summer thus resigning themselves to a basement relegation scrap.

Win, win, win.
"And for the old, Brexit might well rid the country's care homes of Eastern European workers, but no blond blue eyed university graduate is going to come and wipe your arse or listen to your stories of the war you never fought in."

adrenalin john 17/05/19

https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost...&postcount=245