Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 13-04-2011, 10:04 AM
Professional Cynic

ChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Eagle
Why would he agree to sign before knowing what league we will be in next season?
Old 13-04-2011, 10:06 AM

Sixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhynoeagle
Brighton fans still think we're skint..

Bless them.
Would be a decent signing if you got him. However I feel we have bigger fish to fry.

Regarding 'bless us', I believe you were skint but couldn't pay any of your creditors... again.

See ya next year.

(just trying to join in!)
Old 13-04-2011, 10:07 AM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
I'm going to bet it's nothing more than some agent brinksmanship.

Obvious time to do it now promotion is out of the way.
Old 13-04-2011, 10:08 AM

markholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proud
I think this could be a wind up from a "Palace fan" within the sky HQ, to put a damper on the weed going up
Old 13-04-2011, 10:09 AM
Asbo

Pubface is like ice, their footing does betrayPubface is like ice, their footing does betrayPubface is like ice, their footing does betrayPubface is like ice, their footing does betrayPubface is like ice, their footing does betrayPubface is like ice, their footing does betrayPubface is like ice, their footing does betrayPubface is like ice, their footing does betrayPubface is like ice, their footing does betrayPubface is like ice, their footing does betrayPubface is like ice, their footing does betray
A guy I sit next to at work is a Brighton fan and was in a very good mood this morning. I had great delight in showing in the news on sky sports.
Old 13-04-2011, 10:11 AM
Bleedin' Red and Blue

WallingtonEagle WallingtonEagle WallingtonEagle WallingtonEagle WallingtonEagle WallingtonEagle WallingtonEagle WallingtonEagle WallingtonEagle WallingtonEagle WallingtonEagle
Would imagine it being the agent and player trying to get some more money but if it happens..
Old 13-04-2011, 10:12 AM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Putting aside the fact that we're getting one over on our fiercest rivals, does anyone know if this guy is actually any good?
Old 13-04-2011, 10:12 AM
Banned by Moderators

MFC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMFC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMFC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMFC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMFC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMFC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMFC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMFC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMFC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMFC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMFC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
How does skysports know this, its is strange to say, i think other teams will be after him.
Old 13-04-2011, 10:13 AM
Bleedin' Red and Blue

WallingtonEagle WallingtonEagle WallingtonEagle WallingtonEagle WallingtonEagle WallingtonEagle WallingtonEagle WallingtonEagle WallingtonEagle WallingtonEagle WallingtonEagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambeth Palace

I love the fact that he's already been schooled in our history. He's doing a 5-0 here and he hasn't even joined

We score five..
Old 13-04-2011, 10:15 AM

markholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proud
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-04-2011, 10:15 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks
Three things will happen here, all of which please me;
  • He signs for us, and they lose one of their best players.
  • He goes somewhere else, and they lose one of their best players.
  • They break the budget to keep him, compromising their ability to attract players over the summer thus resigning themselves to a basement relegation scrap.

Win, win, win.
Old 13-04-2011, 10:19 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Apparently will be no loss and they will sign better players! Has Nicola C got multiple log-ins on NSC?

They also seem to think we are poor and about to get relegated and if not will be next season.

They seem to be oblivious to the fact we were under a transfer embargo till a week before the window closed last summer so struggled to get players in and understandibly had a slow start to the season. Since we got up and running, even under GB, we were had comfortable mid-table form. More rebuilding in the summer, including Murray and we should be looking at a challenge for, but possibly not making the play-offs. Certainly do not see a clear case of Brighton fairing better than us next season.
Old 13-04-2011, 10:19 AM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Even in days which the scum should be celebrating their "success", they are still in the shadow of Palace.
Old 13-04-2011, 10:21 AM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
Made me chuckle. Will be even funnier when gus decides to do the offski in the summer. Poor shirtlifters.
Old 13-04-2011, 10:23 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
this quote on NSC made me both chuckle and get angry

"I can't see him going to the Palace they are in decline, attendances dropping and no desire to grow as a club unlike the Albion. "

Part of me wishes I could correct him, but part of me thinks why bother

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 13-04-2011, 10:24 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
I think I'd rather keep Vaughan.
Old 13-04-2011, 10:24 AM
Professional Cynic

ChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky
this quote on NSC made me both chuckle and get angry

"I can't see him going to the Palace they are in decline, attendances dropping and no desire to grow as a club unlike the Albion. "

Part of me wishes I could correct him, but part of me thinks why bother
Let them enjoy their moment in the sun, because life will be pissing down on them again pretty soon.
Old 13-04-2011, 10:25 AM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
I think I'd rather keep Vaughan.
Good backup though

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 13-04-2011, 10:28 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Just seen a post on NSC:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A turdburglar on NSC
I won't believe this until I see it. But to go and play for Palace, what the hell. This shit only happens to us.
It is true, he has a point, i cannot remember our top scorer ever refusing a contract with us and popping off to our fiercest rivals! However it is not our fault some of their players might have ambition!
Old 13-04-2011, 10:29 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The skysports story makes it sound like a done deal..
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0