Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 16-07-2011, 11:19 AM
Ledley's beard.

SpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L
Lines I would say certainly, but I doubt he would have needed to point Earnshaw out, do you?

I'm not denigrating LL at all, as I have no doubt he is a font of knowledge and a great sounding board for Dougie. I'm merely questioning the assertion that some have made that his 'contacts' are the reason for our signings, when from what we've heard and know its unlikely his contacts had anything much to do with any of our recent signings
No, the only reason I said Earnshaw was because LL was his manager for two or three seasons when he was at Cardiff (when he broke through, no less) so his being here might have been a reason why we allegedly got into contract negotiations in the first place.

As I said, it's all trivial anyway.

WIIIILF, WIIIILF WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!
Old 16-07-2011, 11:32 AM

mexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is here
Before you all go mad at this amazing prospect, please be advised that defenders in the Mexican Liga are total crap. Look at that YouTube.

How many times is the full back hopelessly out of position? How many times do they then just jog aimlessly back?
For that matter, how many times on that clip is there an up and over ball, and the striker in between the two centre backs, with at least 2 yards on BOTH sides of him?
Also, defenders in Mexico are slow. Very slow. They may have impressive ball skills, but they turn and react like the Titanic.

This lad may be good, but I remember Jaguares well: they are an invented franchise for the Tuxtla region of the remote state of Chiapas - it is a nasty modern concrete city amid humid jungle and no big player wanted to play there. (I nearly fainted when I watched a game there - hangover + heat = nastiness).

It may be that Tottenham turned him down becuase he was made to look good by poor Mexican defending, and was found out at this level.

Worth a look, but don't expect another Chicharito - Chivas have a tradition of collecting the best of Mexican talent. Jaguares certainly don't.
Old 16-07-2011, 11:33 AM
I've broken bad

bgh2172 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bgh2172 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bgh2172 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bgh2172 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bgh2172 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bgh2172 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bgh2172 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bgh2172 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bgh2172 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bgh2172 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bgh2172 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuelCPFC
MotoGP.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 16-07-2011, 11:38 AM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Much better name for the restaurant.
Old 16-07-2011, 12:31 PM

W Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by topper
Never say never, not with Palace.....a year ago someone said similar about us signing Edgar Davids
...but it didn't turn out particularly well, did it? Kind of proves TomEagle's point.
Old 16-07-2011, 01:47 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicaneagle

This lad may be good, but I remember Jaguares well: they are an invented franchise for the Tuxtla region of the remote state of Chiapas - it is a nasty modern concrete city amid humid jungle and no big player wanted to play there.
He probably went past Croydon on the train and thought this feels like home.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 17-07-2011, 03:06 PM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Found this on him:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-07-2011, 03:25 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Before you all go mad at this amazing prospect, please be advised that defenders in the Mexican Liga are total crap. Look at that YouTube.

How many times is the full back hopelessly out of position? How many times do they then just jog aimlessly back?
For that matter, how many times on that clip is there an up and over ball, and the striker in between the two centre backs, with at least 2 yards on BOTH sides of him?
Also, defenders in Mexico are slow. Very slow. They may have impressive ball skills, but they turn and react like the Titanic.

This lad may be good, but I remember Jaguares well: they are an invented franchise for the Tuxtla region of the remote state of Chiapas - it is a nasty modern concrete city amid humid jungle and no big player wanted to play there. (I nearly fainted when I watched a game there - hangover + heat = nastiness).

It may be that Tottenham turned him down becuase he was made to look good by poor Mexican defending, and was found out at this level.

Worth a look, but don't expect another Chicharito - Chivas have a tradition of collecting the best of Mexican talent. Jaguares certainly don't.
You're a glass half empty person aren't you?
Old 17-07-2011, 04:43 PM

mexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby
You're a glass half empty person aren't you?
I hope he's brilliant.

I'm just pointing out that great strikers are few and far between in Mexico, and the slow pace of the game and lack of defensive urgency mean that it is quite easy for good players to look special.
Old 17-07-2011, 04:59 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Fair enough. My comment was based on more than one of your posts though. Maybe I just happened to read the negative ones....
Old 17-07-2011, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Fair enough. My comment was based on more than one of your posts though. Maybe I just happened to read the negative ones....
I can't think of any negative posts.

You may be thinking of themexicanhorse, another poster. My last posts on the Transfer sub board have been

a) a really shit photo joke about Garven
b) Signalling my enthusiasm at Jedi's grit and determination
c) Wondering how you said Jedinak

I have kept well out of the 'In Dougie we trust' vs 'oh-god-no-players-its-a-disater' debate.
Old 17-07-2011, 05:53 PM
Very young thick ****

Quote:
I can't think of any negative posts.

You may be thinking of themexicanhorse, another poster.
Nope, he's just a bellend
Old 17-07-2011, 09:02 PM
Thinking about it

NZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Correct
Old 17-07-2011, 09:33 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
this lad maybe a good prospect, but at 20 he has only played 13 games in mexico and he isn't at one of the top clubs either

i'd be surprised after pinning his hopes on a prem move he'd be willing to drop a level

but if we are in for him it would be an exciting signing as hes a bit of an unknown, but i think he still may need some time to develope
Old 18-07-2011, 10:49 AM

rhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
this will get hijacked by bigger clubs !
Old 18-07-2011, 10:52 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
don't do that!

I only want to see updates on this thread when there's news

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 18-07-2011, 11:08 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky
don't do that!

I only want to see updates on this thread when there's news
You are familiar with the BBS, aren't you? You know that's impossible with some of the ******* on here.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 18-07-2011, 11:37 AM
A Bit Ranty Today!

Scroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
...great strikers are few and far between in Mexico, and the slow pace of the game and lack of defensive urgency mean that it is quite easy for good players to look special.
I wish our leagues were like this, it would be so chilled out, beautiful man!
Old 18-07-2011, 12:01 PM
Professional Cynic

ChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Nope, he's just a bellend
Rep is enclosed.
Old 18-07-2011, 12:35 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
RichCawleySLP Richard Cawley
Striker Antonio Pedroza - who plays in Mexico - is due to train with #cpfc this week. Story in paper tomorrow.