Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 14-12-2011, 08:08 AM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Zaha speculation

May have been mentioned in the 5 year deal thread but surprised if not - from the BBC today - link to the Sun:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Story looks total bllx, and contracdicts itself on how much they are willing to pay, plus the ludicrous comment that we even have a valuation on him when he is just signing a new contract - muct be a quiet day without those phones to hack....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 14-12-2011, 08:12 AM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Why would he go to some bullshit team like Wham?
Old 14-12-2011, 08:15 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
£5m... £3m? righto, good luck with that
Old 14-12-2011, 08:18 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Zzzz... I like how only long-balls teams like this and Stoke are linked with him - not a frigging chance.
Old 14-12-2011, 08:19 AM
gumnut cottage

foxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
5yr deal = pay up or shut up!!!
Old 14-12-2011, 08:21 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Yeah, it'd do Zaha's career the world of good to play for a hoofing team managed by Fat Sam.
Old 14-12-2011, 08:22 AM

W Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle
May have been mentioned in the 5 year deal thread but surprised if not - from the BBC today - link to the Sun:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Story looks total bllx, and contracdicts itself on how much they are willing to pay, plus the ludicrous comment that we even have a valuation on him when he is just signing a new contract - muct be a quiet day without those phones to hack....
I don't think there's a contradiction; it's saying that he's rated at £5M, West Ham wouldn't meet our valuation and would hope to pick him up for £3M. That would suggest we're desperate to sell, which Steve Parish has only just stated not to be the case. No doubt that West Ham are a bigger club, but there's no way he's leaving for £3M, if at all.
Old 14-12-2011, 08:24 AM

SE23 Eagle dances before me like a million eyesSE23 Eagle dances before me like a million eyesSE23 Eagle dances before me like a million eyesSE23 Eagle dances before me like a million eyesSE23 Eagle dances before me like a million eyesSE23 Eagle dances before me like a million eyesSE23 Eagle dances before me like a million eyesSE23 Eagle dances before me like a million eyesSE23 Eagle dances before me like a million eyesSE23 Eagle dances before me like a million eyesSE23 Eagle dances before me like a million eyes
Ahahahahahahaha what a larf.
Old 14-12-2011, 08:25 AM
Stark Raving Normal

Bangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He's just too good for them.
Old 14-12-2011, 08:25 AM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
What a load of shit.
Old 14-12-2011, 08:28 AM

Gladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Does anyone else shudder with cringing embarrassment when an adult starts a thread Wet Spam?
Old 14-12-2011, 08:32 AM

wighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wilf knows he's better than that. He won't further his career going to a hoofball team like Stoke or any side managed by Fat Sam.
Old 14-12-2011, 08:40 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
If he went there I would officially lose all faith in the club
Old 14-12-2011, 08:43 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Can't afford him.
Old 14-12-2011, 08:46 AM
King Claude

Richwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
this would make me sick
Old 14-12-2011, 08:47 AM

The Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He is already out of West Ham's league. No point in going to another Championship club anyway and certainly not to one managed by someone who is the antithisis of what Zaha is all about. £3m ? Keep up Sam ......
Old 14-12-2011, 08:49 AM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
There's about as much chance of Wilf going to West Ham as there is of me winning the London Marathon carrying the fat inbred northern tosser they call their manager on my back.
Old 14-12-2011, 08:50 AM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladys Allover
Does anyone else shudder with cringing embarrassment when an adult starts a thread Wet Spam?
Seemingly Not................

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 14-12-2011, 09:05 AM
Gay Snake's Red Blarmy

CrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladys Allover
Yes. Or Man Ure, Millscum, Chelski, Lolerpool, Spuds....cringe
They're a bigger and better club than us, as much as I hate to say it. We might have 20,000 plastic supporters to fill our stadium at the moment, but when their enthusiasm fizzles out we will have nothing over Palace. I actually hope they go up now just so we don't have to go through two more humiliations next season.
(NSC Poster 14/05/2013)
Old 14-12-2011, 09:06 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Really made me laugh this morning reading that! Dream on