Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 14-12-2011, 08:32 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gerry Queen
He is already out of West Ham's league.
This.

They are dreaming.
Old 14-12-2011, 09:02 PM
Premiership 20/21

rbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You have got to love this club - what other message board (except for HOL) has one of the owners coming on to diss stupid rumours?
Old 16-12-2011, 08:47 AM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Laughable

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"
Old 16-12-2011, 12:50 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Really laughing hard at the Wet Spam fans on twitter messaging Wilf, for example this clown.

George Carlin @GeorgeCarlinGC 35m

"@yungzaha Go to west ham in Jan. Get promoted. Help us stay in prem and prove yourself in prem. Then get your move to top4. #decisions

Wilfried Zaha will do well at West Ham! Best club for him at this stage in his career! #JanTransfer #TheSun #MustBeTrue

@DanielSmith1905 When youve got some talent like he has its all about stepping stones mate. And in all honesty west ham is the next step up"

Feel free to shoot this condescending prat down
Old 16-12-2011, 01:37 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
I don't do twitter but can somebody just post this question

Wilf Dougie or Allardyce?
Old 16-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket
I don't do twitter but can somebody just post this question

Wilf Dougie or Allardyce?
Ok.

You can't leave Allardyce with Wilf because Allardyce will eat him. And you can't leave Dougie with the corn, because he'll eat it. So, you take Allardyce and the corn across the river in the boat first, drop them off, then you come back and get Dougie, leave Dougie and bring the corn back, then get Wilf.
Old 17-12-2011, 01:02 AM
Ledley's beard.

SpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Noocastle being linked with a 10m bid according to the Daily Mail.

Yes, 10m. Ten million pounds.

WIIIILF, WIIIILF WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!
Old 17-12-2011, 01:16 AM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeyMatt

Zaha deserves to play in front of the 'Geordie nation'.

Best fans in the world etc.
Old 17-12-2011, 01:24 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Anyone else feel we could actually get our first massive youngster mega fee with Wilf?

Difference being he is perfectly happy to stay here and sign 5 year contacts, is a genuine fan of the club (unlike wankstock) and actually has the pure talent to be worth it!
Old 17-12-2011, 01:59 AM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yep, when Wilf goes (and I genuinely believe it won't be for a couple of years yet,) it will be for massive money. And he'll be worth every penny.
Old 17-12-2011, 02:10 AM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
Win/win when he signs the contract, we have his services or we'll get HUGE money for him.

Wish Clyne does this.

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP
Old 17-12-2011, 11:03 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

That article was written by Neil Ashton who is normally on the ball with all things Palace. I note that it says Zaha is about to sign a new five and a half year contract, I thought I'd read that he had signed?
Old 17-12-2011, 11:06 AM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Wilf, could you trust a man with tits?

Old 17-12-2011, 03:26 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:

How much??
Old 17-12-2011, 05:33 PM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle
That article was written by Neil Ashton who is normally on the ball with all things Palace. I note that it says Zaha is about to sign a new five and a half year contract, I thought I'd read that he had signed?
according to Freedman agreed not yet signed
Old 17-12-2011, 05:40 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
This is what happens when the Wilf contract news comes out - chancers like Allardyce and Pardew try to disrupt it.
Old 17-12-2011, 05:55 PM
Non T-Total

Lion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Am sure that the Newcastle story will prove to be crap, however I'd take 10m........
Old 17-12-2011, 06:01 PM
Asta La Vista Doggies

jordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion
Am sure that the Newcastle story will prove to be crap, however I'd take 10m........

I wouldn't. I'd like to see another 18 months of Wilf in a Palace shirt
Some musicians are meant to be heard but not seen - merely an auditory experience and nothing more. Berlin's IAMX, on the other hand, isnt merely a band... it's an event - a full-on aural and visual attack with the dynamic and inimitable Chris Corner (of Sneaker Pimps) leading the charge.
Old 17-12-2011, 06:45 PM

Crunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion
It wouldn't surprise me, that a minimum release clause of something around this figure would be put in his new contract.
Old 17-12-2011, 06:47 PM
Old School Palace

Pistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanismygod
I wouldn't. I'd like to see another 18 months of Wilf in a Palace shirt

then bag 25mil for him
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana
Can you imagine the sky commentators making some reference to South Londoners enjoying their day out - cut to a 40 year old in full Palace kit dribbling whilst a mexican wave flies past.
http://www.fishfight.net
http://www.fsf.org.uk/

ST Holder:Block D: Lower Homesdale
Closed Thread