Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 31-01-2012, 02:01 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Maybe in a swap deal for Alan Lee, though we'd have to make up the difference.
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com
Old 31-01-2012, 02:04 PM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC EAGLE
I just hope the club is keeping these bids away from the players they need to be focused on tonights games
Why? All that the players need to be told is that no players will be sold. From that point on "bids" are meaningless. If the club give any indication they might sell that more than any actual bid will unsettle them.
Old 31-01-2012, 02:06 PM

AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC
Really needs to be playing up front where he did so well (and banged a few goals in) at the beginning of the season.

As a winger he isn't worth £750k - up front he is potentially worth a lot more.
Old 31-01-2012, 02:07 PM

ForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan A
Really hope he doesn't go.. he loves this club and we love him.
Got to echo this.

SEAN SCANNELL SEAN SCANNELL SEAN SCANNELL SEAN SCANNELL
Old 31-01-2012, 02:20 PM
Wears a magic hat

AmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Parish just tweeted...

"Sean Scannal staying with the club, very happy to have kept squad together"

These guys get it.
he is a wanker and doesn't dersve to wear the shirt
Old 31-01-2012, 02:20 PM

m_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Staying according to SP

Steve Parish @CEO4TAG
Sean Scannal staying with the club, very happy to have kept squad together
Old 31-01-2012, 02:21 PM

Andy08 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAndy08 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAndy08 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAndy08 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAndy08 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAndy08 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAndy08 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAndy08 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAndy08 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAndy08 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAndy08 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
SP confirms on twitter he's not going !
Old 31-01-2012, 02:23 PM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Thank **** for that.
Old 31-01-2012, 02:24 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
All players staying
Old 31-01-2012, 02:24 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse
Thank **** for that.
but Twitter's not real, so he may still be leaving
Old 31-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Gay Snake's Red Blarmy

CrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
SP should probably learn how to spell his player's names though. LOL

Shaun Scanal and Willfred Zahae
They're a bigger and better club than us, as much as I hate to say it. We might have 20,000 plastic supporters to fill our stadium at the moment, but when their enthusiasm fizzles out we will have nothing over Palace. I actually hope they go up now just so we don't have to go through two more humiliations next season.
(NSC Poster 14/05/2013)
Old 31-01-2012, 02:42 PM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
but Twitter's not real, so he may still be leaving
Agreed, hence why I say twitter is only valid when it comes direct from that person.

Otherwise you get tweets like, "I've just seen Bruce Dyer outside KFC West Croydon he must be coming Palace" or "There is going to be 500 Brighton in Block J of the Main Stand tonight" etc etc.

Old 31-01-2012, 02:47 PM

Gathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ridiculous offer but he would tear up that league! ****, play him up front as a striker and I have confidence he will tear up the championship
Old 12-02-2012, 03:35 PM
Converting the heretics!

Micky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This one has resurfaced today, seems Huddersfield are still keen, looking for a loan and then permanent deal at the end of the season, upped bid to £1m.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:39 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Why on earth would we send a player out on loan who's had 26 starts?

Werner Herzog
Old 12-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
I think the idea is that they get him on loan and mak the deal permanent in the summer (a pre agreed transfer). I would turn down £1million for Sean, he's better than that!
Old 12-02-2012, 03:54 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excowboy
Why on earth would we send a player out on loan who's had 26 starts?

But too often in the wrong position
Old 12-02-2012, 03:55 PM
Out but not down

Duffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sean Scannell would be two divisions below his ability if he were to play for them. I think he is our best player tbh. I know WZ is superb and a lot of the others too but Scanns is the man who makes it all happen. It would be like Arsenal loaning out Oxlade Chamberlain to Barnsley.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:21 PM

BuffotheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuffotheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuffotheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuffotheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuffotheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuffotheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuffotheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuffotheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuffotheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuffotheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuffotheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffle Coat
Sean Scannell would be two divisions below his ability if he were to play for them. I think he is our best player tbh. I know WZ is superb and a lot of the others too but Scanns is the man who makes it all happen. It would be like Arsenal loaning out Oxlade Chamberlain to Barnsley.
Totally agree! Really want to see him playing up front again (not by himself).
Be absolutely gutted if we were to sell him.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:37 PM

The Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think that Sean Scannell will be an important plyer for Palace for years to come. I hope that he can flourish playing more than a bit part on the wing or on the bench. His early season form when playing up front with Easter in particular was very good and his dedication to improving himself deserves faith from our management. Play him and Easter up front with Zaha and or Ambrose wide and cutting inside and we will score more goals, especially when Williams is back to create opportunities for our forwards.