Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 06-07-2012, 10:16 PM

mylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Darren Ambrose signs for Birmingham (official)

Both of the following are on Football Rumours (no source quoted so could be highly dubious)

06 Jul 2012 22:15:40
crystal palace and leeds united are both considering swapping darren ambrose for ross mccormack.

06 Jul 2012 22:05:03
Crystal Palace are considering a bid of 750,000 to take Darren Ambrose to Leeds United. Neil Warnock is a great admirer of Ambrose from his time as Palace manager, and attempted to take Ambrose to QPR during his spell there..
Old 06-07-2012, 10:18 PM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
I might be tempted.

Ambrose is quality but is not consistent, and we do need goals.

I wouldn't rule it out.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:20 PM

DaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I highly doubt Ambrose will be going anywhere.

Someone had picked up the story here in the McCormack thread and speculated.

Ambrose is an Eagle!
Old 06-07-2012, 10:26 PM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
FFS, how can anyone start a thread based upon footballrumours.

Might as well make up your own bullshit directly.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:30 PM

mylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockles
FFS, how can anyone start a thread based upon footballrumours.

Might as well make up your own bullshit directly.

Sorry!!!

I will continue to browse there but keep STUM
Old 06-07-2012, 10:31 PM
Lost in translation

BBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is here
There's a transfer rumours and bullshit thread (something along those lines) somewhere.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:22 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Mylona there is a thread near the top of the transfer thread specifically for the football rumours tripoe that originates from the BBS antway, stick to that or we will have dozens of crap threads
Old 07-07-2012, 07:13 AM

Halfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can't see Darren being offered a new contract next May if he continues to perform in 1 in 3 games. This would be a great bit of business.
Old 07-07-2012, 07:26 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
I would be gutted to see ambrose leave. He should be in Dougie's plans for a consistent run in a free attacking role or right wing. Played in a position that suits him in a performing more attacking side and he will be one of our most important players.
Old 07-07-2012, 07:37 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveP

Ambrose is an Eagle!
This

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 07-07-2012, 07:40 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
He's not going anywhere.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 07-07-2012, 07:43 AM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If this was any where near the truth I would tell McCormack to stay at Leeds.

I don't think many Palace fans realise what sort of player we have in Ambrose
Old 07-07-2012, 07:47 AM

SteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It amazes me that some people wouldn't have a problem with Ambrose leaving but were up in arms over Scannell's departure. Ambrose actually contributes goals and assists on a consistent basis whereas Scannell flattered to deceive the whole time he was here.
BBS NFL Fantasy Keeper League Champion 2015/16
Old 07-07-2012, 08:12 AM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveyHawking
Scannell flattered to deceive the whole time he was here.
Bollox.

Watch some reruns of big games we've had in the last few years including play offs bristol,hillsborough and watch scannells contribution.I watched the 2nd half of brighton away on palace player yesterday and scannell had a blinder.He wasn't the only front player who had an inconsistant season last year,they all did.Ambrose was also in and out of the team.
Old 07-07-2012, 08:13 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by milky87
If this was any where near the truth I would tell McCormack to stay at Leeds.

I don't think many Palace fans realise what sort of player we have in Ambrose
I agree. I would really worry if he left. His ability to create something out of nothing has been all important in a team that create very few chances.

Some will scoff at this, but I honestly believe that without him we would've gone down in any one of the last 3 seasons.
Old 07-07-2012, 08:28 AM
we are PALACE!

hull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Massive fan of ambrose, wish he'd start more games imo
Old 07-07-2012, 08:37 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hull eagle
Massive fan of ambrose, wish he'd start more games imo
I would have liked to have seen freedman have more faith in him last season. Personally him and murray would have been in my personal full strength first team.

Ambrose is more important than scannell for a number of reasons. Ambrose can provide something that we really lack a play maker in the hole or a really good passer/crosser from wide. Scannell is a player that we just didn't really need that much and the offer if around 750k represented his value. I personally think he might be ok at Huddersfield but that doesn't make the decision to let him go the wrong one.
Old 07-07-2012, 08:52 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveP

Ambrose is an Eagle!
I even put under my post 'How's that for some wild speculation' and some muppets gone and posted it on there.

For the record the only thing I ever posted on that site was about Steve Parish being offered a job as 'middle-aged model' for GQ after the shots of him in the new shirt
Old 07-07-2012, 08:53 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11
I agree. I would really worry if he left. His ability to create something out of nothing has been all important in a team that create very few chances.

Some will scoff at this, but I honestly believe that without him we would've gone down in any one of the last 3 seasons.
Spot on, people rave bout strikers getting 1 in 3 but Ambrose contribution is same in way of goals or assists. Key to Ambrose has always been match fitness imo.
Old 07-07-2012, 08:56 AM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
I think Ambrose is a player who polarises opinion. Some see him as lazy and a luxury player, a passenger who is carried by the rest of the team while others see him as a player who can provide superb passing/crossing and is a goal threat with his shooting.

Personally I think he falls somewhere in the middle. Yes he does sometimes go missing in games but when he does wake up he usually provides a very telling contribution, be it a goal or an assist.