Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 07-07-2012, 08:57 AM
we are PALACE!

hull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro
I would have liked to have seen freedman have more faith in him last season. Personally him and murray would have been in my personal full strength first team.

Ambrose is more important than scannell for a number of reasons. Ambrose can provide something that we really lack a play maker in the hole or a really good passer/crosser from wide. Scannell is a player that we just didn't really need that much and the offer if around 750k represented his value. I personally think he might be ok at Huddersfield but that doesn't make the decision to let him go the wrong one.
I agree, I thought scannel was great too
Old 07-07-2012, 09:02 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It does make sense to swap a player who is very inconsistent and who does not really figure in the managers plans for a striker who scores goals which we desperatly need. Ambrose is a player i have admired, but sadly in the last couple of seasons has lost his spark and was not a regular in Dougie's plans, also will be allowed to go on a free at the end of the season if not offered a new contract, so makes sense. If this was to go ahead, i would like to see George Boyd brought in to provide us the crosses and creativity we would need.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:18 AM
Drum & Bass User

Haz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Will never forget THAT strike at Old Trafford
Old 07-07-2012, 09:27 AM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron
I think Ambrose is a player who polarises opinion. Some see him as lazy and a luxury player, a passenger who is carried by the rest of the team while others see him as a player who can provide superb passing/crossing and is a goal threat with his shooting.

Personally I think he falls somewhere in the middle. Yes he does sometimes go missing in games but when he does wake up he usually provides a very telling contribution, be it a goal or an assist.
Wow. These thoughts are really illuminating. I bet nobody's ever thought this before. Perhaps you should consider a career in sports journalism, you'd be great.

Sorry. Sarcasm.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:30 AM
Palace Saved 1/6/10

Dan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelbrag
It does make sense to swap a player who is very inconsistent and who does not really figure in the managers plans for a striker who scores goals which we desperatly need. Ambrose is a player i have admired, but sadly in the last couple of seasons has lost his spark and was not a regular in Dougie's plans, also will be allowed to go on a free at the end of the season if not offered a new contract, so makes sense. If this was to go ahead, i would like to see George Boyd brought in to provide us the crosses and creativity we would need.
From what I've heard from Leeds fans they say that McCormack is quite inconsistent as well and tends to score a lot of goals in a short period of time then goes cold for a little while.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:31 AM

alex_palace knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!alex_palace knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!alex_palace knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!alex_palace knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!alex_palace knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!alex_palace knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!alex_palace knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!alex_palace knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!alex_palace knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!alex_palace knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!alex_palace knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Spoke to matt holland the other day in a lift, we spoke about Darren and he said that dazza was very happy and had no intention of moving. Apparently he is loving football, palace and doesn't want to move his family..l
Old 07-07-2012, 09:36 AM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan A
From what I've heard from Leeds fans they say that McCormack is quite inconsistent as well and tends to score a lot of goals in a short period of time then goes cold for a little while.
So like every decent striker then...
Old 07-07-2012, 09:36 AM
we are PALACE!

hull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan A
The Leeds fans at work have said the same but when asked if they want rid they all said no......nuff said
Old 07-07-2012, 09:46 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
I'd like to see Ambrose play centre mid.
I think he could only do it with two other central midfielders, but he is more mobile than Garvan, can pick a pass, wouldn't just lump it, would actually have the balls to put his foot on the ball and has a great shot on him.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:49 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Selling our top scorer from last season would be a bad idea.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:54 AM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz
Will never forget THAT strike at Old Trafford
Or THAT pass to Zaha against Cardiff.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:55 AM
Basil Fawlty

Jay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
No thanks keep ambrose, I would like McCormack but not in a swap with dazza.

Dallas cowboys fan.
You shouldn't drink on a empty head.
Friday Night Lights, the best book/TV show/Film combo ever!

follow me on Twitter HarlingJ add me!
Old 07-07-2012, 11:22 AM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Would like Dazza to stay so he can smash three against the clowns.
Old 07-07-2012, 11:26 AM
Not in Oz

EagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Seem to remember Daz stating he was after a new deal this summer but not heard any talk of one actually being offered
Old 07-07-2012, 11:48 AM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
One of the biggest things on Dougie's 'to do' list is getting the best out of Ambrose. He's potentially one of the best midfielders in the league.
Old 07-07-2012, 11:49 AM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ambrose is said to be our top earner on 13k a week. He is out of contract soon so a fee of the equivalent of 750k in Mccormack looks a good deal.
As far as Dougie is concerned he seems to see Darren as a bit part player,

I would personally like to see Darren get a new contract,but if not we should sell him.
Old 07-07-2012, 11:50 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Getting Dazza to re-sign for 3 years in 2010 was a major coup.

Only a year to go, I'd rather he stay, but it may be see where we are in January.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:14 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Regardless of how good or valuable a player is, I think fans of all clubs (aside those few to whom money is no object) need to expect to see players leaving as they approach their contract year.

I guess the way to look at it is not whether you'd like to keep Ambrose (I think most would), but pretend you're signing him afresh. Would you pay the transfer fee we might get for him if we were to sell him now (500k plus?) and offer him 13k per week?

Would you cash in and replace, offer a new deal (same money, or less?), or just let him run down his contract and use his services until then? Said it before - I'm glad I don't have to make these decisions!
Old 07-07-2012, 01:31 PM

KP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think Ambrose is one of the best players at the club but I can see Freedman cashing in on him as apparently you can never have to many deffensive midfielders to safeguard your job with a consolidating lower mid table position.
Old 07-07-2012, 02:42 PM

FromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP
One of the biggest things on Dougie's 'to do' list is getting the best out of Ambrose. He's potentially one of the best midfielders in the league.
i think this is vital.
can easily create and score double figures.