Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 07-07-2012, 04:13 PM

Chappell would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubChappell would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubChappell would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubChappell would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubChappell would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubChappell would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubChappell would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubChappell would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubChappell would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubChappell would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubChappell would interact with the fans were they to buy the club
If DF is looking to get experienced players in why would he let Ambrose go, surely that wouldn't make sense.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:50 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYEAGLE
Ambrose is said to be our top earner on 13k a week. He is out of contract soon so a fee of the equivalent of 750k in Mccormack looks a good deal.
As far as Dougie is concerned he seems to see Darren as a bit part player,

I would personally like to see Darren get a new contract,but if not we should sell him.
Darren's best performances last season (i.e. Brighton and Man U) were from the bench. I really dont think he offers enough over 90 mins but is a very handy super-sub, which is an underrated position in football.

No way should we be paying anything like 13k/week for him (unless some of you are prepared to cover CPFC2010's losses?) but we should try and re-sign him on a lower wage if possible.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:54 PM
Holmesdale Block C/Row 16

NathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino
Darren's best performances last season (i.e. Brighton and Man U) were from the bench. I really dont think he offers enough over 90 mins but is a very handy super-sub, which is an underrated position in football.

No way should we be paying anything like 13k/week for him (unless some of you are prepared to cover CPFC2010's losses?) but we should try and re-sign him on a lower wage if possible.
I'm sure Ambrose realises he won't get anywhere near that for this contract, yet he's still keen to resign for Palace.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:20 PM

Halfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There are 3 options. You extend his contract now. He would want a 2 year extension till June 2015.

Sell him now for a good price.

Let him go on a free next July.

Surley getting a good fee now is worthwhile.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:55 PM

Chester 76 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnChester 76 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnChester 76 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnChester 76 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnChester 76 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnChester 76 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnChester 76 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnChester 76 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnChester 76 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnChester 76 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnChester 76 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfwayline
There are 3 options. You extend his contract now. He would want a 2 year extension till June 2015.

Sell him now for a good price.

Let him go on a free next July.

Surley getting a good fee now is worthwhile.
Less than a year left on the contract means a moderate fee at best.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:46 PM

Gathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Use Ambrose in the centre behind the striker and the salary could be justified for the amount of goals he'd score and/or create. However, playing him on the left and using him how we are is not only wasteful of his talent but also money. We could get two players for that salary who would probably play a bigger part.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:47 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
I am currently giving freedman the benefit of the doubt that he deserves for being a club favourite and last seasons ends justifying the means.

However I think if he sold ambrose (one of our best attacking mid options) rather than trying to extend his contract my belief that freedman can take the club to a more interesting attacking place would be almost nil.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:50 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gathers54
Use Ambrose in the centre behind the striker and the salary could be justified for the amount of goals he'd score and/or create. However, playing him on the left and using him how we are is not only wasteful of his talent but also money. We could get two players for that salary who would probably play a bigger part.
The position he should have been a shoe in for ahead a loan player like Martin when we were perfectly safe from relegation!!!!
Old 07-07-2012, 07:22 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Selling Amrbrose would be like chopping of your left ballbag
Old 07-07-2012, 07:43 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
How many ball bags do you have?
Old 12-07-2012, 01:46 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-07-2012, 02:06 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Do not do that to me ever again.

Why the f*ck would you put a link to Mullins being sold on this thread
Old 12-07-2012, 02:08 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by milky87

Did you read the whole thing? Says Birmingham are interested in Ambrose.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:13 PM

DaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I thought the same untill i read the one liner at the bottom of the page!

Absolutely no substance to the story other than words, would imagine they dont have anywhere near enough money to make the kind of offer to even interest us.

I personally hope now Darren ends his career with us.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle
Did you read the whole thing? Says Birmingham are interested in Ambrose.
Didn't read anything apart from the title

You had me unnecessarily worried
Old 12-07-2012, 02:22 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveP
I thought the same untill i read the one liner at the bottom of the page!

Absolutely no substance to the story other than words, would imagine they dont have anywhere near enough money to make the kind of offer to even interest us.

I personally hope now Darren ends his career with us.
Bang on.

Ambrose would walk in to any team in this division and probably 66% of Prem teams
Old 12-07-2012, 02:33 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ambrose would walk in to any team in this division and probably 66% of Prem teams
I'll be accused of hating Ambrose, but, he would walk into 66 per cent of Premiership teams? I am sure you have better things to do milky, but i'd love to see the list of these Premiership clubs he would 'walk into.'

Last edited by CPFC_DAVE77; 12-07-2012 at 02:39 PM.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:38 PM
Old School Palace

Pistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is here
Funny how no PL clubs have come in for him (I am excluding QRHahah & Colin)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana
Can you imagine the sky commentators making some reference to South Londoners enjoying their day out - cut to a 40 year old in full Palace kit dribbling whilst a mexican wave flies past.
http://www.fishfight.net
http://www.fsf.org.uk/

ST Holder:Block D: Lower Homesdale
Old 12-07-2012, 02:39 PM

Oh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The thing with Ambrose is he in open play he is alot of the time not all that effective and can become a passenger but you carry him because his set pieces are the best in the league (bar maybe Whittingham's) and win us untold points.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:41 PM
Wears a magic hat

AmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Quote:
Bang on.

LOVE Dazza, but this is absolute rubbish.
he is a wanker and doesn't dersve to wear the shirt