Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 24-08-2012, 12:07 PM
Scotland

CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Andre Moritz signs for Bolton

Brazilian midfielder, signed one year deal subject to international clearance.

Anyone know him?
Old 24-08-2012, 12:09 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 24-08-2012, 12:09 PM

FromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
will he settle straight away?
Old 24-08-2012, 12:10 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Who?
Old 24-08-2012, 12:10 PM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
holy shit
Old 24-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Der Teufel

Ketteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Brother of Kirk St
Old 24-08-2012, 12:11 PM

DHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for you
Talk about exciting, I have a new possibility for a name on the back of my shirt.
Old 24-08-2012, 12:12 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer
He has Italian passport so clearance should be no problem. Looks like he has a decent pedigree
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
He was on trial at Rangers apparently, guess thats where we spotted him...
Banned by Moderators

the kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
superb player

Crouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I would imagine DF will have done his research on this guy.
Scotland

CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Scored 5 goals in 17 apps for Internacional in 2005, then 3 goals in 4 apps for Fluminense, then went to the Turkish league and hasn't got an amazing record there, not sure what type of midfielder he is though!
Old 24-08-2012, 12:13 PM

FromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFCLiam
Scored 5 goals in 17 apps for Internacional in 2005, then 3 goals in 4 apps for Fluminense, then went to the Turkish league and hasn't got an amazing record there, not sure what type of midfielder he is though!
left sided.
Old 24-08-2012, 12:14 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
we've signed a brazillian!
Registered User?

Joooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He's Brazillian? He must be good.

Right...?

Welcome!
Searching the Holy Grail

selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by the kooch
superb player
Tell us more!
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
secret weapon?
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
he is Brazilian and therefore awesome
Old 24-08-2012, 12:15 PM

himynameisjosh was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhimynameisjosh was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhimynameisjosh was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhimynameisjosh was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhimynameisjosh was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhimynameisjosh was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhimynameisjosh was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhimynameisjosh was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhimynameisjosh was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhimynameisjosh was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhimynameisjosh was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Played in Red n blue at his old club too. Must love the colours
Old 24-08-2012, 12:16 PM
Scotland

Crystal Palace are delighted to announce the signing of Brazilian midfielder Andre Mortiz on a one year deal, subject to international clearance.

The attacking midfielder, who has been without a club after leaving Mersin İdmanyurdu in Turkey, becomes the third player to put pen to paper on a Palace deal today, after Darcy Blake and Yannick Bolaise.

Mortiz said: "I'm really happy to be part of this club, I've played the last five years in Turkey and it's a great opportunity for me to be playing for England. I know Crystal Palace is a great club and I'm really pleased we've come to an agreement."