Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 24-08-2012, 12:43 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBK

What a player.
Poor morale!
Old 24-08-2012, 12:43 PM

W Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP
It protects the club if the player turns out to be a dud and you don't end up with a Dorman type situation. But equally if he turns out to be good he'll be off next summer.
Yeah, the Gardner situation is a nightmare, that mythical "option for a second year" never happened and we lost (imo) our best player from last season. It's strange to get someone for a year, because on one hand we want him to be awesome and tear up the division, but on the other we don't want that as someone would offer him more cash for next season.

I'm keen to see this guy play and I love it when we sign someone completely off the BBS radar, but the fact that it's a one-year deal suggests that maybe we're not 100% sure about him (or him about us).

Can't deny that getting the second-ever Brazilian to play for Palace is exciting though, and he's bound to be better than his predecessor.
Old 24-08-2012, 12:44 PM
Scotland

CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Jedi

Zaha Williams Moritz Bolasie

Murray

ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!
Old 24-08-2012, 12:44 PM
Norwegian Eagle

Nor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 24-08-2012, 12:45 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by W Malling Eagle
Yeah, the Gardner situation is a nightmare, that mythical "option for a second year" never happened and we lost (imo) our best player from last season.
Who hasn't lasted 2 games this season.....

Hopefully if he looks to be a good signing we will tie him down to a longer deal in January.
Old 24-08-2012, 12:45 PM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
not the fittest of players it must be said
Old 24-08-2012, 12:46 PM

Eagle01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
How come he is deemed match fit, having not had a pre-season, yet the 5/6 other players we have had on trial, were not. Seems like a double standard to me!
Old 24-08-2012, 12:46 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Bear
I never realy get one year deals... I hope there's an extension clause, in our favour.... would be annoying for a player to do well only for them to leave to the highest wage packet on offer... like Gardner.
It's effectively the same thing as a season long loan with an option to buy if terms can be agreed with the player.
Would have been handy if Dorman or Easter had been on one year deals.

Now they're out of favour but we can't get them off the wage bill as no one wants them.

There are two sides to the coin.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 24-08-2012, 12:47 PM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by W Malling Eagle
Yeah, the Gardner situation is a nightmare, that mythical "option for a second year" never happened and we lost (imo) our best player from last season. It's strange to get someone for a year, because on one hand we want him to be awesome and tear up the division, but on the other we don't want that as someone would offer him more cash for next season.

I'm keen to see this guy play and I love it when we sign someone completely off the BBS radar, but the fact that it's a one-year deal suggests that maybe we're not 100% sure about him (or him about us).

Can't deny that getting the second-ever Brazilian to play for Palace is exciting though, and he's bound to be better than his predecessor.
Because he didn't hit the minimum number of games target (due to injury funnily enough).

I'd be very surprised if CPFC2010 don't get him snapped up to a better deal in the short term if he looks to be the real deal. The eventuality with Pesdoza has probably concerned people a fair bit and so initally for a year and if he settles well and plays well within a few months I'm sure they'll start discussing a longer deal.
Old 24-08-2012, 12:48 PM

mugsgame endeavours to be what they aspire to appearmugsgame endeavours to be what they aspire to appearmugsgame endeavours to be what they aspire to appearmugsgame endeavours to be what they aspire to appearmugsgame endeavours to be what they aspire to appearmugsgame endeavours to be what they aspire to appearmugsgame endeavours to be what they aspire to appearmugsgame endeavours to be what they aspire to appearmugsgame endeavours to be what they aspire to appearmugsgame endeavours to be what they aspire to appearmugsgame endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle01
How come he is deemed match fit, having not had a pre-season, yet the 5/6 other players we have had on trial, were not. Seems like a double standard to me!
When Dougie says they weren't fit enough he wasn't telling the truth. Not everything a manager says is the truth.

“Why do we care about anything? It is an abstract concept. But in life, you have to care about things– if you didn’t care about things, what would be the point? I am just happy that I have found something I love and that I am in a privileged position to influence in some way – I don’t question it too much, I just do.”
Old 24-08-2012, 12:48 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Not fit enough- too much wages!
Old 24-08-2012, 12:50 PM
Sheep in sheep's clothing

CrystalOrient : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystalOrient : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystalOrient : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystalOrient : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystalOrient : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystalOrient : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystalOrient : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystalOrient : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystalOrient : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystalOrient : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystalOrient : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wow. Never heard of but still I'm delighted!
Old 24-08-2012, 12:50 PM

Crouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Andre Moritz ‏@andremoritz10
it's been a long journey to London, tomorrow some team training, excited to be in London. Good night everyone

This is from the 17th August so looks like he has been with us for a week. DF obviously happy with his fitness.
Old 24-08-2012, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle01
He has had a pre-season - he spent it at Rangers and I guess he has been trianing somewhere (Palace?) in the last couple of weeks.
Old 24-08-2012, 12:54 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Bolasie number 7 and Moritz number 11?
Old 24-08-2012, 12:54 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor_Eagle
Because he didn't hit the minimum number of games target (due to injury funnily enough)..
I dont think thats the case
Old 24-08-2012, 12:56 PM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sounds like a "stab in the dark" type signing probably on the word of someone Dougie knows. If he's been on trial at Rangers then that's probably how we came to hear of him and a one year deal represents no risk.
Old 24-08-2012, 12:56 PM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He looks terrific:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"
Old 24-08-2012, 12:57 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby
Bolasie number 7 and Moritz number 11?
I was thinking the opposite. I would still like a surprise number 9 to come in......
Old 24-08-2012, 12:57 PM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L
I dont think thats the case
I thought it was reported at the time that we could trigger the second year after he completed so many games?