Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 24-08-2012, 01:00 PM

Niel Smillie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiel Smillie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiel Smillie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiel Smillie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiel Smillie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiel Smillie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiel Smillie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiel Smillie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiel Smillie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiel Smillie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiel Smillie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon
He looks terrific:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
So did Pedroza on you tube.
Old 24-08-2012, 01:02 PM

aaronmax will last through forever and another dayaaronmax will last through forever and another dayaaronmax will last through forever and another dayaaronmax will last through forever and another dayaaronmax will last through forever and another dayaaronmax will last through forever and another dayaaronmax will last through forever and another dayaaronmax will last through forever and another dayaaronmax will last through forever and another dayaaronmax will last through forever and another dayaaronmax will last through forever and another day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon
He looks terrific:

Brilliant
Old 24-08-2012, 01:03 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter
I was thinking the opposite. I would still like a surprise number 9 to come in......
I only thought that way around as Moritz seems to favour number 10.

The Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niel Smillie
But this guy is older than Antonio and has already played in 3 countries although he's only 24. No guarentee he's better but more to go on.

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niel Smillie
Pedroza is a very talented young player. Unfortunately, he was also very homesick which is why it never worked out.
Der Teufel

Ketteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 24-08-2012, 01:05 PM

Niel Smillie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiel Smillie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiel Smillie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiel Smillie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiel Smillie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiel Smillie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiel Smillie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiel Smillie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiel Smillie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiel Smillie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiel Smillie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaside Eagle
Pedroza is a very talented young player. Unfortunately, he was also very homesick which is why it never worked out.
Born in Chester wasn't he?
Old 24-08-2012, 01:05 PM

Glazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Exciting stuff!
Old 24-08-2012, 01:06 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor_Eagle
I thought it was reported at the time that we could trigger the second year after he completed so many games?
yes, but I believe he played enough to do so, but chose not to accept the offer we made him for year 2
Old 24-08-2012, 01:08 PM
Cashback!

SEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
His trial with Rangers come to an end because he refused to play in a closed door match because he didn't want to risk injury. I find that quite odd?
2012 - CPFC 3-0 BHAFC
2013 - BHAFC 0-2 CPFC (Play off Semi Final 2nd leg)
Old 24-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Old 24-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You bastard Cleon. I had to wait 5 seconds on a Jaun Sheet Plenty advert to see that!
Old 24-08-2012, 01:14 PM

W Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L
yes, but I believe he played enough to do so, but chose not to accept the offer we made him for year 2
Not much of an "option for a second year" then!

Ah well, hopefully Blake will be better.
Old 24-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Heyyy!

Happy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Samba at Palace
Old 24-08-2012, 01:16 PM

Jerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketteridge
Brother of Kirk St
Showing your age there....
"Where there any sexual difficulties?" is the only other line I can remember.
Old 24-08-2012, 01:17 PM

Sceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is here
Very exciting! Looks a lot like a Vaz Te type player to me!

Navigation is fond of sand dunes and salty airNavigation is fond of sand dunes and salty airNavigation is fond of sand dunes and salty airNavigation is fond of sand dunes and salty airNavigation is fond of sand dunes and salty airNavigation is fond of sand dunes and salty airNavigation is fond of sand dunes and salty airNavigation is fond of sand dunes and salty airNavigation is fond of sand dunes and salty airNavigation is fond of sand dunes and salty airNavigation is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Had a quick look at the video.

Left footed but most of the clips show him in the middle or on the right. Passing looks excellent and tends to move the ball on quickly. Takes a lot of free kicks and corners so might be our set piece man. Great first touch, can beat a man and likes to shoot.

Downside - doesn't score much, didn't see many tackles and of course its a video so can make anyone look good.
Vikings Fan

Jaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Utterly disgusted with this signing!!!!

Everyone knows that the only decent players to come out of Brazil, only have one name. Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pele. This guy clearly has two names!!! How bad are our Scouts if they missed this?? Someone didn't do their homework here!!!

Scouts out!!!!

Old 24-08-2012, 01:19 PM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaserob
Utterly disgusted with this signing!!!!

Everyone knows that the only decent players to come out of Brazil, only have one name. Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pele. This guy clearly has two names!!! How bad are our Scouts if they missed this?? Someone didn't do their homework here!!!

Scouts out!!!!

what
Old 24-08-2012, 01:21 PM
19 years for 4,075 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gerry Queen
But this guy is older than Antonio and has already played in 3 countries although he's only 24. No guarentee he's better but more to go on.
Sorry to pick hairs but according to Wiki he's 26