Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 15-03-2013, 04:11 PM
Gay Snake's Red Blarmy

CrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Big IF, but IF we were promoted and played 4-2-3-1 and played Bridcutt and Jedinak in the 2. We'd have a hell of a team!
They're a bigger and better club than us, as much as I hate to say it. We might have 20,000 plastic supporters to fill our stadium at the moment, but when their enthusiasm fizzles out we will have nothing over Palace. I actually hope they go up now just so we don't have to go through two more humiliations next season.
(NSC Poster 14/05/2013)
Old 15-03-2013, 04:14 PM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
No idea if it's true, but nice to see a local paper sitting on a negative story before a big game - if it was the other way round the Advertiser would run it as front and back page headlines just to try to destabilse the team!
Old 15-03-2013, 04:21 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Jedinek Bridcutt Williams

That midfield 3 would suit me fine in the Prem.
Old 15-03-2013, 04:26 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Typical Palace hypocrisy - a thread denouncing Watford's ownership situation, and then we set up Brighton as our feeder club.
Old 15-03-2013, 04:27 PM

Sceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd
Jedinek Bridcutt Williams

That midfield 3 would suit me fine in the Prem.
Would rather have KG than Bridcutt
Old 15-03-2013, 05:04 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
I'm more excited about pissing off the weeds yet again, then I am about actually playing him in the team.
Old 15-03-2013, 05:40 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Still pissed off with Burley that he didn't sign him. Won't happen. I need to let go
Old 15-03-2013, 06:03 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter
Still pissed off with Burley that he didn't sign him. Won't happen. I need to let go
I'm not losing any sleep over it
Old 15-03-2013, 06:13 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceagle
Would rather have KG than Bridcutt

No chance. No offence but you wanted Easter over Murray not so long ago.
Old 15-03-2013, 06:29 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi
I haven't slept in years. It's affected me badly
Old 15-03-2013, 06:41 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why?

Its not like he impressed hugely when on trial

The Italian is the one we should have signed, at the time
Old 15-03-2013, 06:45 PM

Sceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd
No chance. No offence but you wanted Easter over Murray not so long ago.
I think you find I said play both of them. If you don't think KG is better for our team than Bridcutt would be then I can't help you.

Clearly KG's big presence alongside Jedi is why we win a lot of games (e.g. Leicester away).
Old 15-03-2013, 06:49 PM

Aaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I was quite surprised that we didn't sign him after the Chelsea friendly. He looked like one of our better players and, as that season unfolded, it looked like we needed a CM that played in the same style that he does.

Some of the comments that Brighton fans made on the original link made me laugh. "Way too good for Palace" so he's better than Zaha then is he? Does that make im way too good for Manchester United? Kids with keyboards.
Old 15-03-2013, 07:01 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaroncpfc
I was quite surprised that we didn't sign him after the Chelsea friendly. He looked like one of our better players and, as that season unfolded, it looked like we needed a CM that played in the same style that he does.

Some of the comments that Brighton fans made on the original link made me laugh. "Way too good for Palace" so he's better than Zaha then is he? Does that make im way too good for Manchester United? Kids with keyboards.
We didn't sign him 'cos he's too titchy to be a defensive MF.
And he hasn't grown much since.
Old 15-03-2013, 07:05 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I always said when he was on trial he was good and we should have sinned him !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: II BARNEY G II
Old 15-03-2013, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L
Why?

Its not like he impressed hugely when on trial

The Italian is the one we should have signed, at the time
The same guy that looked close to retiring? No thanks. Bridcutt is one of the best midfielders in the league. So why would I not want us to sign him?
Old 15-03-2013, 07:13 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
The same guy that looked close to retiring? No thanks. Bridcutt is one of the best midfielders in the league. So why would I not want us to sign him?
You said you wre pissed off with Burley for not signing him, I asked why

He didnt look anything like one of the best midfielders in the league when we had him on trial, not even close

I'm not convinced he is now personally

And the Italian, no he wasnt young, but was he a good footballer, you bet he was, a cut above some we did sign
Old 15-03-2013, 07:20 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by james powell
I always said when he was on trial he was good and we should have sinned him !
We'll have to see how Dunky does on trial, and consider signing him.
Old 15-03-2013, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L
You said you wre pissed off with Burley for not signing him, I asked why

He didnt look anything like one of the best midfielders in the league when we had him on trial, not even close

I'm not convinced he is now personally

And the Italian, no he wasnt young, but was he a good footballer, you bet he was, a cut above some we did sign
It was annoying because the guy knows how to play football, he can pass, he can tackle, he has vision, he has the things you need to be a centre mid. What annoyed me more was that he said (I think) that he was too small to be in this league!? That's got to be the worst excuse ever. You'll find smaller players are the better players. At the time he may not have been the best in the league but potential was there and he is hitting that potential now I believe.

I'm not surprised the Italian was a cut above... We signed Andy Dorman that summer!
Old 15-03-2013, 08:16 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi
Me neither. No one that saw him during the trial was all that enthused by him. Can't blame the club for not giving him a contract. If you want to yell at them for giving Dorman a contract over him, thats a different story ...