Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 26-03-2013, 07:38 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda
When did Kev Phillips let us down exactly?
He hasn't but AJ, if he reproduces even last season's form for Fulham, is a better player. Super Kev had his best game on debut, and whilst he has scored since (and will continue to score), AJ offers more to the team overall.

Just my opinion though (with rose-tinted glasses no doubt).
Old 26-03-2013, 07:39 PM
Shefki Kuqi fan

ChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Please come home AJ

Because they're chocolate biscuits.
Old 26-03-2013, 07:40 PM
Ledley's beard.

SpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Holy smokes, I'd love to see him score just one more goal in our shirt...

Normally dead against these kinds of things but Andy Johnson's magic.

WIIIILF, WIIIILF WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!
Old 26-03-2013, 07:45 PM
Banned by Moderators

El Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This would mean automatic promotion
Old 26-03-2013, 07:55 PM

Sluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Clinton did it. Dougie did it. So why not AJ?
Old 26-03-2013, 08:30 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not what we need right now.
Old 26-03-2013, 08:37 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
So he isn't actually coming here but a few people would like to see it happen?
Old 26-03-2013, 08:51 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
The thing about him is he could go in behind, which no-one at our club is capable of.
Old 26-03-2013, 08:52 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC EAGLE
be handy to come of the bench in a play off final wearing his magic hat and nicking a winner against the weeds, 25 thousand Palace fans errupting into his song for one last time
I'd love that
Old 26-03-2013, 10:10 PM
And a packet of crisps

Pint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As a kid growing up I absolutely adored the man.

As such, I have obscene love for him which clouds my judgement completely, which leaves me in no doubt that we should spend whatever money we have to get him back here, even if he's rubbish.

Because I love him.
Old 26-03-2013, 10:12 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
be handy to come of the bench in a play off final wearing his magic hat and nicking a winner against the weeds, 25 thousand Palace fans errupting into his song for one last time
I'm not sure I'd be able to cope with that amount of excitement and hilarity.

Willing to give it a go though
Old 26-03-2013, 10:12 PM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nothing could taint my memory of AJ if he came back here. Get him back
Old 26-03-2013, 10:23 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Obviously he's not the A.J we all admired so much. Injuries have taken their toll on the legend and it would be unwise to consider him for the run in. Let us remember him as he was.
We have K.P to score goals alongside Murray. As for Swindon, I can't possibly see how they could afford him.
Old 26-03-2013, 10:24 PM
Dr. Lucien Sanchez

<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Magic!
Old 26-03-2013, 10:24 PM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is here
A fit AJ is just what we need. Problem is that he is rarely fit
Old 26-03-2013, 10:58 PM

audreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is here
can we just have AJ back for the run in??...,you know like maybe, just maybe!!....this is Palace after all and strange shit happens here
Old 26-03-2013, 11:13 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Well he can't play for QPR as he's not in the 25.

If he wants to get a bit of sharpness & play half a dozen or so games, then surely a championship side will snare him..
Old 26-03-2013, 11:14 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
As an aside, Swindon still under embargo, touch & go if they are to get it overturned before Thursday.
Old 27-03-2013, 07:28 AM
89 pts and EPL ready HAHA

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan
The thing about him is he could go in behind, which no-one at our club is capable of.
GF, are you saying he would be suited to Brighton?
Old 27-03-2013, 07:38 AM

eagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglefoz
GF, are you saying he would be suited to Brighton?
Closed Thread