Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2014, 08:09 PM
Come on Palace

cpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazron View Post
You might be on crack, but you're still right. I'm worried that Gayle and Williams won't get a look in next season because they're 'too small' for Pullis. In my opinion, if you're good enough, you're tall enough.
I think in these last 2 games TP has seen what a natural goalscorer Gayle is and im sure he will feature a hell of a lot more. Not saying he will be hios first choice tho.
As for Williams, im not sure where he will fit in and it will take him longer to get into the first team as he doesnt really fit our style/formation. Think he needs to go on loan to the Champ for a season and be the stand out player for him to get a look in, as much as I and everyone else would love him to be playing every week
Old 11-05-2014, 09:33 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfclife View Post
Hmm... I was told I was on crack etc for writing this
That's because you said it in January when he wasn't performing like he has this week. Plus he has had a very good week and scored 4 goals, so still has a little way to go to reach AJ's heights.

At that point in time he wasn't even close to it.
Old 11-05-2014, 10:01 PM
Come on Palace

cpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
That's because you said it in January when he wasn't performing like he has this week. Plus he has had a very good week and scored 4 goals, so still has a little way to go to reach AJ's heights.

At that point in time he wasn't even close to it.
That's because I saw enough ability there in Jan to make that comment. He hasn't just had a good week, he's had a very good season especially as his game time has been so limited. He's got 8 goals in something like 900 mins which equates to about 10 games. That's AJ-esque goals to game ratio
Old 11-05-2014, 10:47 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfclife View Post
That's because I saw enough ability there in Jan to make that comment. He hasn't just had a good week, he's had a very good season especially as his game time has been so limited. He's got 8 goals in something like 900 mins which equates to about 10 games. That's AJ-esque goals to game ratio
But you said NOW (January) not that he had the ability to do it.
Anyway, it's not really important and he is doing very well NOW
Old 12-05-2014, 08:47 PM
Come on Palace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
But you said NOW (January) not that he had the ability to do it.
Anyway, it's not really important and he is doing very well NOW
Old 12-05-2014, 11:13 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why was his name being chanted on Sunday?
Old 12-05-2014, 11:51 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Nothing to do with transfers.

Thread closed.
Closed Thread