Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 28-05-2013, 10:22 AM

plectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Glenn Murray - contract extension

I think with his injury there is a positive since it forces us to bring in a great new and hopefully young striker and it also guarantees that in the January transfer market we won't need to **** about bidding for overpriced egotistical strikers since we'll have our own 5m star about to return.

Wish Glenn the fullest recovery of course.

Edited for better rewording.

Last edited by plectrum; 28-05-2013 at 10:48 AM.
Old 28-05-2013, 10:30 AM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
In no way is it a blessing. He deserves a shot at the Prem more than anyone. Gutted for him.

I understand your taking the positives from what has happened though.
Old 28-05-2013, 10:37 AM

tramman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetramman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetramman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetramman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetramman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetramman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetramman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetramman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetramman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetramman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetramman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The singing of let it be will be one of my favourite Palace moments ever.
Over 30 000 people singing it for him was spine tingling I hope he enjoyed it.
Old 28-05-2013, 10:38 AM

-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This ^
Old 28-05-2013, 10:39 AM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by plectrum
I think his injury is a bit of a blessing since it forces us to bring in a great new and hopefully young striker and it also guarantees that in the January transfer market we won't need to **** about bidding for overpriced egotistical strikers since we'll have our own 5m star about to return.

Some blessing
Old 28-05-2013, 10:46 AM

plectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24
In no way is it a blessing. He deserves a shot at the Prem more than anyone. Gutted for him.

I understand your taking the positives from what has happened though.
He'll get his opportunity, he'll be back end of Jan and then we'll have two great strikers.
Old 28-05-2013, 10:51 AM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
What is the update on his injury?

It was encouraging to see him walking, without a boot on.

What has he actually done to his knee and what is the anticipated recovery time?
Old 28-05-2013, 11:00 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Certainly not a blessing but we probably need a couple of new strikers to be honest
Old 28-05-2013, 11:03 AM
Adult Member

David of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's not a "positive" at all, but it will be good to have him back around January (hopefully)
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.
Old 13-09-2014, 05:44 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
This is the sort of player we should be in for in January. Big and powerful who didn't get much chance last season since he was coming back from injury.
Old 13-09-2014, 05:47 PM

pardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is here
He wanted to leave to play first team football.

He wasn't first choice and wasn't happy sitting on the bench.

He scored two goals in a lower league against a dire team.

In an ideal world we'd have kept him and not got Doyle, but Murray was the driver behind the move.
Old 13-09-2014, 05:49 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pardew's shorts View Post
He wanted to leave to play first team football. Tough luck

He wasn't first choice and wasn't happy sitting on the bench. Work harder then

He scored two goals in a lower league against a dire team. Still

In an ideal world we'd have kept him and not got Doyle, but Murray was the driver behind the move.
Old 13-09-2014, 05:49 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pardew's shorts View Post
He wanted to leave to play first team football.

He wasn't first choice and wasn't happy sitting on the bench.

He scored two goals in a lower league against a dire team.

He would have played today. Whichever way you look at it (and I love cpfc2010) it was a very poor decision to let him go
Old 13-09-2014, 06:13 PM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
Awful decision from whoever made it. There's no reason why he couldn't have hung around a bit longer, we could have still loaned him out later if he didn't get game time.
Old 13-09-2014, 06:26 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friskey View Post
Awful decision from whoever made it. There's no reason why he couldn't have hung around a bit longer, we could have still loaned him out later if he didn't get game time.
Wrong on so many levels. The sooner people realise he wanted to leave the better
Old 13-09-2014, 06:28 PM

Aaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is him wanting to leave fact or rumour based taken as fact by those who want to believe so?
Old 13-09-2014, 06:29 PM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
Wrong on so many levels. The sooner people realise he wanted to leave the better
How's that wrong on so many levels when it's just your opinion? I think your opinion is wrong but there you go.

We could have made him stay and I think he would have been more than happy to stay if we would have said you'll get a chance whilst Chamkah is out.
Old 13-09-2014, 06:42 PM

spy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaroncpfc View Post
Is him wanting to leave fact or rumour based taken as fact by those who want to believe so?
Warnock said he wanted to leave so I would say that is more than just rumour
Old 13-09-2014, 06:43 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friskey View Post
How's that wrong on so many levels when it's just your opinion? I think your opinion is wrong but there you go.

We could have made him stay and I think he would have been more than happy to stay if we would have said you'll get a chance whilst Chamkah is out.

But of course your opinions count.
Old 13-09-2014, 06:43 PM

Harry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is here
Some of the decision making with transfers has been iffy to say the least and their is little to be gained by having a pop at individuals!

Our scouting system surely had no imput into signing Hangeland let alone Doyle-AJ etc.We need to look beyond the mediocrity that over the hill players provide.

Never mind sporting directors,we urgently need someone who can spot a decent player.

We all know that Pulis put SP in an invidious position but I hope that he is working on a back up position for when warnock takes up farming down in the west country.