Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 28-07-2013, 11:14 PM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
Marouane Chamakh (1 year deal)

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Well what do we think boys and girls? And, yes, it is in The Sun . . .
Old 28-07-2013, 11:16 PM

Cjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Rumour: Marouane Chamakh (Loan)

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 28-07-2013, 11:18 PM

-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good news if true.
Old 28-07-2013, 11:21 PM

gw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Could work out, from what I've seen of him he's not as bad as Arsenal fans make out.

6ft2 as well, so he's the same height as Murray, just younger and faster. Hopefully he could be this years Lukaku if we got him!
Old 28-07-2013, 11:23 PM

Cjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He's 29, not exactly younger than Murray. Has the potential to do well but also the potential to do nothing
Old 28-07-2013, 11:25 PM

gw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjbear View Post
He's 29, not exactly younger than Murray.
I assumed he was younger than that! My bad
Old 28-07-2013, 11:26 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
40 games for arsenal but i can't recall ever seeing him play
Old 28-07-2013, 11:31 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
just done some extensive research and i've decided he's class

Old 28-07-2013, 11:38 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here

Last edited by Sp1Eagle; 28-07-2013 at 11:41 PM.
Old 28-07-2013, 11:41 PM

eagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yes, would be very good
Old 28-07-2013, 11:41 PM
Banned by Moderators

PalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This Chamakh's of desperation.
Old 28-07-2013, 11:50 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It looks like Wenger want's shot of him. Why would he want to loan him out for six months and pay some of his wages? Sounds a bit optimistic by IH.
Old 28-07-2013, 11:52 PM
Occasional Member

PJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Highly rated before his Arsenal move, and Wenger obviously saw something in him, but didn't exactly pull up any trees at West Ham last season.
Old 28-07-2013, 11:57 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would love to see this happen. West as a "star" to arsenal, didn't score goals immediately, then rode the bench. At West ham the style of play is nothing to what suits him.

If he comes to us he will be a huge asset. Only problem is his age and potential salary. He's not a kid anymore at 29
Old 29-07-2013, 12:06 AM

crecy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrecy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrecy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrecy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrecy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrecy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrecy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrecy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrecy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrecy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrecy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Better than what we have at the moment for sure and good cover while murray is out. Should be a partner for Gayle.

Wages may be a stumbling block though. 65K a week so depends how bad Arsenal want to move him on.
Old 29-07-2013, 12:07 AM

crecy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrecy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrecy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrecy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrecy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrecy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrecy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrecy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrecy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrecy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrecy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Better than what we have at the moment for sure and good cover while murray is out. Could be a good partner for Gayle.

Wages may be a stumbling block though. 65K a week so depends how bad Arsenal want to move him on.
Old 29-07-2013, 12:19 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYEAGLE View Post
It looks like Wenger want's shot of him. Why would he want to loan him out for six months and pay some of his wages? Sounds a bit optimistic by IH.
As far as I can see Wenger has been trying to get rid all of last season and this summer so think this very likely indeed. For me though chamakh has flopped in this country though he certainly has ability.
Page 2 - Danny Boy announces he isn't good enough
Old 29-07-2013, 12:47 AM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
As far as I can see Wenger has been trying to get rid all of last season and this summer so think this very likely indeed. For me though chamakh has flopped in this country though he certainly has ability.
Page 2 - Danny Boy announces he isn't good enough
Yes maybe. But it would certainly be a last resort for Wenger. Maybe it has come to that.
What a life eh? The guy has been paid nearly ten million quid and has flopped.
Who needs the lottery?
If IH thinks he can get something out of him I am all for it.
Old 29-07-2013, 04:37 AM
Goldmember

KungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This is funny.

Carlton Cole was dismissed by many on here as too old (at 29), too expensive (at 40k a week), and not prolific enough.

I've never seen Chamakh play, so have no opinion on this.
Old 29-07-2013, 05:16 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuCharlie View Post
This is funny.

Carlton Cole was dismissed by many on here as too old (at 29), too expensive (at 40k a week), and not prolific enough.

I've never seen Chamakh play, so have no opinion on this.
Neither have most people but seem to still have 'expert' opinions.