Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 29-07-2013, 09:07 AM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dowieslovechild View Post
Apologies then,he looked class, but has gone missing for the last two or three seasons.

Go lower leagues or abroad and pick out one who scores every week. Having a 'potential' to score goals is not what we need. Failing that, I'm off down to the local park to practice keepy-ups, in the hope that Holloway might spot me. I'll even break a leg if I have to, as he seems to have a liking for the injured ones.
Honestly, I would rather we bought Paddy Madden from Yeovil than loaned Chamakh. I'm usually really positive about signings (Elmander aside ) but I just can't see why this would be a positive move for us. He doesn't score goals, and West Ham only played him three times (behind the shitter Carlton Cole) in their team.
Old 29-07-2013, 09:09 AM

Danny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is here
oh dear why are targetting these players ffs
Old 29-07-2013, 09:11 AM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
That is 8 goals a season. Who would you fancy in our team to hit double figures for the season?
No one - so why settle for someone equally as bad?

He scored 8 goals in a very good team while he was high in confidence, three years later he can only manage a bench position behind Carlton Cole and Andy Carroll.
Old 29-07-2013, 09:12 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
oh mother of god no
Old 29-07-2013, 09:16 AM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
We have a master negotiator (SP) and a clown who can't hide his emotions (IH). Personally I think that is a bad mix.

I would also question the skills of whoever is scouting for us, especially outside of the UK, where we should be looking, if we genuinely want to compete this coming season.

Having read the Crawley feedback, happy to sit back and defend, few shots on target, that sounded just like the final third of last season, so has IH gone back to his old ways again? I sincerely hope not.

If I'm honest I am not overly concerned this season, as I care very little about being in the PL.
Old 29-07-2013, 09:20 AM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
We need goals, so not sure about this.
Old 29-07-2013, 09:20 AM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
We have a master negotiator (SP) and a clown who can't hide his emotions (IH). Personally I think that is a bad mix.

I would also question the skills of whoever is scouting for us, especially outside of the UK, where we should be looking, if we genuinely want to compete this coming season.

Having read the Crawley feedback, happy to sit back and defend, few shots on target, that sounded just like the final third of last season, so has IH gone back to his old ways again? I sincerely hope not.

If I'm honest I am not overly concerned this season, as I care very little about being in the PL.
DLC in slag off IH post, and before the season even starts, even more predictable than Danny Boy's and Plectrum's Palace Going to Hell in a Handcart posts.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 29-07-2013, 09:22 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_DAVE77 View Post
We have three forwards, two who are under 39 years old. By that logic you would be a decent signing, it doesn't mean we should settle.
FINALLY.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
probably the best striker we have been linked with. SIGN HIM UP. He has tons of ability - it just didn't work for him at Arsenal - these things happen. If Holloway can re-motivate him, because his attitude isn't great.

Last edited by glaziers fan; 29-07-2013 at 09:39 AM.
Now cough, please

HOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is here

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
oh dear why are targetting these players ffs
I know you've been asked before, but to my knowledge have continued to make pithy posts rather than respond.

Who would you like us to be linked with, that are viable targets?

I'm sure I'm not alone in really, really wanting that answer.
Old 29-07-2013, 09:27 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:

Where did you get that from?

Its not how the game was played at all
Old 29-07-2013, 09:27 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Becoming more and more convinced that Danny boy is trolling. For ages, I thought that he was just miserable. But during transfer windows, he's like a fisherman with a lot of bait. No right minded, rational person thinks the way he does, so trolling is the only possible answer.

Anyway... Chamakh. In all honesty, I've only seen him 2 or 3 times, so I have no real opinion. Like most players we're linked with, really.

Old 29-07-2013, 09:28 AM
43% Burnt

Becoming more and more convinced that Danny boy is trolling. For ages, I thought that he was just miserable. But during transfer windows, he's like a fisherman with a lot of bait. No right minded, rational person thinks the way he does, so trolling is the only possible answer.

Anyway... Chamakh. In all honesty, I've only seen him 2 or 3 times, so I have no real opinion. Like most players we're linked with, really.

Old 29-07-2013, 09:29 AM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
DLC in slag off IH post, and before the season even starts, even more predictable than Danny Boy's and Plectrum's Palace Going to Hell in a Handcart posts.

Pipe down son.

Holloway is a clown, who can't keep his gob shut.
SP a master negotiator
We sat back and let Crawley run at us
We created few scoring opportunities
We are looking at maybe players and other team's dead wood, rather than those who are on an upward career curve.

Is any of the above either false or untrue? Blind faith is not a bad thing, but having a pop at somebody who is stating the facts is just a bit silly.
Old 29-07-2013, 09:33 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimos_uk View Post
I know you've been asked before, but to my knowledge have continued to make pithy posts rather than respond.

Who would you like us to be linked with, that are viable targets?

I'm sure I'm not alone in really, really wanting that answer.
You aren't but you won't get one, he's clearly a troll
Old 29-07-2013, 09:33 AM
43% Burnt

Quote:
Holloway is a clown
I love how much Holloways being a 'clown' pisses off some of our fans. I don't see it myself, but hey, i'd take someone with a personality over a miserable twat like one of our previous managers.

Old 29-07-2013, 09:34 AM

Naboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hasn't worked out for him at arsenal but before that was one if the most highly sought after players in Europe. Clearly lost his way due to not playing but has the talent, exactly the type of striker we should be looking at imo along with one other, possibly from abroad as others have mentioned.
Old 29-07-2013, 09:35 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_DAVE77 View Post
No one - so why settle for someone equally as bad?

He scored 8 goals in a very good team while he was high in confidence, three years later he can only manage a bench position behind Carlton Cole and Andy Carroll.
That is if you think BFS is a good manager and knows what he is doing!
Old 29-07-2013, 09:37 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Oh and can anyone remind me who Cardiff and Hull have signed.

We are so far behind so i assume they both have 5 or 6 top players already on board?
Closed Thread