Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 13-08-2013, 10:12 PM
It's obscene

cpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not impressed. Terrible attitude. He thought he was too big for Arsenal imagine how he will feel if he ended at Palace.
Old 13-08-2013, 10:16 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
11 games for Juve last season. 0 goals. Cruciate ligament injury. Caught drink driving.

84% of Juve fans polled did not want him to play again for them.

Now read what some of the Arsenal fans think of him
To view the link you have to Register or Login
When he was given more of a sustained run out with To view the link you have to Register or Login during the 2011/12 season, he scored eight goals in 30 appearances. It's not a great goal return, but it's at least something.

Nearly 1 goal in 3 matches is not good !!! Pretty good in a Sunderland team.

Could Holloway get his attitude right though? - Do we actually have the time ?

I think its a no from me.
Old 13-08-2013, 10:16 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_DAVE77 View Post
He would be awesome for us.
You're only saying that to hide your arsenal obsession blindsidedness.

va va chamakh!
Old 13-08-2013, 10:29 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Why is it that every player who seems to be out favour at arsenal is suddenly shit and lost all their talent?
I assume you mean by our fans? If you do, that's relatively positive for you. You ok?

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 13-08-2013, 10:31 PM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for you
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-08-2013, 10:32 PM
Desert/Dessert Eagle

biscodiscuit lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnbiscodiscuit lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnbiscodiscuit lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnbiscodiscuit lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnbiscodiscuit lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnbiscodiscuit lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnbiscodiscuit lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnbiscodiscuit lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnbiscodiscuit lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnbiscodiscuit lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnbiscodiscuit lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Why is it that every player who seems to be out favour at arsenal is suddenly shit and lost all their talent?
I'm shit, have lost all my talent but have never played for Arsenal - bit of a sweeping statement...

Last edited by biscodiscuit; 13-08-2013 at 10:36 PM.
Old 13-08-2013, 10:45 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
I think he is a good player, certainly Premier League standard.
Old 13-08-2013, 10:45 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydnsteve View Post
Great. The two most over rated strikers in the PL.
Are you trolling?

Look at Bent's record, it's there in black and white. How can you say he's over rated?

I appreciate this a thread about Bendtner though.
Old 13-08-2013, 10:48 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I think he is a good player, certainly Premier League standard.
One of those players who has played most of his career at a top club and maybe not quite cut it at that level and therefore is ridiculed as 'crap' as a result. But would be a good signing for a newly promoted team on the right wages.
Old 13-08-2013, 10:49 PM

Sceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is here
Idiotic to think he's not good enough. He destroyed world class teams in the Euros.
Old 13-08-2013, 10:49 PM

Gawkes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGawkes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGawkes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGawkes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGawkes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGawkes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGawkes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGawkes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGawkes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGawkes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGawkes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
50/50 on this one.

Head says yes, heart says no.

But I don't doubt Holloway's ability to ground a player and get him dedicated to the cause. If we tied him down on the right contract and got him playing good focused football then he would be a valuable asset and have good resale potential like others have already stated.

Either Bent or Bendtner would strengthen the squad, but like a lot of other posters I fear our real weakness is our defence although I will hold judgement until the end of the window.

At least we're making progress on one front.
Old 13-08-2013, 10:51 PM

-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
First thought was no but when a player has 22 goals for his country with over 50 caps and only 25 that is very impressive.
Old 13-08-2013, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -N.W.A- View Post
First thought was no but when a player has 22 goals for his country with over 50 caps and only 25 that is very impressive.
Maybe the kind of player who would of been better off at a smaller club, on less money just concentrating on his football, rather than joining a club like Arsenal. I know he had a fairly successful spell at Birmingham, maybe he should of stayed there longer?
Old 13-08-2013, 11:11 PM
Legednary typo's

passion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Having looked into it a bit now, his stats are quite impressive - wouldn't be too upset if this was the backup option for Bent
Old 13-08-2013, 11:16 PM

Ard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Think it just be human nature that some people are never satisfied with what they have, but in recent years we have had to watch players like Jermaine Easter, Calvin Andrew and Chris Martin play regularly for us. Now we have Chamakh and Gayle in the bag, and linked to Bent and Bendner! This is a really exciting time with top quality players possibly joining.
Old 13-08-2013, 11:20 PM

southwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Playing squad regardless of next potential 2 or 3 signings leaves us significantly behind the vast majority of opponents this season.....our key weapon is team spirit and dressing room togetherness combined with an element of surprise in Gayle, Williams, Jedi and a willingness to work to the max in every game so all big name signings really have to be the right character and put team ethic first before personal interest........bentner should be the sort of player for whom palace offers a great chance to resurrect his career but If wages are his biggest concern says it all for me
Old 13-08-2013, 11:35 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clapham Grand View Post
Seems like he is the backup plan if we don't get Bent, available for 2.5m
Did we miss Benteke off our list?

I'd personally rather have Bendtner than Bent but do we only need strikers? Surely a winger would be handy! Bendtner is arguably not as good as Bent, but for the team he'd be a handful and would allow us to bypass the midfield/wings and be a threat at set pieces.

Would love to see a strikeforce of Bendtner, Chamakh and Gayle.

Last edited by glaziers fan; 13-08-2013 at 11:43 PM.
Old 13-08-2013, 11:43 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Yes please, (only for selfish reasons as would mean allot more live games shown in Denmark)
Old 13-08-2013, 11:54 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Why is it that you seem to think hardly anyone is worthy of signing for Palace?
Old 14-08-2013, 02:43 AM
Goldmember

KungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Arsenal are going to run out of players at this rate.
Closed Thread