Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 30-03-2014, 03:48 PM

pardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is here
Zaha & Moses

I think it's highly, highly likely that both will be available in the summer.

We'd be fools not to make bids, should we stay up. I still don't think we'll be particularly expansive next year (or the year after...), but you could still play both (and Williams) in the context of a solid, hard-working side:

Speroni

Ward--Dann--Delaney--Cresswell

Jedinak--Ledley

Zaha--Williams--Moses

Chamakh

That sort of team would be awesome, and is not unrealistic in my view. I'm not sure we can afford Chamakh, so only other additions would be a quality CB and a quality striker (Jelle Vossen).
Old 30-03-2014, 03:52 PM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Chamack has a second year option in his contract with us.

I'd love to see Moses and Zaha back here.

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"
Old 30-03-2014, 03:55 PM

pardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Chamack has a second year option in his contract with us.
Does he? That's excellent news.

I thought it was a one-year deal, with the bulk of his wages paid by Arsenal.
Old 30-03-2014, 04:03 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Moses and hardworking are anathemas to each other. Zaha, yes. Cresswell, yes. Williams, Yes, Chamakh, yes. Moses, no.
Old 30-03-2014, 04:05 PM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Moses would cost 10m, I'd love him back, but I don't see it being a possibility
Old 30-03-2014, 04:06 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Oh, and it may sound unrealistic, but I'd like to swap Gayle + 5m for Remy if at all possible.
Old 30-03-2014, 04:08 PM
Banned by Moderators

The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole
The Sun reckons moyes will take a massive hit on Zaha and let him go for 5m in the summer. Shame we won't be seeing those 5m worth if add ons

(Reckon he would be worth a punt at that price though!)
Old 30-03-2014, 04:09 PM
Banned by Moderators

Aki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
I would rather Bolasie and Moses. Wilf looks unlikely to even cut it at this level ATM where as Yannick is getting better each game.
Old 30-03-2014, 04:11 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Zaha, Williams and Moses in a 3 would be unreal and whilst taking a bit of an odd way round would be such a great outcome for out academy
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Oh, and it may sound unrealistic, but I'd like to swap Gayle + 5m for Remy if at all possible.

You get better and better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki-Hughes View Post
I would rather Bolasie and Moses. Wilf looks unlikely to even cut it at this level ATM where as Yannick is getting better each game.
Load of nonsense.
Old 30-03-2014, 04:12 PM

Justin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I understand a deal for him to join Arsenal was agreed months ago. Of course could be rubbish but came from a fairly reliable North East source.
Old 30-03-2014, 04:13 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Moses would be a very popular signing with the Palace faithful who were gutted when we were forced to sell him to Wigan to save the club.

He has a fantastic free-kick and I once saw him score two 30 yard screamers in a Palace youth match when we hammered Portsmouth 8-0 at Selhurst Park.

Moses is an exciting player who has extraordinary skill and an eye for goal and is exactly what we need.
Old 30-03-2014, 04:13 PM
Banned by Moderators

Aki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Load of nonsense.
It is not nonsense I like Wilf but he has been awful at Cardiff so far. I would like him back but if I had the choice of Yannick and Wilf based on what I have seen this year I would take Yannick all day long.
Old 30-03-2014, 04:30 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
I'd certainly have Wilf back and it isn't matter of him or Yannick, why not both again (though not necessarily in all matches). But I'd first like to hear him say that he really wants to return and will put his heart into it. We don't need a big time Charlie who thinks he's too good for us.....I'm not saying he is like that now, but some of his performances since leaving us have been substandard and there is a question mark about his attitude.

I think I'm willing to trust the judgement of Pulis on this one, who is best placed to decide whether Wilf is right for us now.....for sentimental reasons I'd love to see him flourish with us again.

I think it might be more a case of Wilf or Ince....interesting to see Ince isn't get much of a look in now, regardless of the huge fee we're paying. I like his skill but not sure he's made the jump yet.
Old 30-03-2014, 04:46 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
I'd certainly have Wilf back and it isn't matter of him or Yannick, why not both again (though not necessarily in all matches). But I'd first like to hear him say that he really wants to return and will put his heart into it. We don't need a big time Charlie who thinks he's too good for us.....I'm not saying he is like that now, but some of his performances since leaving us have been substandard and there is a question mark about his attitude.

I think I'm willing to trust the judgement of Pulis on this one, who is best placed to decide whether Wilf is right for us now.....for sentimental reasons I'd love to see him flourish with us again.

I think it might be more a case of Wilf or Ince....interesting to see Ince isn't get much of a look in now, regardless of the huge fee we're paying. I like his skill but not sure he's made the jump yet.
Because Puncheon is a much more affective 4th midfielder/winger than Zaha or Bolasie.

Bolasie can play the more advanced role as a winger, and despite what certain people say, he's more than good enough for this division, and defenders are more scared of his direct unpredictability than people who do a hundred stepovers.
Old 30-03-2014, 04:51 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
I wouldnt have chamakh upfront on his own, that isnt his best position

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 30-03-2014, 05:04 PM
Palace Saved 1/6/10

Dan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki-Hughes View Post
The only reason why Bolaise looks to be getting better each game is because he's playing games and adapting, whereas Zaha hasn't been given the chance to play a run of games so doesn't have the chance to adapt/improve
Old 30-03-2014, 05:15 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan A View Post
The only reason why Bolaise looks to be getting better each game is because he's playing games and adapting, whereas Zaha hasn't been given the chance to play a run of games so doesn't have the chance to adapt/improve
Exactly
Old 30-03-2014, 05:16 PM

Charles1998 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCharles1998 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCharles1998 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCharles1998 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCharles1998 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCharles1998 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCharles1998 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCharles1998 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCharles1998 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCharles1998 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCharles1998 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
I still cannot understand why Moses is on loan to Liverpool. We were desperate to get him back on loan, where he would be playing almost every game, but instead Chelsea loan him to one of their title rivals where he sits on the bench week in week out. Ridiculous.