Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 30-03-2014, 11:27 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I wonder if we will show any interest in a permanent deal for Ince. I know he's not featured much but still a talented young player.
Yeah strange one, still think he I probably the best wide player at the club.
Old 31-03-2014, 12:42 AM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
It not really realistic though as Wilf is on 55K a week and I seem to recall Victor is on more at Chelsea.

So we're talking an extra 6M at least in wages (plus a really unhappy squad and destroyed wage budget). Then transfer fees on top.... We might attempt to sign one of them I guess but I still think wages might be a problem unless we get mates rates as it were.
Old 31-03-2014, 04:54 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
It not really realistic though as Wilf is on 55K a week and I seem to recall Victor is on more at Chelsea.
Sure on the (uncertain) numbers?
Old 31-03-2014, 05:12 AM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Can't see us signing either Zaha or Moses with Pulis in charge. Just look at what's happening with Ince.
Old 31-03-2014, 06:21 AM
Goldmember

KungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If we stay up and decide to spend a bit in the summer, the priority will be on a centre forward or two. Then a left back. Then a centre back.

If we sign a wide player, I reckon it'll be Ince.
Old 31-03-2014, 10:29 AM

Zimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weedZimmer is AJ vs the 'weed
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post

So we're talking an extra 6M at least in wages (plus a really unhappy squad and destroyed wage budget). Then transfer fees on top.... We might attempt to sign one of them I guess but I still think wages might be a problem unless we get mates rates as it were.
My trusted source (one of Zaha's mates) says he's actually on 35k per week.
Old 31-03-2014, 10:32 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
Can't see us signing either Zaha or Moses with Pulis in charge. Just look at what's happening with Ince.
??

Ince hasn't offered more than Punch and Yala in his appearances. Who would you have dropped on Saturday to make way for him?
Old 31-03-2014, 10:33 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmer View Post
Second season in Prem (if we do stay up) we could be looking at paying that sort of money.
Old 31-03-2014, 10:46 AM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
??

Ince hasn't offered more than Punch and Yala in his appearances. Who would you have dropped on Saturday to make way for him?
He's had a handful of opportunities - to adjust to Premiership takes time. He's about as proven at Prem level as Zaha who is in the same boat - needing playing time to adjust to the standard & prove himself. Yet everyone on here is saying Zaha is better than Ince which I don't really think is justified. Ince has a goal & assist in 3 or 4 games. Wilf has 2 assists in 5 or 6 games. What's the difference?

Look at Ledley also. Getting better for us with every game - because he's getting used to the Prem. Ince needs that - but I don't think he's a Pulis type of player. Look at his wingers at Stoke - Etherington, Kightly, Walters, etc. They're grafters who can stick in a cross. For that reason, I doubt he'd pick Zaha & Moses as the type of wingers he wants - hence why Ince isn't getting in the team. Neither wingers are scoring bucket loads of goals or getting assists - how many goals had we scored in open play prior to Saturday? That's a big part of a wingers job, no? Yet Ince wasn't getting a look in. That says a lot in my opinion.
Old 31-03-2014, 10:51 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles1998 View Post
I still cannot understand why Moses is on loan to Liverpool. We were desperate to get him back on loan, where he would be playing almost every game, but instead Chelsea loan him to one of their title rivals where he sits on the bench week in week out. Ridiculous.
Did anyone really believe Liverpool were title rivals last summer, other than Liverpool fans maybe? I doubt it.
Old 31-03-2014, 10:55 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Second season in Prem (if we do stay up) we could be looking at paying that sort of money.
Afraid so. We won't have a whole team on that kind of money, but there are likely to be some. If we stay up, we are a more attractive proposition than newly promoted clubs, but if we wish to compete with lower ranking premier league clubs long term, and not just for this season, we will need to pay higher wages, that is the reality.
Old 31-03-2014, 11:05 AM
selhurst massive

eagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuCharlie View Post
If we stay up and decide to spend a bit in the summer, the priority will be on a centre forward or two. Then a left back. Then a centre back.

If we sign a wide player, I reckon it'll be Ince.
Dont think we'll sign Ince at all (A)Using us as a springboard to wherever his dad thinks is suitable (B) Cant even get in the team at the moment anyway
Old 31-03-2014, 11:42 AM

Gathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I wonder if we will show any interest in a permanent deal for Ince. I know he's not featured much but still a talented young player.
Possibly though he's a little lightweight at the moment. He needs a club like us to improve, a club where he'd still get a chance where as clubs like Liverpool, he wouldn't get a sniff full stop.

I hope he don't commit career suicide like Scott Sinclair by going somewhere like Man City.
Old 31-03-2014, 12:02 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
I understand a deal for him to join Arsenal was agreed months ago. Of course could be rubbish but came from a fairly reliable North East source.
Unlikely. Wenger has no previous history of signing black French players.
Old 31-03-2014, 12:09 PM

jason7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejason7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejason7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejason7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejason7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejason7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejason7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejason7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejason7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejason7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejason7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Speroni

Ward--Dann--Delaney--Cresswell

Jedinak--Ledley

Zaha--Williams--Moses

Chamakh

Now that team is something.Maybe add a more bullying c/f.Demba Ba or Jordan Rhodes.
It will cost a bomb to assemble ,but wow yes please.
Old 31-03-2014, 01:12 PM

chandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesyUCLA View Post
Unlikely. Wenger has no previous history of signing black French players.
I am assuming this is a whoooosh (Anelka, Henry, Viera, etc)
Old 31-03-2014, 01:17 PM

Ron Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
Exactly
Probably played as much for Cardiff recently?
Old 31-03-2014, 01:34 PM
Banned by Moderators

Aki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
I Hope for.

--------------------------------Speroni-----------------------------------

Ward------------------Dann---------------Delaney----------------Cresswell

-----------------------Jedi----------------Ledley--------------------------

Moses-----------------Chamakh/Puncheon/Jonny-------------------Bolasie

-------------------------------Demba Ba---------------------------------
Old 31-03-2014, 01:45 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmer View Post
Fair enough, Moan U fans on red cafe seemed to think it was more. So a saving of 1 million bringing Wilfs wages down to only 2 million pounds a year plus the 5M-10 transfer fee.
Old 31-03-2014, 03:09 PM

Danny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
He's had a handful of opportunities - to adjust to Premiership takes time. He's about as proven at Prem level as Zaha who is in the same boat - needing playing time to adjust to the standard & prove himself. Yet everyone on here is saying Zaha is better than Ince which I don't really think is justified. Ince has a goal & assist in 3 or 4 games. Wilf has 2 assists in 5 or 6 games. What's the difference?

Look at Ledley also. Getting better for us with every game - because he's getting used to the Prem. Ince needs that - but I don't think he's a Pulis type of player. Look at his wingers at Stoke - Etherington, Kightly, Walters, etc. They're grafters who can stick in a cross. For that reason, I doubt he'd pick Zaha & Moses as the type of wingers he wants - hence why Ince isn't getting in the team. Neither wingers are scoring bucket loads of goals or getting assists - how many goals had we scored in open play prior to Saturday? That's a big part of a wingers job, no? Yet Ince wasn't getting a look in. That says a lot in my opinion.
Bolasie is definitely a grafter who can stick in a cross...
Closed Thread