Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2014, 08:24 AM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
He's far far better than ince IMO.With his tail up and confidence back he's one of the most dangerous players in the country.Unfortunately i think he will stay at man u and be featuring more next year under a new manager.
Old 04-05-2014, 09:57 AM

Sceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is here
Pulis would drill him into a good player, like he has to Yannick
Old 04-05-2014, 09:57 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If anyone watched the Cardiff game yesterday they wouldn't want him back.
Missed every ball
Stood around waiting for the ball to come to him
Didn't track back
Threw a fit every missed chance.

I just can't see him being a Pulis player.
Old 04-05-2014, 10:01 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
A new manager like Van Gaal won't be taking chances with unproven players like Wilf. He will be available in the summer in my opinion.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 04-05-2014, 10:02 AM
Banned by Moderators

Ali77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
By far cardiffs best player yesterday , i think he will do big things with man u next year...moyes absolutely ruined him this season.
Old 04-05-2014, 10:05 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Unt will be getting in players who are proven such as Robben. Wilf will go further down the ladder from the first team if anything. Good for us if we go for him
Old 04-05-2014, 10:06 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceagle View Post
Pulis would drill him into a good player, like he has to Yannick
This is the key. If Zaha is available and at a sensible price, it is all down to whether Pulis firstly feels he needs him and then whether he believes that Zaha has the core qualities to spend time turning potential into actual consistent quality.

If we are to continue in an upwards direction consistency is a vital ingredient of any player who expects to feature on a regular basis in the team.
Old 04-05-2014, 10:07 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali77 View Post
By far cardiffs best player yesterday , i think he will do big things with man u next year...moyes absolutely ruined him this season.
Did you watch the game? He was awful.
Old 04-05-2014, 10:12 AM
Banned by Moderators

Ali77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yes i did are you serious?! Everything they did went through zaha he was a level above the rest of the cardiff players.
Old 04-05-2014, 10:14 AM
Banned by Moderators

mjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Did you watch the game? He was awful.
He looked drunk, bambi on ice comes to mind
Old 04-05-2014, 10:14 AM
Danger Zone

You're mental. He was rubbish and I'm a Wilf fan.
Old 04-05-2014, 10:25 AM
Banned by Moderators

The commentators on my stream agree with me he was by far cardiffs best player. Unfortunately for him some of cardiffs players arent on his wavelength and dont have his footballing brain so let him down with their movement and reading of his passes. Some of his runs were exceptional. Anyone with a half decent footballing brain can work that out.
Old 04-05-2014, 10:38 AM
former Palace Guard

viking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
If anyone watched the Cardiff game yesterday they wouldn't want him back.
Missed every ball
Stood around waiting for the ball to come to him
Didn't track back
Threw a fit every missed chance.

I just can't see him being a Pulis player.
Very odd of you to say that you're a Wilf but don't want him back based on yesterday's performance. I Wilf watched yesterday as well and he is still the most exciting player on the pitch, although still raw. And it's that rawness that Pulis would surely want to build upon, exactly in the same way he has with Yala and JP. Wilf hasn't been managed properly but he was still able beat players to cross the ball and was their best chance of scoring.

Wilf would only get better under Pulis.
Old 04-05-2014, 10:40 AM
Banned by Moderators

Bloody hell thankyou some with decent observations of his performance yesterday.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:04 AM
Danger Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking's no1 View Post
Very odd of you to say that you're a Wilf but don't want him back based on yesterday's performance. I Wilf watched yesterday as well and he is still the most exciting player on the pitch, although still raw. And it's that rawness that Pulis would surely want to build upon, exactly in the same way he has with Yala and JP. Wilf hasn't been managed properly but he was still able beat players to cross the ball and was their best chance of scoring.

Wilf would only get better under Pulis.
Remy looked x10 the player Wilf did and knows how the put the ball in the back of the net. We need strikers more than wingers and I can't see Pulis spending on Wilf. I am a legacy Wilf fan but this season has shown he doesn't work hard enough to be a top top player. If he did he would have stayed at Utd and failing that would have picked up more kudos at Cardiff. Not one Cardiff fan I know would choose to sign him. He's a luxury player and we're about graft and being a team unit. I wouldn't disrupt that, not for Wilf.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:05 AM
Danger Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali77 View Post
Bloody hell thankyou some with decent observations of his performance yesterday.
LOL what was the score again? He was naff get over it.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:08 AM
Banned by Moderators

mjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 04-05-2014, 11:28 AM

Mictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looked awesome yesterday mind you that wasn't difficult given how inept Cardiff were. Will be interesting to see where he ends up next season
Old 04-05-2014, 11:36 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Sorry, guys - it's over. Get over it. Like the great ex-girlfriend, let's remember the good times and move on. It's never the same second time around.

We are only too aware of his tendency to drift in and out of games and come in with THOSE explosive moments, the playoff semi being a prime example. It is the way he plays, which is too much of a luxury at the moment. Yannick, Puncheon and Wilf together (assuming we drop our interest in Tom Ince)? Could we keep them all happy? Would it work? In that position, I suspect Pulis would be looking for a more proven goal-scorer.

Could he mould him into a "Pulis-type player", for want of a better expression? We already have Dwight Gayle in that role. I suspect it would not work in a 25-man squad, unless at least one of the aforementioned was shipped out. If he had moved on up since last year, then we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I am one of Wilf's greatest fans, but I think sadly it would never work. Let's just be thankful and move on.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:42 AM
Banned by Moderators

Closed Thread