Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2014, 11:56 AM

TC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
if Wilf leaves Manure then it wont be until January cos new manager will wanna take a long look at the squad he has taken on.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:00 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mictor Voses View Post
Looked awesome yesterday mind you that wasn't difficult given how inept Cardiff were. Will be interesting to see where he ends up next season

I get what Stavros is saying. Wilf was very raw yesterday. Whatever danger cardiff void muster came from him, but he repeatedly made silly choices and didn't play well with the rest of the midfield. The more I see Wilf play the more I think he needs to be a striker.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:00 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
I think people are confusing the exciting player from the youth set up with the one who burned up the Championship who would now be an expensive signing on high wages who as yet has done little to confirm he would be worth the financial risk.

Man Utd can afford to spunk money away on risk projects, we cannot. All of us would have loved to see if Wilf could have blossomed with us in the PL, but I'm not sure how many would sanction a financial outlay in terms of fee and wages that could come to something like 5-10m. All on the assumption that his raw potential will be realised?
Old 04-05-2014, 12:04 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC EAGLE View Post
if Wilf leaves Manure then it wont be until January cos new manager will wanna take a long look at the squad he has taken on.

He'll leave in the summer. Man U need to be in the champs league to service their debt. Whoever takes over will be under heavy pressure to get them into the top 4. I don't think they'll take the patient approach that Fergie did many moons ago by developing the academy and bringing the kids through but do a spurs and bring in a dozen players and hope they can gel Quickly into a winning team
Old 04-05-2014, 12:05 PM

Halftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Unless Man Utd are prepared to let him go fairly cheaply I think we should look for a season's loan personally.

If he performs then he's probably worth paying the base fee we sold him for, if not then even 3-4 million is likely too much.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:12 PM
Two beers from Selhurst

Streathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
I think people are confusing the exciting player from the youth set up with the one who burned up the Championship who would now be an expensive signing on high wages who as yet has done little to confirm he would be worth the financial risk.

Man Utd can afford to spunk money away on risk projects, we cannot. All of us would have loved to see if Wilf could have blossomed with us in the PL, but I'm not sure how many would sanction a financial outlay in terms of fee and wages that could come to something like 5-10m. All on the assumption that his raw potential will be realised?
Away with your inconvenient facts!
Old 04-05-2014, 12:14 PM
selhurst massive

eagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Im sure Moan u only paid the first of instalments of the 15M transfer fee so we should be in the driving seat as we will be owed monies & he will , I would imagine , probably want to leave

Ince looks sub standard & likely to leave IMO + Wilf is a massive upgrade on Ince & TP will get him up to speed just like Yala
Old 04-05-2014, 12:20 PM
selhurst massive

eagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynlou View Post
I get what Stavros is saying. Wilf was very raw yesterday. Whatever danger cardiff void muster came from him, but he repeatedly made silly choices and didn't play well with the rest of the midfield. The more I see Wilf play the more I think he needs to be a striker.
Great shout & always thought that last year as his best performances for us were when hes pushed forward , fast feet , close control & speed.

TP would make him deadly , just look at us this season since he came in & you can see that they have been training to shoot on sight when they get an opportunity
Old 04-05-2014, 12:30 PM

audreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle69 View Post
Great shout & always thought that last year as his best performances for us were when hes pushed forward , fast feet , close control & speed.

TP would make him deadly , just look at us this season since he came in & you can see that they have been training to shoot on sight when they get an opportunity
YES this
Old 04-05-2014, 01:01 PM
Banned by Moderators

BrixtonBomber is south London and proudBrixtonBomber is south London and proudBrixtonBomber is south London and proudBrixtonBomber is south London and proudBrixtonBomber is south London and proudBrixtonBomber is south London and proudBrixtonBomber is south London and proudBrixtonBomber is south London and proudBrixtonBomber is south London and proudBrixtonBomber is south London and proudBrixtonBomber is south London and proud
Best to leave it as happy memories. But at the same time I want to see what Healing Hands Pulis can do with a special talent.

Ill leave it down to Pulis.
Old 04-05-2014, 02:48 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrixtonBomber View Post
Best to leave it as happy memories. But at the same time I want to see what Healing Hands Pulis can do with a special talent.

Ill leave it down to Pulis.
Come home Wilf.
Old 04-05-2014, 03:09 PM

Barnstormer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarnstormer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarnstormer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarnstormer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarnstormer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarnstormer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarnstormer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarnstormer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarnstormer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarnstormer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarnstormer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
From what I have seen he is better than Ince.

He can turn a match and win the game. He is on his day a match winner.

When he was a Palace he worked hard not like we have seen at Cardiff

He is only 21 and will get better.

Who would you get that is better than Zaha for 5 million?

I would definately take him back.

Going to Man Utd unsettled him.
Old 04-05-2014, 03:13 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
I don't think Wilf works hard enough for the team for Pulis's liking. He demands 110% everytime and players MUST track back and I don't see Wilf doing that every match. Of course there is the argument that Pulis could coach him and make him that player.
Old 04-05-2014, 03:16 PM
Class Warrior

Dom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I don't think Wilf works hard enough for the team for Pulis's liking. He demands 110% everytime and players MUST track back and I don't see Wilf doing that every match. Of course there is the argument that Pulis could coach him and make him that player.
Wilf tracked back under Dougie and stuck to his defensive duties. His defending lapsed under Holloway, but he was far from the only culprit.
Old 04-05-2014, 03:17 PM
Goldmember

KungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We've seen so little of Ince, and Zaha has had such a poor season. I don't really know what people are basing their opinions on other than year-old memories and sentimentality.
Old 04-05-2014, 03:55 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
Not so sure about this.. Doesn't seem to be a Pulis player. Tracking back is barely a strength of his and when he does try he may as well not have bothered.

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP
Old 04-05-2014, 03:55 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
IMO, what happens next to Wilf, will depend on how he gets on with the arrogant Kluivert (van Gaal's right-hand man). They might hit it off, or they might not. Pretty sure Kluivert will know a lot about Wilf.
Old 04-05-2014, 04:30 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Would happily see 6M+ spent on Redmond
Old 04-05-2014, 04:45 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
Was just about to comment on Redmond. That said he's been in and out of the side a lot but always looks threatening when I've seen him
Old 04-05-2014, 04:47 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynlou View Post
Worked pretty well at brighton

Wilf in the box is a nightmare for any defender, it would be good to have puncheon and yala rotating with ince out wide. Can always play wilf out wide in case of injuries too. His final ball hasn't improved much this year, but his whole game has suffered because of moyes, so thats not saying much.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Closed Thread