Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 15-06-2014, 12:07 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
He would be an immense signing. I have no idea how much money the new TV deals allow us to up our spending on signings and wages, I hope this kind of signing is possible. Should we get relegated next year I think he would be a player we'd be able to sell and so he is the kind of gamble that might be worth taking.
Old 15-06-2014, 12:11 PM

DHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by mroakley9 View Post
He's won the Bundesliga twice, and is coming in for the third in a row with Schalke on Football Manager. Whether that's because he and Bruno Martins Indi are a phenomenal defensive duo or because I am the Special One is up for debate, but the point is still perfectly valid.
I'm not sure what the 'perfectly valid' point is though..
Old 15-06-2014, 12:12 PM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lets get realistic, we don't need a silly paper report telling us what most sensible fans know is not possible. He is destined for one of the "big boys" and be paid silly wages.
Old 15-06-2014, 12:20 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHeagle View Post
I'm not sure what the 'perfectly valid' point is though..
The point is that Pulis was at the Holland game so we are signing Martins Indi, the article clearly says we are about to sign Caulker so with Dann that gives us 3 CB's. Someone suggested we won't even try and sign a left back so that makes Ward and Ledley our Wing backs. We let KG go because we shall only have Jedinak as a defensive mid allowing us to play 2 strikers including Gayle up top and we still have space for 2 creative players in the middle of the park, paving the way for us to meet Messi's buy-out clause.

Could you not see that?
Old 30-06-2014, 01:24 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 30-06-2014, 01:27 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
We should snap him up, he will be England's future center half in years to come and his value will be double the 8M. I would be delighted with this.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 30-06-2014, 01:34 PM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ward - Caulker - Dann - ???

Mmmmmmmmmm
Old 30-06-2014, 01:45 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Yes please
Old 30-06-2014, 01:49 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This will keep everyone entertained for a while.
Old 30-06-2014, 02:16 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Caulker is presumably going to be holding out for a bigger offer before committing to us right? Granted I dont know how much of the hype is agent talk but he is a hot target for this season it seems.
Old 30-06-2014, 02:18 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
What I dont understand is.

If Marshall, Caulker and Medel are so good, then why did they finish bottom?

I think Caulker is decent but his goals are disguising the fact that his defence he marshalled was shocking.

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 30-06-2014, 02:19 PM

Gathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post

I think Caulker is decent but his goals are disguising the fact that his defence he marshalled was shocking.
Our defence was shit under Holloway but all that tells you is the manager didn't work on the defence and isn't as good as Pulls is. That doesn't mean we get rid of Ward and Delaney and call them Shite for letting in goals under Holloway
Old 30-06-2014, 02:19 PM

Crouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Because 3 players dont make a team....
Old 30-06-2014, 02:21 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crouchey21 View Post
Because 3 players dont make a team....
But they make a core of the defensive unit.

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 30-06-2014, 02:22 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:

Scott Dann has was also relegated while with Blackburn and Birmingham City. He was outstanding for us last season.

Football is a team sport and, while Caulker is a very good defender, the team element of the sport obviously failed for Cardiff.
Old 30-06-2014, 02:22 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I think they are all good players, but the tactics were awful.

If they used Chile's tactics with Medel playing Sweeper they would of been a lot more effective.
Old 30-06-2014, 02:25 PM
Jules for Argentina!

johnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono14 View Post
Ward - Caulker - Dann - ???

Mmmmmmmmmm
Three-quarters of England's new defence...?
Old 30-06-2014, 02:26 PM

Crouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
But they make a core of the defensive unit.
One plays in goal, the other CB and the other a midfielder... am I missing something?

They also have Turner, Fabio and some other random left back who arent that great...
Old 30-06-2014, 02:31 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:

They appointed OGS.

We would have finished bottom with Holloway in charge with the same players.
Old 30-06-2014, 02:33 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Sign him up. **** QPR
Closed Thread