Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 25-11-2014, 10:03 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi View Post
He's barely played. We know he has the talent.

Why are our fans hating on one of our own?
They are twats don't you know.
Old 25-11-2014, 10:20 PM
red and blue army

PalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is here
I'm hoping its just a masterplan to buy him back permanently on the cheap.
Wilf was great v newcastle, got the equaliser and nearly scored before that. He was great v chelsea and made our goal, he's hardly played but still should have won a few cast iron pens with his trickery like v West brom and arguably he was our best player v sunderland.
I can't understand why he's not playing more but he is currently not our player whilst yannick has come on a lot.
Yannick had a blinder v Luvapoo but has had some stinkers too and frankly him and punch have been losing the ball left right and centre this season, sometimes in perilous positions and other times just throwing away our hard won possession needlessly.
The one think that counts against wilf is probably his tracking back which is double important in our system and at this level. Punch and Yannick were well schooled by Pulis all last season and its probably why they are getting the nod but Wilf's time will come, he's still the Wilf we all know and love, he just needs a chance to shine. He's been unlucky in that we've had a lot of forced substitutions of defenders meaning Warnocks options from the bench have been limited.

Last edited by PalaceSi; 25-11-2014 at 10:53 PM.
Old 26-11-2014, 12:55 AM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Btw I want to know what that adder journalist thinks of Wilf. Could be entertaining. I'm willing to go on FYP to have a Wilf off if he's not a fan.
I would love it if you went on FYP.
Old 10-12-2014, 08:58 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Zaha to be made permanent in January?

Couldn't see a thread on it already. I only ask to see what the general mood to this would be. Is it even possible to do this deal now? The fee may be a lot higher in the summer. We will have seen Wilf's good attitude. Presumably he knows it'll be difficult to oust Di Maria. Why not get it done now?
Old 10-12-2014, 09:07 AM
gumnut cottage

foxinthebox has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!foxinthebox has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!foxinthebox has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!foxinthebox has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!foxinthebox has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!foxinthebox has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!foxinthebox has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!foxinthebox has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!foxinthebox has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!foxinthebox has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!foxinthebox has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
If it'll cost 5m tops it's worth looking at. If not walk away

We gott Dann, ledley, puncheon combined for less than that last jan
Old 10-12-2014, 09:12 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Now would be the time. He's got the ability, he wants to play.... Give him games and we have a hell of a player, no doubt. I assume his price now will be as low as it will ever go.... I really hope we do keep him
Old 10-12-2014, 09:13 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
In the worst case scenario (I don't think it will come to that) and we got relegated with Wilf on permanent that would give us a massive player to kick us back out the second tier. At the moment he doesn't look the player he once was but that's down to confidence more than anything. To play the way he does with pace, trickery and flair the majority of it is in his head and whether he believes he can do the things that he wants to do. I think at Tottenham we saw some his belief coming back and he will only continue to progress further with more games.

So for me, it's a yes.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 10-12-2014, 09:14 AM

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
Quote:
Couldn't see a thread on it already. I only ask to see what the general mood to this would be. Is it even possible to do this deal now? The fee may be a lot higher in the summer. We will have seen Wilf's good attitude. Presumably he knows it'll be difficult to oust Di Maria. Why not get it done now?
Hefty transfer fee, plus commit to 35k a week for a minimum 4 year deal. Can't SP doing that until next summer, when he knows if we survive or not.
Old 10-12-2014, 09:16 AM

eagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For £5M - £7M, I would do it.
Old 10-12-2014, 09:24 AM
That's a paddling

Jasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yes please.
Old 10-12-2014, 09:36 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
In the worst case scenario (I don't think it will come to that) and we got relegated with Wilf on permanent that would give us a massive player to kick us back out the second tier. At the moment he doesn't look the player he once was but that's down to confidence more than anything. To play the way he does with pace, trickery and flair the majority of it is in his head and whether he believes he can do the things that he wants to do. I think at Tottenham we saw some his belief coming back and he will only continue to progress further with more games.

So for me, it's a yes.
I think the point I really hoped would get discussed, by those that actually watch the games live and can process information, is that Wilf's application and workrate on the pitch has been first class. Even I will admit to having been worried from seeing his attitude highlighted on MOTD during his time with Cardiff. Attitude is the only thing that could hold him up. We all know he is one of the best talents in the Premiership, let alone the country, and I could understand Pulis' reluctance to take the risk. But in my heart I knew Wilf would work hard. I reckon he's only 2 or 3 weeks away from hitting top form. I think he may be waiting to pulverise Man City in front of the cameras. Could conceivably be his first start against a top team since his return.
Old 10-12-2014, 09:36 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Sort the positions we actually need then if there's money left sign him up. If not take care of it at the end of the season/trigger the clause that it goes through
Old 10-12-2014, 09:38 AM

jason7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejason7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejason7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejason7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejason7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejason7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejason7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejason7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejason7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejason7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejason7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bringing him home would give him stability,wages would need to be negotiated though.But with this done i could see him getting back to being the star player he once was.Yes please .
Old 10-12-2014, 09:40 AM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Definately imo now is the time

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 10-12-2014, 09:58 AM

audreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is here
YES!!!!!
Old 10-12-2014, 10:02 AM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think the point I really hoped would get discussed, by those that actually watch the games live and can process information, is that Wilf's application and workrate on the pitch has been first class. Even I will admit to having been worried from seeing his attitude highlighted on MOTD during his time with Cardiff. Attitude is the only thing that could hold him up. We all know he is one of the best talents in the Premiership, let alone the country, and I could understand Pulis' reluctance to take the risk. But in my heart I knew Wilf would work hard. I reckon he's only 2 or 3 weeks away from hitting top form. I think he may be waiting to pulverise Man City in front of the cameras. Could conceivably be his first start against a top team since his return.
I have seen all his recent games and I think his attitude has been superb - he is tracking back, defending and breaking well as well as being a threat in forward areas. He is improving game by game.

I do think there are other priorities in the transfer window than making this permanent as that can be sorted out at the emd of the season
Old 10-12-2014, 10:04 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
Sort the positions we actually need then if there's money left sign him up. If not take care of it at the end of the season/trigger the clause that it goes through
I'm with you Chris....Wilf isn't our highest priority in Jan.

Improving other areas would be our best chance of staying up, and then consider Wilf's situation in the summer. If we stay up, then he does become a higher priority and there's no certainty his price will be higher then than in Jan (plus I understood from Man U there is no clause for them to sell him to us). I presume he will also push harder to stay with Palace if we're in the Prem.

If we don't stay up, then sadly he'll become a luxury whose salary we can't afford in the Championship.
Old 10-12-2014, 10:04 AM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
For no more than £5, and provided it doesnt hamper us in more important areas. Freeing up a loan spot would also be very welcomed.
Old 10-12-2014, 10:06 AM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
I don't see a lot of downside in it as long as United want to sell and he is happy to come back. Only concern would be whether the manager after Warnock allows him to get away with too much - he needs to be kept on the straight and narrow to thrive.
Old 11-12-2014, 01:45 AM
The invisible poster

Mickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Now is the time, we can buy him back for less than we sold him. He's showing signs of settling and it will only take half a dozen good performances over the second half of the season before the price goes crazy, other clubs show interest and people start saying he can get in Uniteds team. We can avoid all of that by signing him now.
Closed Thread