Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2015, 11:24 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_child View Post
How many pens did Murray take for Palace & miss or score anyone?!
No idea but I do remember him missing a couple of penalties when on a hat-trick during the promotion season and he missed at Anfield last season (but followed it in).

I also remember that before he signed for us there was a video online of his goals for Brighton - he took some pretty awful penalties on that but some of them somehow sneaked in. I remember at the time thinking I hope he isn't on pens for us.

I was never convinced by him from the spot, however, he put away more than he missed for us
Old 05-10-2015, 12:45 PM

Delta Force would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningDelta Force would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningDelta Force would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningDelta Force would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningDelta Force would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningDelta Force would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningDelta Force would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningDelta Force would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningDelta Force would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningDelta Force would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningDelta Force would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Great to see him get off the mark, even if he did fluff his penalty.

Real chance for him now with Wilson out for six months.
Old 05-10-2015, 02:23 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
One of the Bournemouth forums reports he's only scored 18 out of 28 pens...

At Palace it looks like 13 goals from 18 penalties.

Seems to be taken from here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!

Last edited by eddieskyclad; 05-10-2015 at 02:25 PM.
Old 05-10-2015, 02:28 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
I was never that confident with him on Pens tbh

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 05-10-2015, 02:34 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
I was never that confident with him on Pens tbh
Nor me. He seemed to rely too much on the keeper going the other way. If the keeper guessed right, it was often saveable.

Feel more confident in Jedi, Dwight and Yohan. Good bunch of penalty takers we have at the club at the moment.
Old 05-10-2015, 02:35 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Stop bumping transfer threads, we aren't resigning the lad