Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2015, 01:00 PM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I had a feeling he would replace Rhodes at Blackburn. Bristol City though?

The money being spent in the Championship is serious! It's not likethey are gambling on making the Premier League either, they are aiming to stay in that league.
Old 11-08-2015, 01:01 PM
Probationary User

Reez has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsReez has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsReez has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsReez has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsReez has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsReez has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsReez has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsReez has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsReez has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsReez has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsReez has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Gayle to team up with Wilbrahimovic? It's like Palace c.Aug 2013!
chemical olympics

humpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i wonder if any deal includes the scrapping of the Bolasie sell on fee.

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens

Danny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamescav0 View Post
Money for new cb?
Hopefully
Old 11-08-2015, 01:02 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Im assuming we were charging the likes of Bournemouth more as they are competition for us this season. Expect they would have picked him up for £6m if given the chance.

Happy to break more or less even on him (probably a profit to be fair given his goals got no doubt ended up bringing in a few million more due to league position), happy for him as I think he needs this to get on with his career.
Old 11-08-2015, 01:03 PM

WhitehorseN76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhitehorseN76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhitehorseN76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhitehorseN76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhitehorseN76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhitehorseN76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhitehorseN76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhitehorseN76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhitehorseN76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhitehorseN76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhitehorseN76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Where are these championship clubs getting all this money from!?
Old 11-08-2015, 01:03 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
FFS its just to pay the sell on bill to them, for the sale of Yannick to Spuds for 100 million.... Nooooooooo
Might not be entirely unrelated you know.
Old 11-08-2015, 01:04 PM

Gathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I still think we'll replace him. We have a loan space available.

I can see Campbell leaving on loan

blanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for you
:'( I know this move is logical but I can never feel anything but sentimentality about these things. Of course if I had my way AJ and Clinton would be our front 2 with Danns behind them, probably playing in league 2.... I think he could get a PL club though, in the right system he will score goals in any league.

Danny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanismygod View Post
Why?
I think the majority of us know that he really doesn't fit in the way we play.
He can't hold the ball up in a one up front. He's 'ok' on the wing.
For that amount of money it's a no brainer.

Hope he does well and scores a hatful in the Championship
Spot on good luck to him but he isn't good enough

ben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommercialStone View Post
I had a feeling he would replace Rhodes at Blackburn. Bristol City though?

The money being spent in the Championship is serious! It's not likethey are gambling on making the Premier League either, they are aiming to stay in that league.
Blackburn still have a transfer embargo because of FFP.

dilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Will be interesting to see if this sparks a bidding war.
Karanka confirmed in an interview gayle was a target of theirs.
Old 11-08-2015, 01:05 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitehorseN76 View Post
Where are these championship clubs getting all this money from!?
They are probably all just going for it with the new TV deal next season.

I reckon Gayle might hold out for a better move, can imagine someone better in the Championship will want him
Old 11-08-2015, 01:05 PM
Stick with Dowie. Oh dear

Wright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by READING EAGLE View Post
If it was not for Gayle's goal against the Villa would the Board have spent the money. As a footballer he needs to be playing week in week out so if happens say thank you and move on.
Spot on. And Burnley away last year - if we hadn't won that game our season would have been very different.

He's clearly not going to feature for us, but he was well worth the investment especially if we get our money back.
Old 11-08-2015, 01:06 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
Might not be entirely unrelated you know.
The nightmare was in my thoughts..
Old 11-08-2015, 01:07 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I love Murray, I really do. Palace legend, folk hero etc etc. However I can't see why people would rather let Gayle go over Muzza, Murray is at the end of his career and we could get £2-3m for him as a 31 year old, almost 32. Gayle is young, has a brilliant eye for goal and is very fast...
Surely for future potential we should be wanting to keep hold of Gayle ?

I'd much rather we loaned him
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: II BARNEY G II

Last edited by james powell; 11-08-2015 at 01:10 PM.
Old 11-08-2015, 01:07 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
He is a very decent finisher and reasonable pace, but a very average everything else. Needs to play if he is to develop the rest of his game to make it at this level. Personally I don't think he will so sale makes sense to me (otherwise I would be arguing for a loan).
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 11-08-2015, 01:08 PM
TV size DOES matter !!

Location: US Outpost #31, Station 4 of the United States Antarctic Research Institute
Always an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So the same money we paid for Wickham a championship team is paying us for Gayle.

Blimey !
Old 11-08-2015, 01:08 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
you have to be kidding, I wonder if he will turn them down though. He has to be better than a newly promoted club to the championship
Old 11-08-2015, 01:09 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Bristol City are buying a player for £6M-£8M?

WTAF