Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 20-05-2016, 06:57 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Not sure we have much chance... that said if we win tomorrow, Europa League football next season could open a few extra doors - not that I think Benteke would be one
Old 20-05-2016, 07:09 AM

mb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would be perfect, but I doubt he'll want to come here, and I doubt we have any chance of getting him anyway.
Old 20-05-2016, 07:58 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We have to be realistic of the choice of clubs he possibly will have available to him, also the fee may well be in excess of 22m and not forgetting his huge wages, would we or he be willing to sign up?
There is no question the Benteke of 2 years ago was outstanding, now i am not so sure he will have that same impact, an expensive gamble for a club like ourselves to take.
Chances are that Alan Pardew will settle for either Remy OR Cisse along with an up and coming youngster like Zac Clough to compliment Wickham, Gayle and a back to fitness Anderson as the make up of our striking squad.
Old 20-05-2016, 09:38 AM

bodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Both would be way to much wages. Bony has been very poor looked overweight since his injury.
Old 20-05-2016, 11:16 AM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
An old article, and if accurate, gives a better idea to all on how much money we are getting next year.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Money Distribution alone, with the Domestic and oversees TV rights - we are getting 85m (same as everyone else mind in the division).
Old 20-05-2016, 11:18 AM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
While we could afford him - its clear everyone else could as well.
Old 20-05-2016, 03:49 PM

Russboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down low
I know it's not his preferred role but Wickham could slot onto the wing to accommodate CB at times. If it's true we bid 20M for Zaza in the January window then is it so far fetched? Expect Emile Heskey to be unveiled Aug 30th...
Old 23-05-2016, 12:22 PM

Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
very interested in him in Jan - I wonder if they will go back in for him
Old 23-05-2016, 12:43 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clapham Grand View Post
Would be spot on if we did. Would be a real asset, exactly what we need tbh
Old 23-05-2016, 10:10 PM
FA Qualified-Durham 1978

theCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I think he is a realistic target........
Old 23-05-2016, 10:19 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCoach View Post
I think he is a realistic target........
I hope so. He is the sort of calibre player we need to be getting in
Old 24-05-2016, 06:42 AM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
I'd be happy with this we need at least 10 to 15 goals out of a striker and if we are to keep playing our low pressing counter attacking style then Benteke would complement that well.
Old 24-05-2016, 08:31 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
In terms of how we play, he would fit perfectly
Old 24-05-2016, 08:48 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
An old article, and if accurate, gives a better idea to all on how much money we are getting next year.

Money Distribution alone, with the Domestic and oversees TV rights - we are getting 85m (same as everyone else mind in the division).
But, due to the American investment, all that money could be allocated to playing staff as none of it need go on infrastructure, ground, academy etc. No?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 24-05-2016, 03:43 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Would absolutely love this to happen.
Old 25-05-2016, 08:36 AM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Id cum in my pants if we were even linked with him let alone sign him

Quality player
erm. Enjoy your day ?!?

Old 25-05-2016, 08:45 AM

mb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He'll go to West Ham, I can assure you.

He'd be perfect for us, mind, so I'd love to be proven wrong. But I think Wickham will be first choice next season, and we'll bring in a striker similar to him in terms of ability, and maybe not proven in the PL- like Babacar.
Old 25-05-2016, 08:49 AM

BillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ah yes, typical format. Linked to Benteke, Slimani and Berahino. End up with Glenn Murray coming back on loan at the end of the transfer window.
Old 25-05-2016, 08:51 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Goals keep you up. Imagine having Wickham, Benteke and Berahinho as our 3 strikers.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 25-05-2016, 09:00 AM

SilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is here
Benteke would be perfect for us. He would have a field day with Zaha and Bolasie.

My word, if we could pull off getting Benteke, Berahino to compliment Wickham and Gayle, that would be one hell of a strikeforce next season. Please let this happen, please!
Closed Thread