Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2016, 10:35 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
£120,000 per week apparently. Can't see this happening with those numbers, a loan possibly.
Don't think they lend us money to play for us sadly. Be nice if they did though.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 03-06-2016, 01:57 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It is similar money to what some have down Cabaye as on, and a much more pressing position for us to spend such sums. But yes a loan would be ideal if there was an option to buy price.
Old 03-06-2016, 03:09 PM
Goldmember

KungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Definitely a seller's market for out of form strikers at the moment.
Old 03-06-2016, 03:19 PM

chandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This is a pipe dream. He's on silly money already at Liverpool. He's not taking a pay cut for us and Liverpool will want to sell and get rid.
Old 17-06-2016, 10:14 PM

Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024
Christian Benteke

To view the link you have to Register or Login

hmmmmmm......
Old 17-06-2016, 10:15 PM

Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024 Will2024
5/2 odds
Old 17-06-2016, 10:16 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Kept Villa up for a few seasons, we would need to cross the ball more though
Old 17-06-2016, 10:16 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Remind me of something Psychokiller used to say, what was it

oh yes

more chance of me fingering the queen

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 17-06-2016, 10:24 PM

CPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post

oh yes

Got to agree......but then start to think who won't be signing him?
I would rule out Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool, Everton, Arsenal. That is 7 clubs. So that leaves:

Southampton (does not suit style)
West Ham (got Caroll)
Leicester (maybe)
Stoke (maybe)
Bournemouth (can't see it)
Watford (got Deeney)
wBA (maybe)

We need to go for him and you never know, he just might fancy London and a regular starting slot.
Old 17-06-2016, 10:27 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC247 View Post
So that leaves:

Southampton (does not suit style)
West Ham (got Caroll)
Leicester (maybe)
Stoke (maybe)
Bournemouth (can't see it)
Watford (got Deeney)
wBA (maybe)
Plus untold teams abroad
Old 18-06-2016, 05:08 AM

Swoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post

oh yes

Was that The Queen or just a queen?
Old 18-06-2016, 05:22 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Thinking about it, it does sound feesible. His stock has dropped considerably this year so I can't see any other 'bigger' clubs being interested. That goes for the 'big' clubs in Europe too. With the ridiculous money swilling around the prem now, we could probably out muscle most clubs just outside the elite abroad.

Got the feel of when we signed Chamakh this one.

maestro: I'll give Lizzy a ring and tell her to get prepared.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 18-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
I'd love him at Palace. I think he'd bang in goals.
Old 18-06-2016, 05:48 AM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Maybe not suited to a bigger club. Would be very happy if this actually happened. A proper striker at last.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 18-06-2016, 05:51 AM

Chris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
Kept Villa up for a few seasons, we would need to cross the ball more though
That is so true. Doesn't matter who we have in the middle unless our wingers can deliver more accurately, more often!
Old 18-06-2016, 06:05 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
Plus untold teams abroad
I agree, however the crazy money in the premiership, plus American cash.. I'd say we can match foreign teams, all bar the Madrid etc.. On cash now.

Take the top 6 out of it and we can compete in the premierships with most.

Everton, Leicester and Spurs would worry me. (Spurs simply as they only have Kane)

WBA, Bournemouth, Sunderland, the promoted teams... Not so much worried, we could compete

Don't think it'll happen but I don't think it'd be anymore unlikely than cabaye even without the pardew link now
Old 18-06-2016, 07:13 AM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
I genuinely think that this will be the one that happens. I first heard about it from somebody who I would consider being ITK, he was adamant that Benteke would be coming. I laughed it off at the time, but I am now not surprised to see as now as the favourites to sign him.
Old 18-06-2016, 07:14 AM

Frisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Looked ponderous for Liverpool but perhaps unfit? Strange that he didn't work out with Klopp (he wanted him at Bayern L). Although brilliant for Villa, I can't help but think his lack of pace will frustrate us and we have no track record of getting players fit.
Old 18-06-2016, 07:25 AM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Liverpool's style never suited him once Klopp came...they don't go wide with wingers - he would fit perfectly with us...Wickham and Benteke yes please
Old 18-06-2016, 07:55 AM

Chelsea look scary going into this transfer war.... Even if we do have a chance singing Benteke.