Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2017, 08:44 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
Lol Sunderland. They are basically a fart in the wind in this league.
You were saying?
Old 04-02-2017, 08:58 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Picking on one player?

This is a thread about one player.
People seem to be suggesting on threads like it's all PVA fault. Does that help you now?
Old 04-02-2017, 09:00 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Knight View Post
Lets blame VA!!! none of the others have been shit for 12 months, its all his fault

Good grief
Not all his fault this is a PVA thread, against his previous club you would thought he would have shown a bit more enthusiasm and ambition.

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 04-02-2017, 09:01 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
People seem to be suggesting on threads like it's all PVA fault. Does that help you now?
Oh get you touchy.
Old 04-02-2017, 09:18 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Hart View Post
Bryan Oviedo is a good signing
That's what I said a week ago. And nothing I saw today made me feel my judgement was wrong
Old 04-02-2017, 09:21 PM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Hart View Post
That's what I said a week ago. And nothing I saw today made me feel my judgement was wrong
Oviedo is better then PVA, as I said, and to add salt to the wound they're millions of pounds up on the deal as well.

PVA will be alright for us but he really can't defend.
Old 04-02-2017, 09:22 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Oh get you touchy.
No, you just chat bollox
Old 04-02-2017, 10:38 PM

NQsDiscoPants : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNQsDiscoPants : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNQsDiscoPants : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNQsDiscoPants : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNQsDiscoPants : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNQsDiscoPants : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNQsDiscoPants : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNQsDiscoPants : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNQsDiscoPants : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNQsDiscoPants : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNQsDiscoPants : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We've been shipping goals for fun. Offload PVA, back to back clean sheets. Voila.
Old 04-02-2017, 10:49 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Way too early to judge. He's here for a reason. The formation killed us.
Old 05-02-2017, 08:44 AM

kark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friskey View Post
Oviedo is better then PVA, as I said, and to add salt to the wound they're millions of pounds up on the deal as well.

PVA will be alright for us but he really can't defend.
We've had our trousers pulled down big time on that one.

The humiliation is relentless at the moment
Old 05-02-2017, 10:09 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oviedo should have been sent off 15 mins in the first half with two yellow cards.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:16 AM

norwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Oviedo should have been sent off 15 mins in the first half with two yellow cards.
No the first yellow was for the tackle on Wilf by Larsson.

Oviedo then took responsibility for Wilf so that Larsson didn't get a second yellow.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:53 AM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
Quote:

Wrong player lad.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:05 AM
Danger Zone

Quote:

Wrong player lad.
They both made x2 yellow offences.
But you wouldn't know sitting behind your stream instead of going to the game

Lad
Old 05-02-2017, 11:12 AM

Quote:
They both made x2 yellow offences.
But you wouldn't know sitting behind your stream instead of going to the game

Lad
Season ticket holder, just couldn't make the game yesterday. If we're playing that game I bet I've had a season ticket a lot longer than you and pay a lot more each season. I don't give a shit but if you think it makes you a better fan or something you're wide of the mark son.

Seeing as he didn't pick up a single yellow I have no idea what you were watching.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:15 AM
Danger Zone

Quote:
Season ticket holder, just couldn't make the game yesterday. If we're playing that game I bet I've had a season ticket a lot longer than you and pay a lot more each season. I don't give a shit but if you think it makes you a better fan or something you're wide of the mark son.

Seeing as he didn't pick up a single yellow I have no idea what you were watching.
I never said he got a yellow I said he committed x2 offences.
Don't worry lad just watch your stream.
Stream lad.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:18 AM

Quote:
I never said he got a yellow I said he committed x2 offences.
Don't worry lad just watch your stream.
Stream lad.
Hilarious.

Anyways, my work here is done. Try and pay more attention at the next game.
Old 05-02-2017, 12:02 PM
Danger Zone

Quote:
Hilarious.

Anyways, my work here is done. Try and pay more attention at the next game.
Thanks lad
Get to the game next time
Lad
Old 05-02-2017, 01:31 PM

NQsDiscoPants : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNQsDiscoPants : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNQsDiscoPants : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNQsDiscoPants : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNQsDiscoPants : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNQsDiscoPants : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNQsDiscoPants : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNQsDiscoPants : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNQsDiscoPants : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNQsDiscoPants : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNQsDiscoPants : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Thanks lad
Get to the game next time
Lad
I know every club has them, but you sound like a real idiot. Are you one of those sad "ultras"?
Closed Thread