Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 26-07-2018, 07:40 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
I didn't say he wasn't very talented, would be a rediculously exciting signing ability wise.

Just hope his head can fit in one of our shirts... Fan fit or otherwise
Ah, gotcha
Old 26-07-2018, 07:42 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Did he run his contract down or did Schalke and then release?
Old 26-07-2018, 07:43 AM

Nostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm not setting myself up for heartbreak here, but he does tick all the required boxes. Younger and pacier than Gonalons (although I like the look of him) a definite piece of the missing jigsaw. I think Hodgson really deserves a player with genuine ability after his heroics last season.

Some will disagree, but the way he buzzes around and generally plays reminds me of a young Jack Wilshire .

Come on Palace, one truly class player with potential would be massive moving forwards.
Old 26-07-2018, 07:47 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Certainly interesting. Do you think from the snippit you posted from DF, he was saying Meyer AND Kouyate plus 2 others or Meyer or Kouyate plus two others?
Not sure. I read it as Meyer plus 2 and 1 loan.
Old 26-07-2018, 07:47 AM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
From fifield in reply to someone asking about what news there is

‘From afar... would edge towards Meyer ahead of Gonalons, but see how talks progress over next few days. Kouyate would make sense given West Ham's need to free up spaces, and Palace's priorities. Then at least two more on top of that. At least one a loan....’
Interesting. Thanks for posting. I hope he means Meyer is the more likely and not simply that he’s who he’d prefer us to sign.

At least two more on top of a midfielder? Or on top of 2+ midfielders? I assume the former.
Old 26-07-2018, 08:02 AM

SteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We have to sign a minimum of two midfielders and preferably three. It's the only area we are really lacking.
BBS NFL Fantasy Keeper League Champion 2015/16
Old 26-07-2018, 08:04 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveyHawking View Post
We have to sign a minimum of two midfielders and preferably three. It's the only area we are really lacking.
Back up wingers and a striker
Old 26-07-2018, 08:08 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Would be better than Cabaye.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 26-07-2018, 08:09 AM
Uzi Lover

Boyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hopefully his previous experience of the Selhurst Park facilities will give us an advantage...

Old 26-07-2018, 08:09 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
If we pull this off SP has played a blinder
Old 26-07-2018, 08:11 AM

SteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We don't play with wingers under Roy so when I say midfielders I mean both central and ones who can play the McArthur/Loftus-Cheek roles.

Although Benteke was poor last year, Sorløth unproven, Wickham not returned from injury et cetera, we've got Wilf up front and Townsend can do a very good job there too. We should be fine this window for strikers with five who can play there. If any of them move, that's a different story.
BBS NFL Fantasy Keeper League Champion 2015/16
Old 26-07-2018, 08:14 AM

Quote:
We don't play with wingers under Roy so when I say midfielders I mean both central and ones who can play the McArthur/Loftus-Cheek roles.

Although Benteke was poor last year, Sorløth unproven, Wickham not returned from injury et cetera, we've got Wilf up front and Townsend can do a very good job there too. We should be fine this window for strikers with five who can play there. If any of them move, that's a different story.
My bet is Tammy Abraham on loan.
Old 26-07-2018, 08:14 AM

Nostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Although Benteke was poor last year, Sorløth unproven, Wickham not returned from injury et cetera, we've got Wilf up front and Townsend can do a very good job there too. We should be fine this window for strikers.
We could do with one more tbf, but it may be a step too far. Townsend was more of a decoy when he played up top, dragging players off of Wilf.
Old 26-07-2018, 08:20 AM

jmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
We could do with one more tbf, but it may be a step too far. Townsend was more of a decoy when he played up top, dragging players off of Wilf.
I reckon one defender, 3 midfielders. Striker is a bonus if one comes.
Old 26-07-2018, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post
I reckon one defender, 3 midfielders. Striker is a bonus if one comes.
If one of those midfielders can also cover centre back, I reckon we have enough at the back. Both Kouyaté and Gonalons can do just that.
Old 26-07-2018, 08:30 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
If we pull this off SP has played a blinder
Where’s the link? Not seen this anywhere?
Old 26-07-2018, 08:32 AM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
If one of those midfielders can also cover centre back, I reckon we have enough at the back. Both Kouyaté and Gonalons can do just that.

My reading too - players who can fill a couple of positions - Schlupp, Kelly, Kouyate etc are very useful for teams of our size.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post

Fifield on Twitter

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
There’s a link on page 2...

And also dom fifield replied to someone on the world of twitter saying what I posted.
Old 26-07-2018, 08:35 AM
Danger Zone

Ahh Tweeter
Closed Thread