Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 12-12-2018, 02:31 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I refuse to get excited about a player who managed to hit the post with the ball on the goal line which then rebounded and smashed him in his dial

The goon
Stop rubbishing him, someone will get upset.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 12-12-2018, 02:34 PM

eagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
As far as i can see he has a similar record to a player we already have, who will be fit in January. Its a pointless signing. As for rubbishing him...once again, I'm just using the facts of the matter that, since he left Marseille and apart from one decent run in Germany, has struggled for goals. If he can't improve us then its pointless.

As for putting words in your mouth, i only simplified what you'd already said dear heart.
Lol, stop trying to be patronising. It's quite embarrassing for an old man. I agree it's not worth getting a player that can't improve us. I just think you have unrealistic expectations about what we are able to get, and I also disagree that he wouldn't improve us. We're allowed to have different opinions without you getting precious and pretending people are upset.
Old 12-12-2018, 02:56 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleborn View Post
And which clubs will be willing to sell an in form striker to us?
As much as from what I can see you're struggling for an argument today, I'll just mention a few players I have suggested before:

Alfred Finnbogason - Augsburg (7 goals in 8 games)
Luka Jovic - Frankfurt (15 in 19)
Sébastien Haller - Frankfurt (11 in 21)
Joelinton - Hoffenheim (8 in 20)

...and that's just 3 clubs in Germany with in form Strikers. There is no point getting yet another non-scoring striker in, unless of course you can see something in Batshuayi where you think he's being played out of position and is going to start banging them in for us when he's played somewhere else..?

The chance to move from a team falling out of Champions League to the Premier League, higher exposure, potentially higher wages to a team who SHOULD be aiming for top 10 might be quite appealing, not to mention the fact that he's almost guaranteed to be starting a the moment.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:24 PM

eagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by regal_eagle View Post
As much as from what I can see you're struggling for an argument today, I'll just mention a few players I have suggested before:

Alfred Finnbogason - Augsburg (7 goals in 8 games)
Luka Jovic - Frankfurt (15 in 19)
Sébastien Haller - Frankfurt (11 in 21)
Joelinton - Hoffenheim (8 in 20)

...and that's just 3 clubs in Germany with in form Strikers. There is no point getting yet another non-scoring striker in, unless of course you can see something in Batshuayi where you think he's being played out of position and is going to start banging them in for us when he's played somewhere else..?

The chance to move from a team falling out of Champions League to the Premier League, higher exposure, potentially higher wages to a team who SHOULD be aiming for top 10 might be quite appealing, not to mention the fact that he's almost guaranteed to be starting a the moment.
Thank you for providing a much more useful response than Maidstone which doesn't try to be patronising.

I 100% agree we shouldn't be getting in an out of form striker. I do think Michy is better than the strikers we currently have at our disposal (which I don't think is hard). He's better than Sorloth, less broken than Wickham (who I do rate if he is ever fit) and in my view better than a horribly out of form and bereft of confidence Benteke. Whether Michy would start banging in goals is another matter, but I do think he is better than what we have.

As for your four, I can't say I know enough about them to pass judgment. I also can't comment on whether they would be willing to come here. However, I don't think we can rely on the "should" be going for top 10. There are a number of clubs that want to be in that brackett / think they should be there, but we still end up in a relegation scrap time and time again. Maybe there would be a payrise,

But that leaves the question, are these clubs going to sell an in form first team starter in January at a price WE will be willing to buy? I would suggest not.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:31 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
I'd take him, purely on the basis that it will anger Maidstoned.

(And that he's 15 years younger than Defoe).

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:38 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Apparently Valencia want to cancel his loan from Chelsea, meaning he could be available again in January.

3 in 18 for them, so not great by any means, but we're desperate and I reckon he could suit our system.
To view the link you have to Register or Login Majority of those appearances off the bench. Wouldn’t expect him to start over Andre Silva, who has been on fire this season.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:53 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login Majority of those appearances off the bench. Wouldn’t expect him to start over Andre Silva, who has been on fire this season.
Andre Silva is at Sevilla. off point but I would love us to sign him, thought i suspect he would be way out of our price range and have little interest in joining us. Valencia have Rodrigo (in the Spain squad) and Gameiro.
Old 12-12-2018, 04:06 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't think he did particularly well at Chelsea....you know, that team in the Premiership...the same league we play in....
7 goals I the equivalent of 6.5 games?

Just how high are your expectations?

( He has also mainly been a substitute in Spain)
Old 12-12-2018, 04:07 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
Andre Silva is at Sevilla. off point but I would love us to sign him, thought i suspect he would be way out of our price range and have little interest in joining us. Valencia have Rodrigo (in the Spain squad) and Gameiro.
Ah, my mistake
Old 12-12-2018, 04:16 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
It all comes down to whether this guy could do better than what we have and, assuming Wickham stays injured and that we can't rely on Benteke, he can't be any worse. A loan prevents a big outlay and maybe even allows us to sign another, relatively cheap striker to give another option, with Sorloth loaned out since he is clearly unfancied, right or wrong. Has to be a no-brainer on the assumption we don't have £40M lying around.
Old 12-12-2018, 04:39 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
And where did i say that? Please,show me oh wise one.

i was pointing out the foolishness of wanting a player that has a record no better than what we already have.
But clearly his record is better than what we have....you are comparing him too Benteke who is just one of our strikers, who despite his recent dip, is still the best striker we have available by a long way and still good enough without his goals to help us as a team improve on our current form.

Foolish to want Batschuyi yet watch us having to use Sorloth or Ayew....
Old 12-12-2018, 04:54 PM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Fit in nicely. 90 grand a week according to this site -

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-12-2018, 05:13 PM

topper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
1 goal in 11 is better than our current "striker(s)"
...it's still a no though.
Old 12-12-2018, 05:15 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockles View Post
I've seen him play and saw he has no instinct for goal scoring.
108 goals in 283 senior appearances.

'No instinct for goalscoring'.

BBS
Old 12-12-2018, 08:54 PM

neidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Apparently Valencia want to cancel his loan from Chelsea, meaning he could be available again in January.

3 in 18 for them, so not great by any means, but we're desperate and I reckon he could suit our system.
Palace offered £30,000000 for him 2 seasons ago and when the deal was nearly agreed Chelsea came in and he signed for them.
Old 12-12-2018, 08:55 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Then we got Benteke.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 12-12-2018, 08:57 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Missed a couple of makeables in the first half.
Old 12-12-2018, 09:02 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
At least he gets in the positions (like Benteke) unlike Sorloth and Ayew that just stroll around and create nothing nor cause any problems to the opponent. Eventually, a player that misses chances, won’t.
Old 13-12-2018, 11:48 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
From todays Guardian "In need of a different, flaky and unreliable striker themselves, Chelsea may welcome serial loanee Michy Batshuayi back to Stamford Bridge. The Belgian reminded everyone of his existence by lining up for Valencia wearing a pair of bespoke boots bearing the Batman insignia, before taking to Twitter to ridicule Phil Jones for one of his trademark gurns."

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 13-12-2018, 11:52 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Would rather have Defoe for half a season tbh. Probably cost the same, and he will line up well with Benteke when he's back.